7.2
Very Good 1,392 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 1,392 Total Reviews
The London Waterloo Hostel Located at 73 Lambeth Walk, London, London.
England
London SE11 6DX 73 Lambeth Walk, London
72% 1392
51.4943946 -0.1145539
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016
4.9

It isn't a terrible hotel, however it is worse then the others we have stayed in London at. It was nice having a bathroom and showers on each floor however it was lackin excitement and was priced more then other hostels that I Believe to be much better. Overall I would give this place a 5-5.5.

We have 6 showers and 6 toilets in the hostel. We offer FREE lockers, FREE towels, FREE breakfast with orange and apple juices. Our 15 bed dorm has air Conditioning. We also offer FREE luggage in our luggage rooms. You are obvious a difficult person to please.

16th Jul 2016
5.1

The lockers won't fit anything larger than a small bag. To make it worse, the door to the room didn't need the code to be opened. Basically, there was no security for my items. The room I was in fit 12 people in a space that was too small for comfort (too much noise, too hot, too crowded). In addition, the guy who was there when I arrived shouted at me with no attempt to even be respectful (I was distracted by the news about Turkey on the tele). The other staff were wonderful

7th Jul 2016
5.7

This hostel was very cheap, which was nice to save some money in London really good location too. Other than that I did not like this hostel, the atmosphere was very strange, lots of old people who seemed to live there and everyone else mostly kept to themselves. Beds were uncomfortable, was very cold, and had a strange smell. There was a code to get in the door but it was never locked and the main hostel door was always wide open, anyone could come in, even late into the night.

• edkucla
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
30th Jun 2016
7.7

Best location, ok facilities. Breakfast is bread and jelly so I guess they can technically say breakfast is included. 12 beds in a small room, not very social hosts. For the same price I got my own room at an Air BnB near by

Thanks for the great review. Our breakfast also has a choice of delicious crunchy cereals as well as orange and apple juices...

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
6.9

Good place, nice staff, a little cramped.

27th Jun 2016
5.4

The biggest problem with this place was the bathrooms. There was ONE toilet and TWO showers for an entire floor (about 30 people)! That is unacceptable. Good luck using a toilet or shower anytime between 6am and 11am. Breakfast was poor and location was in a neighborhood without eating options very close. 10min walk to subway station and 15min walk to Big Ben, just not shopping or eating options very near the hostel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016
4.6

This place was not enjoyable. Our room did not look like the website picture, it was so small we could only lay two suitcases on the ground, and when we did so there was no space to walk. Our room was very hot even though it was quite cool outside. To top it all off the internet was broken our entire stay (wifi was our prerequisite for all the hostels we looked at). Overall, this place was not worth the price we payed and it really tainted our London experience.

The hostel has 6 toilets and 6 showers. All guests are welcome to use ANY of them. The hostel is not very large and therefore you can reach other showers quickly if the ones nearest t your room are occupied. Although we did have a problem with the internet, this was down to our internet provider because of previous bad weather in London. All is fine now and we are back to our usual 35mg speeds. Thanks for your review.

• China, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

Feeling free staying in the hostel! It's close to London eye but I really hope a tesco nearby>

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
24th Jun 2016
5.4

I was allocated a room and bunk. I went for a walk, had tea and sorted some photos etc... went to go to bed... found my bed had been taken by someone else. All beds full. Sat up all night in the communal area. I also found that one of my small bags was missing when I arrived at my destination. Not impressed.

24th Jun 2016

I had previously stayed in this hostel and had a not so good experience. I decided to give it another chance, and I'm glad I did. Friendly staff, great location and excellent facilities. I will definitely stay here again! The room I was in was comfortable, with an en suite toilet. The common area downstairs was welcoming and clean. Showers, although a little small, were the perfect temperature.