The Mad Monkey Reviews

Building 26, Street 302, BKK1 Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Reading the reviews I was excited booking 2 nights with the Mad Monkey. How naive of me... The room had no windows. The bathroom was too small and the bathtub metal parts were rusty. At night I saw a cockroach near the piping and I took my flipflop to kill it. Of course I missed the cokcroach and hit the pipe, then 2 more cockroaches came out of the tube and I had to kill them all. The staff are friendly in general, but many are too busy partying to have time to take care of the hostel.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Friendly staff and fun environment. Best hostel I have stayed at during my travels.

• 23rd Jan 2014