The Maze Backpackers Reviews

417 Pitt Street, Sydney, Australia

The rooms very spacious and cheap compared to most places in Sydney CBD. Minutes to Central station and a block away from George street so most things are within walking distance. Rooms were clean and showers and toilets were okay considering the amount of people sharing them. Only stayed a night and had an early flight so didn't participate in drinking but looked like there was a good party going on.

Absolutely loving it here. The staff are very helpful. Fantastic location. Id recommend this to everyone if they were lookingfor a place in Sydney.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Amazing place to stay! Friendly staff, fun events, good facilities for the price!

• 16th Aug 2015

I've stayed here previously, and it was a no-brainer for me to return and stay again. I got a private room this time and it was spacious and clean and I loved it. The staff are friendly, and the laundry and kitchen are convenient. The only thing I would say I don't like is the toilet cubicle doors would be better if they were lower, as it feels like people can see your whole legs when you're pooing. And the showers might BE clean, but they FEEL dirty. I don't know how you combat that though.

Our room (3 beds shared bathroom) was spacious, clean and pretty quiet. The hostel is also in a really good location, maybe a 10 minute slow walk to Circular Quay. Sadly, the floor of the shared bathroom was always wet (even were the toilets were) and the shower water pressure was very little (as in a tiny little trickle). However, the staff were nice and talkative and I would probably stay again.

1 2 3 Next » last »