The Marq Reviews

78/4 Pang Mung, Soi Kor Rd., Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

The hostel was awesome the staff is all family I think and it has got a real homely feel I would recommend it to anyone that wanted to stay out party area as it is nice and quiet but only a five minute walk to the action

The hotel room was nice and clean with the mini bar fully stocked and reasonably priced. The location was good for us as it was close enough to the mayhem of Bangla Rd and the beach to walk to but far enough away to get some peace and quiet. The night markets at the end of the street were a great place to get cheap food that tastes great. I would definitely recommend The Marq.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Clean, quiet, nice rooms, tvs, hot water, candy at the desk, what's not to like? Only complaint was my friend and I could very rarely ever get on the wifi anywhere in the hotel. Other then that, stay was great.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels