The Magic Wave Reviews

111 Moo 1, Bantai koh phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great hostel. New ish owners are a lovely couple from Belgium. They were great to talk to and drank along with us. They are in the process of improving the place quite a bit. They also have 4 lovely pet dogs. Some of the stuff in the hostel needs some work (no shower certain meant the floor got wet easily for example) but on the whole great experience. Would go back again.

We spent 2 nights in the hard road villa..it was raining but the atmosphere was really nice. The owners are amazing! Super friendly and they always help u for everything! Location is good as well..close to the beach..half way for the full moon party..

My friend and I had a great stay here over the full moon party period in April, the villas are small so you meet people really quick and become a little community. The villas are off the beaten track a little which but not to far to walk to anything. The bar was pretty expensive also compared to other places. But I enjoyed my time here and would def stay again.

Upon arriving at the hostel Lucille was very pleasant and showed me to my room, which was lovely - seemed cool and clean with beds that were relatively comfortable. I was shocked however by the bathroom. It was very rundown, unclean and there was a definite issue with flushing of the toilet! Nothing in way of atmosphere that evening but able to use neighbouring hostels for that. It has a pool, and excellent wifi connection! I'd stay again, in the hope it was an 'off' day for the bathroom

Great spot but out of the way a bit! Perfect for a relaxing stay!