The MadHouse Prague Reviews

Spalena 39, Prague, Czech Republic

Hands down best hostel I have stayed in through my European travels. Craig and the crew go out of their way to make sure you have an awesome time. There are daily activities and nights out all together. Being a smaller hostel was the best because you get a chance to meet everyone and make a lot of new friends. MAD HOUSE I LOVE YA!!!!!!!

One of, if not, the best party hostel I've stayed in for the five months I've traveled around Europe. If you want to party and you're staying in Prague. Stop reading these reviews and BOOK NOW! You won't be disappointed.... Just don't expect much sleep!

Stayed here for two nights, great value. The staff are super chill. Loved the free beer at check-in! The location is wicked awesome for walking about all of Prague. Definitely make sure you sign up for family dinner when you stay here.. The food was delicious and super cheap. If you are looking for some peace, quiet, and privacy this is not the hostel for you. BUT if you're in your 20s and want to meet rad, easy going people from all over the world and live it up in the beautiful city of Prague.

Best Hostel I've stayed in ! Right size, nice people won't let you down !

• 3rd Sep 2014

By far the best hostel I have stayed in, and this was my second time staying here. One of the cleanest hostels I've seen, with great facilities, and a great laid back atmosphere. The feeling isn't so much that of a hostel, but staying at a best friends place for a few days with a bunch of other friends. Everything from planning day/night events, to drinking games, to just chilling in a common area getting to know fellow travelers, this hostel has it all! Will continue to recommend!!

The madhouse hostel is by far the best hostel I have ever had the privilege of staying in. While my time there was short it was also amazing. As a solo traveller this hostel was perfect for meeting new people and making friends. From the moment I walked in I was welcomed by the amazing staff and was already set off on activities with people. This hostel has an absolutely amazing social environment and I will definitely be returning in the future. Thank you madhouse!!

• 28th Aug 2014

This hostel was great! Definitely a party hostel, so if you're looking to relax, this may not be the place. Location, staff, and environment were amazing! Beer is cheap, and they always have events going on! Would definitely come back!

Super friendly staff that take you out each night and provide fantastic suggestions! Great location and facilities!

Very nice Hostel! Well located, great bathroom and very nice staff! They set up plans for the day and provide a great atmosphere which makes easier interaction between people.

Good place. The rooms were a bit crowded and not enough bathroom per room (12 beds and one bathroom in my room) There were signs that said "more bathrooms are available downstairs" but that is annoying when you are two floors up. Great community events which was nice - easy to meet people.

One word UNREAL best hostel ever the staff looked after me like family there nights out are some of the best nights out I've had in a long time the staff are so nice Lucy and Amanda-----babes aj Andy hector Craig sorry if I left any1 out so cool or as in Ireland I'd say sound made my time there fantastic everything was clean and relaxed. It was great best hostel I have ever stayed in. you must stay in this hostel could of stayed there for life it was that good . Sean c Ireland

Great hostel! Can't wait to come back! Staff was awesome - especially Amanda :D

Staff are very friendly from when you walk in the door to the whole stay, it feels like a friends house instead of a hostel. Everyday there are activities to do. They are hosting thing from family dinner to other events and always go out every night to a local place! Worth staying here if you want to have a great time!

Madhouse was hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Everyone was friendly and wanted to get to know each other, and the guys that run it had a blast taking us on activities like bobsledding (yes in the middle of Prague in the summer) and going out with us. I would absolutely recommend the Madhouse to anyone who wants to meet cool people, party pretty hard, and still be able to see all the sights of Prague.

• 20th Aug 2014

Absolutely amazing hostel! The staff are super friendly and make you feel right at home. It is the perfect atmosphere for meeting new people and the nights out are the most fun! If you get to stay for one of the nights they have a family dinner you're in for a treat - the food is so tasty and the best value for money around. I 100% would recommend Madhouse to anyone visiting Prague and looking for a good time!

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Northern Ireland

This was an amazing hostel - could not have asked for more. The staff were all amazing, greeted us with a beer on arrival and gave us loads of tips about where to visit/eat etc. such a great vibe to the hostel - nights out and day activities are organised each night which means you meet loads of people. Would highly recommend and have to friends already and if ever I visit Prague again I would definitely come back.

Seriously the most amazing hostel. It feels like home. There's a cozy movie room, a kitchen, and it's small enough that it feels close knit and you get to know everybody. The staff are so friendly and take you out every night, for bowling or kareoke or pub crawls and more. Great for drinking, meeting young people from all over. You have to stay here!

AMAZING hostel! So good that they organise hostel events incase you don't wanna pay for the city pub crawls. The atmosphere is really good, loved playing beer pong each night and going bowling was a fun change to my trip. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I loved having the movie lounge to chill out in. Then kitchen was good and they provide free basics like herbs, spices, pasta etc. I would definitely recommend this hostel and definitely stay here again. Great value for money!

My second time back in the last year and it will not be my last! This is the best hostel in the world (I have stayed at hundreds). Everything is perfect! Staff, security and faculties are all the best. Don't waste your time going anywhere else in Prague!! Book here for the time of your life.

Great place to stay!! I recommend for sure!

• 13th Aug 2014