The MadHouse Prague Reviews

Spalena 39, Prague, Czech Republic

Awesome Hostel - maybe the best I've stayed so far! It has perfect size to get to know people, what is very nice if you are a solo traveler! The staff is just awesome - they are super friendly and also like to party :D

This is the best hostel ever! Such lovely and friendly staff who make you feel at home, nice common area to meet everyone else. All the rooms are decorated so nicely too it is honestly amazing - thanks everyone!

By far the most genuine people I've met, both staff and guests.

I liked staying here, it was a party hostel but the rooms were always quiet at night time. There is free all day cereal, milk and pasta, which is fantastic, and the kitchen and other common spaces are very homey and welcoming.

Immediately upon checking in to the Mad House my fellow backpackers and I knew this would be our favorite hostel during our trip. The entire staff is friendly. They actually engage in conversations with you and are generally interested in who you are. They had us covered on all the things we needed to do in Prague both during the day and during the night; they make sure that you're never bored. The Mad House has an excellent atmosphere where you'll meet a lot of cool people, best place in Prague

• 16th Jun 2015

The madhouse was by far the most fun place my group stayed over our three week trip. The staff was great. The hostel was clean and a ton of fun. I'd recommend the madhouse for anyone looking for a hostel in Prague.

• 16th Jun 2015

By far the best hostel we stayed in during our trip

• All Male Group, 18-24

Amazing hostel! Great atmosphere and staff, super clean with people coming to clean the room once a day. Very central to everything. They always have plans for the day and evening with the hostel guests and staff which are really fun! Would definitely go back again

Best hostel I've stayed at by far. Awesome place

Totally recommend! Great first hostel experience, with clean and comfy facilities. Not to mention the GREAT STAFF, who are fun and welcoming and make you feel apart of the family instantly. Daily activities are organised and advertised on the white board in the main area, which any and all are welcome to join (such as family dinners, pub crawls and even bobsledding). All a must for solo travelers (like myself) and small groups. Homey feel, which is needed after a day exploring Prague. :)

• 14th Jun 2015

Had a fantastic time at Madhouse. Staff and guests were awesome at it feels more like a family than a hostel. Daily events helped me see more than just the touristy parts of Prague. I would highly recommend staying here if you are looking to meet awesome people while exploring an awesome city!

• 14th Jun 2015

Madhouse is the best hostel I've stayed at! The staff is out of this world, fantastic people that know how to make you feel at home and party at the same time. At the end of my stay I felt like I was saying goodbye to my family. Hector, Noah, Seana, Lucy, Craig, Rod, Cam, Seb, and Christina.. You guys are beautiful and hope to see you soon! The daily activities are bomb and the night time pre gaming is awesome! This is a beauty of a hostel, I wish I stayed longer but I will be back!!!

• 12th Jun 2015

Such a fun hostel. All the staff are great! There's events everyday which are a lot of fun and are a great way to meet fellow travellers. If you're down for a good time you will not regret staying here.

You have to stay here when in Prague. The staff are incredibly helpful and do not feel a sense of entitlement like many staff at hostels can seem. Each day they take you out places you wouldnt have expected to go on your own, and the nights are incredibly fun and well worth joining in on. If you like to party come here.

Best hostel. Everything was awesome and perfect for a solo traveller.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. If I travel to Prague again, I will most certainly be booking a bed here. Fun, clean, great location. The staff wants to be your friend (at least the do a good job pretending if not!). Group dinners, beer pong, cheap beer, and small, so the group doesn't get too overwhelming. A+ in every way. Be ready to party and drink Czech beer! Also, not loud after 11, they do a good job. Either that or everyone is already too drunk to notice it being loud :)

• 7th Jun 2015

Best Staff. Best Atmosphere. Best People. Straight up the best and totally lived up to its reputation. My home away from home. Definitely going back!

The WiFi was great, which is a thing you won't find at alot of hostels. Loved the location of it as well. I wasn't really appreciative of the staff because of how much they pressured you to drink at all times. I wanted to play water pong with my little brother at like 3pm just to relax but the staff freaked that it wasn't 'house rules'. It seemed childish to take something meant to help you relax so seriously..

This place is amazing. Very well located. And very classy for a party hostel. Its got nice decor. The staff is awesome and friendly. You wont realise that they are part of the staff and seem just like rest of the guests. Plus dont be fooled by the 12 bed. Its actually a huge place subdivided into smaller areas so you will have your space and privacy.

Best place to stay in Hostel. I will reccomd my friends if they are planning to go to Prague.

• 4th Jun 2015