7.8
Very Good 153 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 153 Total Reviews
The Longhouse Located at 10, 1st Floor, Jalan Sultan, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50000 10, 1st Floor, Jalan Sultan
78% 153
3.1425729 101.6971242
    Rooms available

• Wales, Couple, 25-30
17th May 2016

We loved staying at The Longhouse because of the friendliness of the staff. I was ill while we stayed here but the staff always made us feel comfortable, and the lady who sits at the desk is especially friendly! They have lots of comfortable sitting areas, a TV you can watch movies on and a small kitchen area so you can make tea and micro wave food for dinner. The only things I would change would be to separate the showers and toilets because a soaking toilet was not fun!

6th May 2016

This is a simple guest house that I have stayed in before and it is mostly o.k. Dirty sheets are off putting though.

• England, Male, 41+
6th Apr 2016
6.0

Box room with no window, not ideal. Location great.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2016
5.4

Unfortunately I cannot recommend this hostel. For the first night I had a very small room, no window, fan. The night was more a suffering than sleeping. It is not really a place to meet passionate backpackers...

• Canada, Male, 25-30
27th Mar 2016

Small guesthouse and centrally located. The staff are helpful and there is good outdoor area to socialise, less disturbance to ppl sleep at night. I think the price is cheap but still u got simple do-it-youself b'fast. I personally had a great time

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
10th Mar 2016

Good hostel to stay ! Location is perfect - 3mins to train station and Chinatown night market. Room is comfortable and there is nice balcony at the back to meet other travellers. I find it quiet at night, good for sleeping. Its cheap in comparison to other hoster value but good. Staffs are friendly too !

• Russia, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2016
6.0

Doesn't look like the stuff is trying to make the place at least a bit cozy. No soaps (even by request), no hooks in the bathroom. It's ok to stay there for 1 night, but I wouldn't like to stay longer.

1st Feb 2016

Perfect location to stay: right in Chinatown & access to transportation. Staff are very friendly and flexible. I read in reviews about issues with cleanliness, I would say it is clean but a bit shabby. No windows in the room make it a bit claustrophobic, but I knew about this before booking. No windows also means that there is no way to cool the room down, this made it a bit difficult to sleep. I had no problems with noise and wifi works just fine! I would stay here again!

• Hajaszek
  • Poland, Mixed Group, 31-40
27th Jan 2016
6.0

Good for one or two nights. I felt like people from the wardrobe. good location. Clean OK , Staff OK

25th Jan 2016
5.4

The other guests were absolutely out of control during our stay, shouting and carrying on in the halls from 3am to 7am both nights we were there (through ear plugs). I saw other guests up early, so I'm sure we weren't the only ones awoken throughout the night. I really wish there had been clear rules posted and enforced by the staff. Otherwise, the place was fine. Rooms could use a mirror. Also, our A/C never seemed to shut off, even after reaching the set temperature, so we froze at night.