The Mango Tree Reviews

Prudente de Moraes, 594, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Everything was great but I have two important suggestions: one is to offer free coffee during the day. And I had 2 issues, 1, the TV had no signal. I called the responsible, she said she will fix it and she never did, It is true that we didn´t go to Rio to watch TV, but I was nice if I could relax on my bed with some local television, that´s why I paid the deluxe room.

Open space with green wooded area provide pleasant enviromnment while having breakfast that is included in price. Staff is friemdl and cooperative and location is excellent, very close to IPANEMA Beach and good access to public buses.

Amazing Stay in the heart of Ipanema; the hostel is nice and cosy, very well located and the staff is friendly and super helpful. On top of this the common areas are vast and comfortable and perfect to meet other travellers. Highly recommend!

• 15th Aug 2014

Loved this hostel!! Perfect location in Impanema; close to beach, restaurants and bars! Showers hot and bathrooms really clean. Lovely helpful staff and great kitchen. Perfect place to stay in Rio!

Wonderful location and friendly staff.

1 2 Next » last »