The Maze Backpackers Reviews

417 Pitt Street, Sydney, Australia

After 22 you cannot sit down even in the common places. It is a bit restricted.

It's definitely an adventure to find your way around just to get to your room, which is quite funny. However not being able to bring visitors to your own room I don't like at all. I paid for that room, so if I want to bring a friend up, I should be allowed to. This should also be highlighted when making a booking, so I could've looked elsewhere.

• 13th Dec 2014

1st when checking in i was told another price than what i was Quoted over the phone , i was grateful that i got my fri night accom price for $60 Not $70 ....... also im a light sleeper so i had to put up with the noise of the outside air conditioner system most of the night (FOR MY 3 NIGHTS STAY) there were no cupboards in the room & when i took my pillowcase off my pillow like i was asked too the pillow looked (Yellow) in colour , i also had to report a dripping shower problem too :(

• 6th Dec 2014

Good vibes from staff and backpackers alike, free food is always good food All round very pleasant experience

• 4th Dec 2014

Great location. Bathroom on my floor was under construction, fair enough but frustrating to use. Seemed to be mostly late night partiers, so it's great if you want to spend nights out, not great for people who want a quiet sleep. Also my roommates never locked the door, again not really hostels fault but keep in mind

Great place to be, close to many things, pleasant, many activities for guests, helpful staff. Loved it and would stay there again.

spotted my very first cockroach in a hostel, crawling on my roommates bed. no lockers, which was really annoying since everybody's stuff was on the floor, there was barely any space to walk. nobody in the kitchen cleans up after themselves, showers sucked

1 2 Next » last »