The Mad Monkey Reviews

Building 26, Street 302, BKK1 Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

1915 Total Reviews

It's a good place to go to meet other travellers who want to party, but the location is out of the way of the main attractions which was disappointing. Overall I thought it was over priced and over hyped.

Definitely a great place to stay! We started and finished our trip in Cambodia staying at Mad Monkey and quality service is obviously above the country's average for similar accomodations. Triple rooms are good, clean with everything needed. Staff is nice, dynamic and helpful. Last but not least, the atmosphere is great: this place is full of backpackers and there is something going on at the bar every single night... until midnight: then it's time to go to sleep or start a pub crawl.

Amazing hostel. Nicest staff I have encountered ANYWHERE. Truly can't say enough good things about the staff. Sothea especially. They found out it was my birthday and surprised me with a cake! So so so kind and helpful and accommodating. Great atmosphere as well - super fun and well led pub crawl by Jaffa! Best hostel ever, seriously you have to stay here. Nothing bad to say.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »