Superb 1,950 Total Reviews
Superb 1,950 Total Reviews
The MadHouse Prague Located at Spalena 39, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 110 00 Spalena 39
97% 1950
50.0810291 14.4194676
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

Incredibly hostel, incredible people. The staff were all lovely, the dinners were delicious, and the nights out were insanely fun. Absolutely coming back to stay next time I'm in Prague.

28th Nov 2016

The best hostel I've stayed in, especially if you're a solo backpacker! It may be a little more expensive than other places (still really cheap compared to other cities), but well worth the money for all the people you'll meet and experiences you'll have. Family dinners are cheap, delicious, amazing way to meet people. The staff are the coolest and most out going people you'll meet. The nights out are exceptional, everyday of the week. I'lll be back!

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Brilliant location, amazing staff who were ever so willing to go the extra mile to help you out and a very homely, yet party-like atmosphere. Everyone who I met was there to have a great time and I nothing else. Best part was the painkillers the repetition handed out for free, for the inevitable hangovers. Lovely lovely place. I'm going back when I get to Prague again!

• rogerraw882664
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
28th Nov 2016

This hostel was the best way i could've ended my Europe trip. The staff was friendly, the rooms had clean private bathrooms. They did family dinners and best of all they partied hard make sure you stay here!!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Nov 2016

Madhouse, this place has been the highlight of my trip. Talk about atmosphere and feeling at home while you travel. Stuff really make you feel at peace while you are here and are very welcoming. Family dinner is a must if you stay here, they look some amazing meals but aside from that it's the best time to meet your fellow travelers. Generally you'll have the time of your life and even if you are traveling solo this is the place to be. Beds and lay out is awesome and convent showers

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

Wow! Seriously the greatest weekend of my life, and I attribute so much of that to this hostel! As a 20 year old female solo traveler, I was hoping that feeling at home and accommodated in a new city even just for a few nights would be easy. Madhouse made it so easy! From family dinners, to the incredible staff and friends I have met and made, they made me feel so welcomed at home. I cannot thank you guys enough for the drunk laser tag, pub crawls, and amazing vibes!

24th Nov 2016

A bit expensive! But it worth.

24th Nov 2016

I was skeptical at first of how positive the reviews were but after staying here, I totally understand where everyone is coming from. It's the most warm and inviting place I've ever stayed and was so sad to leave! You arrive alone as leave feeling like family. I was only there for 3 nights but wish I had a week, or more. There is a great party atmosphere but it never felt overwhelming. There is a family style dinner every night, which is an amazing touch. I really hope I get to visit again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Nov 2016

The madhouse is the most amazing, friendly and welcoming hostel that we have every stayed in. The staff are absolutely wonderful and go above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and had an great time- we can't speak highly enough of them. We would highly recommend the madhouse to anyone going to Prague. Cheers guys for an amazing experience To Chanel, Tom, Dave, Rza (NZ),Craig, Travis, Jen, Rod- hope to see you guys all soon- keep up the awesome work. Much love, Hannah & Bronte

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

The experience of Prague is only as good as the people you share it with. The Hostel is laid out so you are mingling with other guests which gets rid of any awkwardness immediately particularly for solo travellers. The crew also run multiple events and really get involved in them, including Madhouse Family dinners which is a nice homecooked meal we often miss when travelling! The best part of this hostel is the crew. Thank you to Dave, Craig, Chanel, Tom, Rizzo, Travis, Rod, Lucy. See you soon!