The MadHouse Prague Reviews

Spalena 39, Prague, Czech Republic

It's a nice hostel if you are looking for Parties. Every night the staff arrange something to do. It's clean and the staff is the most friendly ever. The problem: One night I arrived late and there was a guy sleeping in my bed! It was hostel's fault in not telling me I had to change bed that night. As they don't have a 24h reception if it happens to you, you are pretty much on your own. Fortunately there was someone's bed kind of empty so I had a place to sleep. They need more organization!!

there is always some sort of activity going on. Best hostel I've stayed in so far.

• 21st Sep 2014

Absolutely amazing hostel, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to have a good time, party and meet some new people. Perfectly sized hostel that makes it feel like a small community. Cannot stress enough how easy it was to meet everyone else that was staying there. The people who run the hostel will go out every night with you and show you some local places which were great. If you're going to Prague and want to do a combination of sight seeing and partying then you need to stay here.

• 19th Sep 2014

This hostel is by far the best we have ever stayed at. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home and enjoy your time in Prague. Family dinners and nightly games and outings are a fantastic way to mix with fellow travellers and the hostel is small enough that you get to know everyone pretty quickly. The facilities are good and the rooms are clean. Excellent security and location. Hope to get a chance to come back some time. Thanks guys!

Cant say enough good things about this hostel. Best one I've ever stayed at.

• 17th Sep 2014

Super friendly, fun, clean party hostel within walking distance of all the fun stuff in central Prague. It looked like there were events put on by the hostel nearly every night and everyone goes out together, so its a great place to meet fellow travelers. Even though the rooms are large mixed-dorms, ours was actually broken into 2 rooms, which was nice for getting some rest. We had an absolutely fantastic time.

This hostel is amazing! Everybody is super friendly and have a cheap bear and a lot of options to funy things to do!

I have only positive things to say about my stay at the MadHouse. The staff were friendly and helpful, and worked hard to create a social atmosphere. There seemed to be a cheap home-cooked dinner going every night while I was there. Having a nice big and well equipped kitchen was great.

Incredible leadership, employees, and best of all, open hearted group togetherness and encouraged group involvement of everybody during daily activities. Thank you for a truly memorable stay!

• 10th Sep 2014

Hands down best hostel I have stayed in through my European travels. Craig and the crew go out of their way to make sure you have an awesome time. There are daily activities and nights out all together. Being a smaller hostel was the best because you get a chance to meet everyone and make a lot of new friends. MAD HOUSE I LOVE YA!!!!!!!

One of, if not, the best party hostel I've stayed in for the five months I've traveled around Europe. If you want to party and you're staying in Prague. Stop reading these reviews and BOOK NOW! You won't be disappointed.... Just don't expect much sleep!

Stayed here for two nights, great value. The staff are super chill. Loved the free beer at check-in! The location is wicked awesome for walking about all of Prague. Definitely make sure you sign up for family dinner when you stay here.. The food was delicious and super cheap. If you are looking for some peace, quiet, and privacy this is not the hostel for you. BUT if you're in your 20s and want to meet rad, easy going people from all over the world and live it up in the beautiful city of Prague.

Best Hostel I've ever stayed at. Great staff, great events, and great times.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Best Hostel I've stayed in ! Right size, nice people won't let you down !

• 3rd Sep 2014

By far the best hostel I have stayed in, and this was my second time staying here. One of the cleanest hostels I've seen, with great facilities, and a great laid back atmosphere. The feeling isn't so much that of a hostel, but staying at a best friends place for a few days with a bunch of other friends. Everything from planning day/night events, to drinking games, to just chilling in a common area getting to know fellow travelers, this hostel has it all! Will continue to recommend!!

The madhouse hostel is by far the best hostel I have ever had the privilege of staying in. While my time there was short it was also amazing. As a solo traveller this hostel was perfect for meeting new people and making friends. From the moment I walked in I was welcomed by the amazing staff and was already set off on activities with people. This hostel has an absolutely amazing social environment and I will definitely be returning in the future. Thank you madhouse!!

• 28th Aug 2014

This hostel was great! Definitely a party hostel, so if you're looking to relax, this may not be the place. Location, staff, and environment were amazing! Beer is cheap, and they always have events going on! Would definitely come back!

this was THE best hostel i stayed at in my backpacking trip.

Super friendly staff that take you out each night and provide fantastic suggestions! Great location and facilities!

Very nice Hostel! Well located, great bathroom and very nice staff! They set up plans for the day and provide a great atmosphere which makes easier interaction between people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7