Superb 1,854 Total Reviews
Superb 1,854 Total Reviews
The MadHouse Prague Located at Spalena 39, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 110 00 Spalena 39
97% 1854
50.0810291 14.4194676
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Sep 2016

If youre in prague, this is the place to be. Its really fun and the staff makes you feel like youre part of a family. Beware, you may never want to leave. And watch out for Matt, he will destroy you in beer games.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Sep 2016
6.3

The Madhouse Prague is a party hostel. They have events every night and often there is a communal dinner for a really good price. The room I stayed in was a 12 bed dorm, it's actually an old housing building, so there are some separate rooms. I was fortunate enough to have a bed in a separate room with only 2 others. The only problem I had with this place is the type of guests they attract. I met some of the most disrespectful, unpleasant and unlikeable brats at this place. Staff were good.

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

The best hostel Ive ever stayed in, hands down

19th Sep 2016

Probably my favorite hostel that I have stayed at in Europe thus far. The staff was extremely friendly and a lot of fun. Matt and Dave always kept us smiling and laughing. They have different outtings planned every night as well as home-cooked meals most of the nights. The location was very central. What a great experience, I highly recommend this hostel.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Sep 2016

Amazing staff, amazing guests, amazing atmosphere (seriously the best atmosphere I have experienced in any hostel). I could not recommend this place enough, I would go back in a heartbeat!

16th Sep 2016

Best hostel ever. Cool staff, good vibes, and great people. 10/10

• Suvimal
  • Sri Lanka, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Hands down the best Hostel I stayed during my Europe tour. Staff including Dave, Craig, Matt were awesome. The family dinners, the drinking games to all the pub crawls and all other events were nicely organized and they would give all the necessary tips for you to get around the city. The place is extremely clean and I met some amazing people at the hostel. I would stay here again and definitely recommend anyone to stay here who is looking to have a good time in Prague. Cheers!!!

• georgey_baby
  • Ireland, Male, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

Everywhere I went around the world people said to me that if you're staying in Prague, you NEED to stay at The MadHouse. I was intrigued - what could possibly be so good about this place? But boy, were they right. From the second you arrive to the second you leave the staff are hospitable, friendly, and most importantly - always ready for a strawpedo. The location is bang in the center of Prague, the rooms are super-clean, and everyone is there for a good time. I will most certainly be back.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

Absolute hands down best hostel I've stayed at in Europe! It's a little pricier than other hostels in Prague but definitely worth it especially if you are very keen to party or are travelling on your own!! I'll definitely be back here :)

• India, Female, 31-40
9th Sep 2016

4 times in 1 year! This says a lot. Every single trip has been an amazing experience. I've truely enjoyed all my stays at the hostel - loved the family dinners, drinking games, organized events every night, lazing in the lounge on days when I'm down with handovers, THE STAFF and more. The staff are amazing (you guys are family!). The hostel is in the perfect area - everything you need to see are nearby. I could not recommend this hostel enough, I would go back again and again and again!