The London Home Hostel Reviews

39 Chatsworth Road, London, London, England

To much people in the same place, stinky, prices too high That's really pitty cause the house could be very attractive with its garden, but it misses soul

Far from city center and bit of a walk from the Tube. If you don't have a phone you can't get in. Superintendent of my building was nice. Seems like a lot of people living there long term so the place was kind of a mess. Not sure if they had cleaners or not. It wasn't a bad place but I wouldn't stay there again.

Firstly,I don't like the staffs,they are so rude.Then,they kept you wait a long time(over half an hour) to check in.bad service!

Never go here. Lost my hat, lost my razor. Staff are absolute....arseholes

• 7th Oct 2015

The Hostel was really dirty , especially the bathrooms. Whats more, it was EXTREMLY LOUD (even in the middle of the night), we couldn't sleep at all because of the others (music an loud talking and so on the whole night, no one cares for the rules and no one controls them!) Beside which we didn't even got a towel and the sheets were dirty as well.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

Check in was a nightmare! Laborious and extremely slow (1h30!). They have at least two different houses and no open desk, and you hardly see any staff around. It would have been good to know in advance that I'd be staying at a different address. I was assigned at checkin to a room with no empty bed. They were supposed to contact me to arrange me to another room but never did, so I had to find one by myself at 1:30 am. The house and facilities are good, but a bit dirty.

Pretty isolated but easy to get to with tube. The managers have two hostels so you can end up staying a either one even if you booked a one. Booking issues: think they overBook because one morning when coming back from London festivities, someone was sleeping in my bed. The rooms could be vaccumed at the same time as the public facilities Simple but good bfast

Staff are disorganised and seem rather clueless. I booked a female dorm room - at check in they tried to put me into a mixed dorm until I pointed out their mistake.. Facilities very dirty (rooms, common rooms and bathrooms). Most lockers in my room were unusable and broken. I did not enjoy my stay at this "hostel" and would not recommend it.

not very kind Staff,dirty rooms,and fee was expensive more than expression. Terrible!

Fine hostel, very clean, the only problem is it is disorganized as hell. They don't have a front desk which makes things complicated. Checkin is slow. Staff fails to communicate with each other. We had a member of staff put a new guest on the bed that was clearly already taken. Anyway, if you have a lot of time and need a cheap stay - this place is for you.

There are a lot of old people living for years, they walk almost naked in the living room, the staff are very unkind specially Lili (spanish girl ) always , she is so nasty

• 14th Sep 2015
  • Spain

It would have been grea to know ahead, that I would not stay at that perticular house. It was hard to find and very irritating that I had to move to another hostel.

• 4th Sep 2015

not satisfactory comments from others