The Londonears Hostel Reviews

1 Barkson Gardens, London, England

Friendly staff, The kitchen is a bit of a walk away from the rooms and the dinning room, The dining room was a good size but compared to the size of the hostel it probably gets really busy around meal times. There's a TV in the dinning room. There's a toilet and shower on each floor. There are comfy beds with clean bedding.

Relatively quiet and very close to cafes, restaurants and pubs. Earls Court tube station is very close. The hostel is a large building but the showering facilities are very limited and are cramped or broken. The dorm was very clean and the bunk was comfortable.

the crisp clean sheets & mattress were very welcoming. A mini kitchen with microwave & kettle were also a good aspect about this hostel. However, everything else was very basic. Power points were in random places in the room & the selection of showers were very small & there was no where to put your clothes to change into. The block of showers were a bit better however the glass doors were see-through so not ideal if you want a bit of privacy.

Very comfortable bed for the night- I slept like a log. The shower was also clean and the location was pleasant. However, £30 for one night is too expensive for a dorm room- especially as there was no breakfast and only 10 minutes for wi-fi

If i absolutely didnt have to stay here i would not have.The staff are awful!! I doubt if they have ever stayed in a hostel themselves,all anyone that travels wants is a nice greeting maybe a laugh from the staff,its more like talking to a brick wall,no help at all,infact i think a brick wall might be better to talk to!! You have to pay for everything, including wifi, aint nobody got time for that!! I stayed in building 19 round the corner from the main building, NO HOT WATER!! Total JOKE

• 29th Jun 2014

Absolutely revolting, this hostel should be blacklisted and I intend to report the staff to the authorities. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

This has been one of the worst!!! I honestly wrote the last review for the wrong hostel.... This one sucks. Like I couldn't sleep because of the condition of the beds. You have to pay for wifi and there are homeless people in the tv room.... I want my money back if I could

If you are looking for value for money in a good location then this is your place. However, if you require a warm welcome and friendly staff to go with that, I'd suggest looking elsewhere. The staff offered no greeting and were cold throughout my stay at this hostel

We are very thankful to have had a shelter in London, and we know everybody does their best in this life. Nevertheless, if i had to give advice the managers of this hostel, I would say : give some love and attention to your employees, so that they can feel better and be more smiling with customers. Removing half the number of beds per room, because we had hardly enough. Fixing hot water in the showers, and putting a bit of paint. Setting a true shared kitchen. Offering FREE internet access…

• 5th Jun 2014

Beds were the most comfortable I have stayed in, sheets the cleanest I have seen as well. Toilets and showers could have been cleaner.

• 17th May 2014

Excellent location, bad interior planning (lots of long corridors), no free wifi, small showers

• 15th May 2014
  • Sweden

As soon as I entered it seemed that it is not a welcoming place, especially with the receptionists "service"! I thought I was during the filming of 'World War Z' when I was seeing the guests at the hostel... unfortunately it was reality haha! Anyway not suggested!