The Maze Backpackers Reviews

417 Pitt Street, Sydney, Australia

No heat or extra cover. I had to sleep with my coat cause was really cold.

Soooo cold only the reception has heating and run out of blankets, rooms are damp and smell for the same price just stay round the corner ...

• 13th Jul 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff, they put on a very good range of events including free meals which is great, overall good atmosphere! Location in perfect, close to the bus station and easy walk to the city. The down side... We stayed in a twin room, pretty small and very smelly, cleaned to an okay standard. It's a very old and run down building. The toilets/showers closest to our room had basically no running water. However alternative showers on the other side worked fine.

The staff at the desk were exceptional, and I'd like to take two or three of them home with me. They were informed, patient, and quick to help. Elliott was especially professional, and volunteers Richie and Davide were awesome. The Maze is indeed a maze, but I totally enjoyed being in the ideal location for who I am and what I was doing there.

The staff was friendly. The place was a bit noisy inside but the location was perfect. It was close to Central station. However, there was no proper arrangement for water. I was told to take water from bsthroom which seemed very awkward way.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Pakistan

A good place to stay lots of going on in and around the hostel so you won't get bored here

Awesome people amazing staff all very friendly! Loved my stay

• 3rd Jun 2015