9.8
Superb 1,771 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 1,771 Total Reviews
The MadHouse Prague Located at Spalena 39, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 110 00 Spalena 39
98% 1771
50.0810291 14.4194676
    Rooms available

19th Jul 2016

My favorite of all hostels I have stayed at! Awesome atmosphere, perfect location, and amazing, interactive staff. If you want to party your ass off and meet a ton of people, make sure to stay at MadHouse. I will definitely be back soon.

12th Jul 2016

First and foremost, this place is a Pokégym with 2 pokéstops reachable from the common area. Second, the staff here are some of the most genuine, fun loving people I've ever met. Hands down the best hostel you'll ever find with great nights and days out (if you're not completely hung over) I have only just left 5 minutes ago and I know now that 4 days was not enough time. I'm already trying to plan the rest of my trip so that I can come back. Gonna miss you guys, keep in touch, I'll see you soon

11th Jul 2016

The staff is great. Everything is clean and it's so much fun. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Prague. You won't be disappointed

• England, Female, 31-40
9th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels of all time! The staff make this place - instant friends when you walk in the door. Thirsty? Here's a free beer. Hungry? Have some home-cooked dinner. Wanna get wasted? Come with us! Even if your liver can't take another night out you can get a great sleep as it's quiet after 11pm. The cleaning lady does a brilliant job keeping the facilities looking good. There could be more bathrooms and another sofa to sit on but who cares with a place this awesome! I'll be back.

8th Jul 2016

Not just a Party hoste butl combined with good accomodations and noise isolation. They welcome you with a beer and invites you for the forthcoming party. A lot of social events to get in touch with guests and a cozy common room which makes very easy to meet travellers. Would stay again, thank you!!

8th Jul 2016

Staff was amazing and fun. Location is very central. Atmosphere is definitely good. One bad thing there is no space in rooms to lock luggage but there is small locker where you can keep your valuables. Atmosphere is good for who wants to party otherwise I would suggest to stay somewhere else because people stay here might be weirdo for you. There are many poeple from U.S. btw

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

Honestly the best hostel I've stayed in! Really clean and excellent location. The staff are amazing and go above and beyond to help you! There is a big drinking culture so if you're not looking for a party hostel I wouldn't recommend here. Couldn't fault the Madhouse - awesome stay!!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
5th Jul 2016

The Mad House is far and away the best hostel I have stayed at. It feels more like a home. Every morning the staff plans daytime and nighttime activities, including unique tours, family dinners, and pub crawls or night clubs. The staff also joins for these activities which truly gives the feeling that they are family. The hostel itself is very comfortable, clean, and safe. I cannot recommend this place strongly enough. When you initially book here, plan on falling in love and extending your stay

• alirae12161931
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Don't even know where to start. This place is literally the most amazing hostel in the world. As soon as you arrive you become part of the family. I've extended my stay 5 times...I just can't leave this place. The staff is incredible and the guests are equally amazing. 500 words is not enough to describe how amazing this place is. Ahhhhh I literally love everyone here and will miss you all endlessly!!!! My only complaint is that I can't stay here forever

• India, Male, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

If one wanna party in Prague, madhouse is the best place. Have never see such a lively hostel with the best staff always ready to help. The hostel is the best place to make friends. If one is not staying in madhouse in Prague, then he or she is really not come to party. Hats off to staff for a fantastic experience. Will go there again soon😊 PS Beer here is cheap🍻😊