The Maze Backpackers Reviews

417 Pitt Street, Sydney, Australia

I have 2 rooms in this one. First one was like sleeping on the street. Second one was ok. In hostel you have to pay extra for everything for wifi, for computers, for lockers, for towels. C'mon in the future you will demand additional payment for bathroom and bed.....

We arrived late, which we had notified when we booked n' were told no problem since the reception is open 24/7. BUT no one at reception @ arrival. Had to wait for 15 min before even knowing if it was open or not. Not very clean. But it's a hostel and I've seen worse. Worst part I think was that at around 09:45 in the morning they have speakers in the hallway were they shout a reminder for everyone to check out before 10. And 10 minutes later they start the vacuum cleaner. So no more sleep.

Worst mattress I think I've ever slept on, and the most pathetic excuse for a pillow! Shocking! Bathroom a little grubby too. But great location and friendly staff.

1 2 3 Next » last »