The Meeting Place Reviews

1F, No.20, Alley1, Lane 768, Section 4, Bade Road, Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan

Nice place, but it's not very clean, and atmosphere is not great.

All good . But it's hard to find the entry. Air-conditioner is turned off a little early.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

The people I met there are very nice and I enjoyed spending my nights with them talking, watching movies and singing. The only thing that made me no so comfy is that the air con only works from 9pm to 3am and 8am to 9am, which made me literally being woke up by sweating everyday. But overall, it worths the price and I will stay here if I go to Taipei again!

A great little hideaway in Taipei. More importantly, the staff is very helpful and friendly. I stayed a whole month and loved it...now thats saying alot! Would recommend The Meeting Place Hostel to anyone. - Mr. Delicious

Placement of additional signage visible from actual street address would make hostel easier to find! ;)

Great place for meeting meeting people from other countries. Movies and karaoke nights in the common area were great too. Nice staffs. Air-conditioners are turned on only from 9pm-3am. If you cant live without air-con, dont choose this place.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

MEOOOOOOW meow meow meow! meow meow meomeow? ^(=T_T=)^ ("Cheers, I enjoyed getting my tummy pet! but could you do bring some whiskas next time?") Schrödinger, TMP's freeloading cat.

The staff are nice and the hostel is near the train station, very convenient :)

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Meow meow meow meomeomeomeomeow meow meow! Meow meow meow MEOOOOW! ("we enjoyed your presence as well, hope to see again soon!") Schrödinger, TMP's freeloading cat.

Location is quite good, 10 min walking from Songshan railway station. It seems that one male and one female are managing the hostel, but the reception desk is empty most of the time. I have no idea who I should ask for help. Room, toilet, kitchen and bathroom is not very clean, "budget hostel" should not be an excuse. I did not see a window at anywhere of the hostel, therefore bad ventilation and no sunlight at all. Most of the guys are long term stay. It's better than staying in the NetCafe.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • China

Really helpful and friendly staff, nice beds/rooms, perfect atmosphere for the first time traveler. Also, great prices!!!

Cheers mate! hope you're having a ripper time in Taiwan! Kerrick, TMP receptionist.

1 2 Next » last »