The Londonears Hostel Reviews

1 Barkson Gardens, London, England

1.) All but 1 person who worked there that I encountered were very rude, very unwelcoming, very unaccomodating. That one man-- a bit larger, glasses, medium brownish skin, was nice though. 2.) The hostel is gross, it looks & feels like it hasn't been cleaned once in its lifetime. 3.) There are homeless people wandering around inside the hostel 4.) The "bathrooms" are unusable. Some floors don't even have an operating shower. & there should be more than one toilet and shower per floor.

We weren't expecting much; we knew we were paying for the bare minimum. But it was below even the bare minimum. Cleanliness was despicable--the bathrooms were disgusting. We only stayed one night, but I genuinely don't know what I would do if I had to stay there more than one night.

• 25th Apr 2015

toilet floor covered in urine, still hadnt been cleaned by the next day, my partners bed frame was held together with gaffa tape. showers locked up and unavailable.

Good location and relativelly reasonably priced (depending on booking times). Interior is rough, needs a good clean and a brush of paint.

I booked a dorm room of 6 for a birthday weekend in London, the price was excellent, the rooms were simple but bright and clean. Staff were very friendly and flexible about people checking in at different times etc. Ive stayed in a lot of hostels in various countries and pretty sure these were also the best hostel showers ive ever used! Would definitely stay afain.

• 17th Jan 2015

very average hostel, no frills at this one . no kitchen either for that matter . great jump off point if your catching the easy bus to/from the airport's

Very difficult to find, and when we called to ask for directions, the staff was incredibly unhelpful-- upon arrival (finally), they gave us no real welcome or information. The kitchen was completely useless, with only a small fridge and microwave and no utensils/plates/cups, which is OK but don't advertise that there is a The whole place was just not very welcoming, pretty dingy and didn't seem very clean-- but the rooms were cleaner and the bed was all right, so at least that.

cheap hostel in the heart of london - staff was friendly, the place was clean.

I've been to 29 countries and this is the WORST hostel I've ever stayed at. There is absolutely no atmosphere or culture and attracts people who can't seem to figure how to flush the toilet. You'll also find loose hair and foam in the sink. Rate may seem cheap but all fascilities are also an additional cost. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

• 14th Dec 2014

One of the worst hostel I've been to,and I saw quite a few. Dirty,not enough facilities,etc...

• 6th Dec 2014