The MadHouse Prague Reviews

Spalena 39, Prague, Czech Republic

I have been traveling around Europe for the past 3 months, and I would have to say staying at the MadHouse has made my Prague trip the top on my list. The staff was so cool and friendly. All the kids in the hostel became friends. We would pregame together, go out together, and hang out once we got back at night. It was a very fun experience. Highly recommended if you're looking to have a good time in one of the best places in Europe. The amazing people here will show you an amazing time.

• 27th Mar 2015

This was the best hostel experience!! 100% recommend staying here. Super friendly staff, fun events, and a real community feel.

The staff were all amazing and very helpful. I very much enjoyed the movie room and how they organized events every day for all who stayed there. I would reccomend this place to people who are looking for a truly amazing experience in Prague.

• 25th Mar 2015

This is the best hostel in the world. Great central location, incredible staff, clean and secure facilities, friendly atmosphere...this hostel truly has it all. The MadHouse goes above and beyond to make sure you have a fun and comfortable stay. For those interested events, dinners and night outs are organized. You should go to Prague just to stay at this hostel. I recommended it to all. Thank you Rod, Kraig, Hector, Lucy, Sabu, Jenny, Sam, Cam for this amazing experience!

• 20th Mar 2015

Amazing location and amazing staff. They have a schedule with beer games and bars for every single night, perfect for single backpackers to meet up new people. If I come back to Prague for sure I'll stay there again.

The MadHouse hostel is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I have visited three times already and am already planning my fourth! There is never a dull moment and you are made to feel like a family as soon as you arrive! The staff are incredible and the hostel itself is kept extremely clean. Awesome nights out, an awesome city and lots and lots of beer and memories! Thank you Rodrigo for running the best hostel ever, until next time!

What can I say. Madhouse is an institution. Arrive alone and immediately acquire 20 new friends. An hour later you're in an underground club somewhere in Prague, there's three empty bottles of Vodka lying around and someone wants to play spin-the-bottle. Best joint 'round Prague.

This was the very first hostel I ever stayed in. I was solo travelling and I was welcomed like an old friend. When you are on your own, feeling like you instantly belong is so valuable. The staff make a huge effort to come up with excursions EVERY night like pub crawls, karaoke, drunk bowling, family dinners, and more. They are wonderful people. If I return to Prague the reason will be so that I can go back to the Mad House. Great friends to be made and experiences to be had. Love you guys!

• 13th Mar 2015

Certainly the best hostel I've stayed at, great spot and most importantly great people! Thanks so much to the team for looking after us - great weekend.

• 13th Mar 2015

I can not rate this hostel high enough. Every staff member is absolutely incredible. It,s overwhelming to walk in the door and feel so welcomed, like you have known them for years. The nights out were amazing. And they do an incredible job of making it as cheap as possible for a great night out honestly you'd be a fool if you go to prague and dont stay at the madhouse. It is in my top 2 hostels in the world. Have fun party people. FYI this is a party hostel so dont expect to sleep all night

Madhouse is the best! Nightly dinners which create a great atmosphere especially if you are a solo traveller or if you're with a small group! What really separates this hostel with others is the staff. They go above and beyond to make sure you have a great time! They will plan out your day with unique events as well as to make sure you have the best nightlife. Shoutout to Kraig, Rod, Hector, Noah, Sabu, Jenny Sam, Cam, Lucy - you guys are all champs. I will be back soon!

We loved The Madhouse! It is a phenomenal group of people working there. So friendly, interesting, and knowledgable! The location is great. The room setup is so fun. Overall, cannot recommend Madhouse enough! (And Noah is the best hugger in the world)

Staff was extremely awesome, outgoing and friendly. The rooms slept 12, but didn't feel like I was crammed in with a bunch of people because there are rooms within the rooms, nooks, etc. This is a good hostel as a sole traveler because daily activities, family dinners, etc keep everyone mingling. It's a party hostel, but honestly I slept well because there's a mass exodus for the bars at 11pm and no one comes back until 5-7am and were respectfully quiet.

Had an amazing stay here!

Nice hostel. Great location, friendly staff, and there's always something to do. I really liked the way the rooms were set up too. Although it's a fun party hostel, I was still able to sleep well. Awesome community kitchen with beer pong table. Free pasta and rice. Cheap beer. Good wifi and an overal friendly atmosphere.

Best hostel ever

Everything was just perfect! Keep it up!

amazing hostel. As soon you come in you will definitly feel like home. The staff is so helpful and it"s really clean : room cleaning everyday !! frederic canada

This in an incredible, fun, friendly and awesome hostel. Rod and kraig have done a great job of making a family here. All single travellers will enjoy this place and it doesn't matter where you are from you will be welcomed into the family.

• 27th Feb 2015

The madhouse is an amazing hostel with enthusiastic and fun staff. It manages to provide all the craziness of a party hostel without compromising on security, cleanliness or overall quality of accommodation. I had a wonderful time and met wonderful people during my stay here! Will be back for sure!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7