The MadHouse Prague

Superb 2137 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 2137 Total Reviews

20th Apr 2017

I actually can't wait to go back. Usually I'm relied on to find all the things to do, but at madhouse they plan out your entire day for you. Of course you don't have to join, but I highly recommend it. On top of all that the staff is amazing. They work hard for you all day, and you barely have to lift a finger, and then they take you out to party which every night was just as good as the last. They also really like to get to know their guest. You become a family there and I can't wait to go back

• RaqibDarul
  • Malaysia, Male, 31-40
18th Apr 2017

An amazing place to stay, the owners were super friendly, the guest were amazing, the events these guys planned for us all was legendary!!! definitely will recommend to everyone and will be back for another stay

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

This hostel is hands down one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The atmosphere is super fun, friendly, and inclusive. The staff do their utmost to get everyone involved and entertained. Make sure to get your fill of Czech food at lunch, because the dinners that Noah chefs up are so delicious (and cheap) that they're really hard to pass up. I know exactly where I'll be staying next time I'm in Prague!

13th Apr 2017

Hands down the best hostel experience I have ever had. When I checked in I was immediately greeted with a beer and a group of friendly and welcoming faces. The staff really made the difference as they are all genuinely great people. The Madhouse felt like home with family meals and someone always around to play beer pong. I'll definitely be back. Thank you so much for nights I can't remember and memories I won't ever forget.

11th Apr 2017

Best hostel I've stayed at. Location is absolutely perfect as it's across the street from a supermarket. Great kitchen facilities. Amazing atmosphere. Cool rooms.

10th Apr 2017

Seriously had so much fun at Mad House! Nothing but good things to say! This hostel is totally worth staying at and has lots of fun night events to attend!

• Israel, Couple, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

Really lived up to its name, great hostel, cool and helpful staff who made us feel welcome (: When we stayed the staff took us to a student concert which was really cool and we could have found otherwise. 8 bed room is actually divided into two so feels less cramped then expected. Would really recommend to anyone coming to enjoy the nightlife in Prague!

• India, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

Really cool place! Everyone at the hostel was super friendly! During the day I was told of all the must see places and they always had something fun planned at night! Would definitely be back here again!

9th Apr 2017

The only regret you may have towards the Madhouse Hostel, is not booking there. These guys set the bar really high for all the hostels out there. They truly make sure to integrate every guess from the first second through the door. You will enjoy your stay, you will meet incredible people, you will fall in love with Prague, you will have trouble leaving and that is a fact! Cheers

7th Apr 2017

Best party hostel in Prague!