The Londonears Hostel

Rating 191 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017
3.1

Staff were very unfriendly and rude.

• mkfberwick
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
4.6

The room smelt like a drain had burst! workers where so loud early in the morning. There was heaps of washing stacked up against the wall which made ot hard to move around

28th May 2017

Nice stay, not much for security. All the lockers were taken and here wasnt anywhere to lock bag up. We had a very friendly roommate on Holiday from Spain. We just brought all our valuables in a nap sack and our bags were fine in the hostel. Although; that may not always be the case. The breakfast in the morning was 5 £, and it was delicious. They had the normal ham and cheese but also eggs sausage and hash browns. My main complaint was walking walking up too many flights of stairs.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Apr 2017
5.4

Very basic

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017
6.3

Really good value for money considering its in central london but the atmosphere was terrible in my dorm and there is no security for your items due to no lockers. In the night some poor lady was snoring lightly and another woman shouted at her to stop making it harder for me to sleep! Plus when i climbed out of bed to get a drink, the woman in the bunk bed below me slapped my feet as i went down the ladder claiming they were too close to her face. how else was i supposed to get out of bed lol

• Australia, Female, 31-40
11th Feb 2017
5.7

The matress on the bed was shaped like a bathtub because all the springs in the middle were so worn down. I woke up every half a hour with some part of my back and neck sore. The showers didn't have anywhere to put clothes and towel, only the floor which was all wet. I had to put them on the mop bucket to keep then dry. Afterwards I had to towel dry and get dressed while juggling clothes to keep then dry. Betreakfast is better value in one of the cafes down the road.