The MadHouse Prague Reviews

Spalena 39, Prague, Czech Republic

I normally just skip the review but for MadHouse had to pay my respect. Everyone there is amazing!! You really feel like you're at home and in great hands. Prague is a blur, to say the least, thanks to these guys and their team. One of the best hostels I have stayed in so far and would definitely come back to visit.

This is without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Literally started making friends while checking in and continued until the second I left. Everyone there - including staff - is fun and social. Everyone I met wanted to explore the city and go out and try new things. I definitely recommend participating in the daily/nightly organized activities. Nothing is better than going on a pub crawl with the ENTIRE hostel. Except maybe drunk bowling...

Due to some personal issues I was actually kind of dreading that I had booked myself into a party hostel for a few days but the place was absolutely great and I even managed to have a quiet early night one of the nights without any trouble too. Extremely helpful staff who all seem to genuinely love their jobs and went above and beyond the call of duty for me, lots of free facilities, great location and tons of activities for a hostel of its size. Absolutely deserves the accolades it has gotten!

Great staff that care for your experience. Good location and very clean. Couldn't have picked a better place in Prague.

There probably isn't enough space to write how much I loved this hostel. It's bascially like having a brand new family who are dedicated to making you have fun. Prague itself is amazing, this hostel is even better. Good looking staff, clean facilities. You don't even have to plan anything the hostel will take care of all your activities. Best city to party in, amazing clubs! I would spend the rest of my life at the mad house if I could. Traveled solo never felt alone. Plus timmys coffee.

Really awesome place for solo travelers! The atmosphere is fun and comfortable and you'll be able to make friends within minutes. The staff is friendly and helpful. Location makes it easy to walk everywhere. MadHouse made my stay in Prague amazing!

Definitely one of the best party hostels in Europe. The staff is fantastic, the rooms and bathrooms are surprisingly clean, and activities are pre-organized! It's sweet and I've told everyone going to Prague that they need to stay at MH for a fun time

• 9th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We had an incredible time at the Madhouse. Staff were super fun and helpful, showed you everything you needed and planned awesome events. Great for meeting people and partying but the facilities were also clean and quiet enough at night. Kitchen space was useful and the lounge was great for down days. From bowling and laser tag to clubbing to walking tours and hostel dinners, we'd definitely go back for another Madhouse experience!

• 8th May 2015

Enjoyed myself very much, made to feel very welcome by the staff, gave me a birthday to remember, would definitely return,

This hostel is exactly as advertised. Party hostel with people who are looking to party

Great hostel for the social vibes. The room's are a bit overcrowded and lack of bathrooms can be annoying. However it ticked off all the crucial elements a good hostel needs - staff, environment, location, price etc.

The madhouse was a lovely stay. The staff were friendly & helpful. They explained how things worked. Rooms were clean. 8 bed dorm was like a 4 as there were separating walls. Bathroom was clean. Close to the city centre with loads of food spots near by. I would recommend people to stay here!

There is a reason everyone raves about. Never did I realize a hostel could be this good. The facilities are excellent in every way but what makes this places so so special is the amazinf, warm, fun staff. From the moment I walked in I had a beer placed in my hand and my time only got better. Out to great clubs every night and the staff party hard. The travellers are also very sociable. Start with drinking games every night than party til daylight, I stayed only three nights and felt like family!

• 30th Apr 2015

Amazing hostel, amazing staff! Cheap beer to fill up your cups for the famous beer pong tournaments, plenty of activities, amazing movie room all in a homely environments. Love it :)

An awesome hostel in a great location with a super staff. Definitely benefits from being a somewhat smaller hostel, as the guests form a pretty tight knit group. Extremely cheap beer and an excellent atmosphere for supporting your bad habits. The only downside of this hostel is that it lacks a 24-hour space, which can leave the guests in an awkward position when they get back late from the clubs but arent ready for bed. nonetheless, i had a fantastic stay

This hotel is absolutely awesone. They organize great plans for every nigth so you can get the best of prague nigthlife. The staff is really great and makes you and make all the gests to feel like part of their family. I visited 10 cities in my trip and Prague was definitely the best, and there is one reason for that: The Madhouse

Amazing place to meet great people especially if you are traveling alone! If you're a person who needs sleep, don't stay here because its a party hostel and they aren't kidding. Madhouse was wonderful, I loved the staff and family dinners were such a fun time. Staff encourages everyone to do the hostel planned activities every night and it is always a success :) Love Madhouse!!!

Everyone is super friendly here, they have nightly events so if you are traveling alone this is the perfect hostel for you!!

Best hostel for solo travellers. They plan several activities every day which is great for meeting people.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Staff are incredible. For a party hostel it is incredibly clean and with great facilities. Location is ideal. It's almost impossible not to meet other travelers here, so it's perfect for solo travelers. The staff arrange something every night for guests, usually a cheap meal then an activity followed by a pub and club crawl. Drunken laser tag was my favourite! For a solo traveler looking to have a new group of friends to party with, it's perfect!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7