The MadHouse Prague Reviews

Spalena 39, Prague, Czech Republic

Had such a good time! Thank you!

• 22nd Jan 2015

When you go to a hostel knowing no body and then leaving with a bunch of people you now call your friends (including all of the staff), you know you have stayed at a good backpackers. Thanks for the good times Madhouse.

This place isn't a hostel, this is more of a sharehouse with the best people in the world. The hospitality in this place is nothing short of amazing. They take care of you and provide the best environment of any hostel ive ever been to. When in Prague, dont stay anywhere else.

• 16th Jan 2015

Are you travelling alone and want to have fun in Prague? This is definitely a place to stay. The staff makes sure to treat the whole guests as a group, and you will feel very well integrated. They have family dinners, beer pong and lots of funny games that are great ice breakers. By the time o leave to one of evenings parties, you are already between friends. Another great thing? All of the staff will be partying with you. So you feel safe and know where to go.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Choosing a hostel to stay at Prague was pretty easy, all of the reviews i had read about the MadHouse were exellent! Luckily, they were spot on!!! To make it short: great staff, superb location, comfy and fun. Staff organizes activities every night, making it easy to get to know other guests and making it just the best hostel in Prague. It felt like home away from home, I had the hardest time leaving! Don't doubt it, go to The Madhouse!

Simply one of the best hostels Iv stayed at. From the moment you walk in you are treated like an old friend come to stay with your long lost mates. Beds and rooms are spot on. Staff are all absolute legends and will show you the best of Prague. Awesome little tv room if you want to take it easy for a night or always night time activities out at bars or drunk bowling ;) Cannot recommend enough!!

Hands down one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in. Such an awesome vibe in the hostel, the staff are friendly and hang out with you. They organise daily and nightly events and have regular "family dinners" with a crew of people going out every night. Nice facilities too, awesome movie room and nice sleeping areas. Get to the madhouse!

This was the second time I've stayed at MadHouse. Great staff, great location and awesome things to do every night. You won't find a better place in Prague!

The atmosphere at Madhouse is like nothing I've ever experienced in my hostel days. A group goes out every night for food and bars. Very inviting staff. You won't regret staying here. Just book it. Like now.

• 11th Jan 2015

The best hostel in Prague. The staff, the rooms, the people who stay there; everything is amazing. Awesome nights out, seeing the best bars and clubs in Prague. The staff awe super friendly and always good for a chat, everything is spotless, the movie room the best for those days or nights when you just can't even. This was my 2nd time there and I can't wait to come back. Thanks Rod and KraigKraig, cam, Regan, sally and hector for some great times. :)

When I arrived in Prague I couldn't get the transit directions to the hostel off of my phone, so I walked. It's not that far, but a little unnerving, dragging a suitcase in the rain over cobblestone sidewalks. By the time I arrived, my initial hangover had intensified by a factor of 3 and I was in serious need of a beer. As if reading my mind, Hector offered one to me. And that's basically how everyone treated me for my stay. Offering good times, jokes, company, and community. 10/10 good times.

• 7th Jan 2015

One of best hostels that i've ever been

• 7th Jan 2015

The MadHouse Prague is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. In addition to being very clean and safe, the facilities are amazing. All around the staff is very helpful and want to make sure you enjoy your stay in Prague. Cameron thumbs up to knowing the city and being very helpful. The Rodrigo-Hector duo are great to party with. Kraig is very laid back and easy going. Sam is (not) the man at beer pong. Sally was also amazing! Great place to travel to alone; I will be recommending the MadHouse!

• 5th Jan 2015

Never stayed at a hostel better than MadHouse!

I don't really know about the hostel because I had some problems with my booking here in the website... they sent a message to the hostel telling them that I've cancelled my booking and my it was for January 1, so everything in Prague was full. So I arrived in the hostel and there was no place for me and my friends to stay, but they were very helpful. They found another hostel for us and they paid the difference without waiting for us to say anything. Thank you, guys!

Super fun hostel, great people running it and making sure there's always something going on, that everyone's having fun. If you aren't in Prague to party, then don't stay here - save the space for someone who does want to party!

Best Party hostel i've ever stayed !!

Best hostel I have stayed at! Staff are super friendly, awesome family vibe! Even got christmas dinners cooked for us! Location was excellent and just an all round fun atmosphere.

• 23rd Dec 2014

This was my first hostel stay and it was a great choice. I happened to arrive on a day they had family dinner, and instantly felt like I was apart of the family. The staff was great and helpful. There was a great mixture of people. Overall I recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Prague that is looking for a good time amongst a family like environment. Cheers.

Best hostel i stayed at in Europe. Staff is friendly and super helpful. It's like staying at a buddys flat. Can't say enough good things about this place. Book now!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7