The Longhouse Reviews

10, 1st Floor, Jalan Sultan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great common room for being social and meeting fellow travelers.

• 28th Mar 2014

Simple small clean rooms and showers, toast and jam, tea

Cheap and clean Comfortable mattress and pillow Shared bathrooms are clean too Fast internet Great location, heaps of shopping and dining options nearby Definitely good value for money!

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Belgium

it was a good place to stay.

Lack of Windows

Very clean and the woman who worked there was really nice and helpful. Don't think I have anything bad to say about it.

It can get very hot at times since there's no window in the room. It would be much better if they can provide rooms with air-conditioning.

Very nice and clean

Great location, very safe, but just not a very social place - I might've just been unlucky though. Would recommend!

This is just the GREATEST hostel in Kuala Lumpur, believe me! Dynamic and very helpful owner, nice and smiling staff, perfect location, perfectly clean and quiet! I've stayed there many times and it gets better each time! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Everything is perfect, location, security, atmosphere... excellent value for your money! the only thing they can improve is that the air condition is too noisy.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Spain

the hostel mucked up our booking and so put us in another hostel nearby, Oasis Guesthouse. Our 'double room' was 2 twin beds in a box room with nothing else. The door was practically falling off. Bathrooms were disgusting - basically 2 toilets with showers stuck on the wall, no sinks. No space and nowhere to put anything. The washing machine emptied it's water onto the floor through a hole in the wall in one toilet. Cockroach in my wash bag. Didn't deduct the deposit from overall cost.

Friendly and helpful staff, but the bathrooms are a bit small, and no separate area for smokers away from the rooms

I've tried many hostels in KL and belive me, this one is THE BEST one!!!

Very clean and quiet at night. The staff are very helpful; the lady behind reception booked me a 6am taxi for the next day and then got up with me to ensure I got away ok. When the taxi didn't turn up she organised another one to come immediately for me to ensure I didn't miss my flight!

very basic but good for the price..... lady that runs the hostel is super helpful & friendly...

Very helpful and friendly staff. Very good location, one minute from petaling street.

• 20th Oct 2013