The Mad Monkey Reviews

Building 26, Street 302, BKK1 Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Staff were great and a good atmosphere in the place. I'd stay again!

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Wales

We were unfortunate to be placed in the dorm right outside the sunset bar, which made our one night stay not particularly enjoyable when wanting to get a good nights sleep and up early. We also found the reception staff were often more interested in their phones, or speaking to one another than helping us plan our trip! The hostel was lovely though, and wait staff in the restaurant were really friendly. Clean dorms and big beds! No large locker for bags though, just a small one for valuables.

We enjoy our stay. The staffs were professional in handling our needs but honestly I do wish the guy at the counter could be a little bit more friendly like yhe ladies. I feel safe at the hostel. Our room was on top of the bar. Was worried at first if I can't get good sleep but it was good to find all activities ended by midnight. Internet signal is quite slow in the room, maybe the hostel could improve in that. I recommend this hostel (^^)

best party hostel i ever stayed!!

Very cool party hostel. Friendly staff and great food. :)

I was only one night so I dont know how good overall picture I got. Staff is great, they can book you tours and bus tickets. Food was really really good and the best part was the rooftop bar. Kind of a party hostel, great social atmosphere. The party stops around 23:00 so even the ones who doesnt want to party can get a good night sleep.

Great atmosphere, the bar area was really good fun, something going on every night, really good for a solo traveller. Food at the hostel was a little pricey however. Overall really good fun.

• 28th Feb 2014