The Meeting Place Reviews

1F, No.20, Alley1, Lane 768, Section 4, Bade Road, Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan

Just a couple things I didn't like : the bathroom was not close to the bedroom, no window in the bedroom and the lockers were kind of small. The staff were really great though and the movie every night was great.

Thanks for your comment, Julia. The reason we set our bathroom and bedroom apart is because that we think it helps to reduce the noise in the night. Besides, we offer rooms with windows and rooms without window to choose from. Regarding the lockers, we have different size to choose from, we regret our staff did not mention this to you. We will definitely improve next time. Thanks for staying with us. The Meeting Place Team

Great Hostel!

There were lots of mosquitoes, but the hostel can't really do much about that. There were mosquito lamps to kill them, though.

Beds are a little bit squeaky. But All staffs are super kind and an accommodation charge is so cheap. I love here.

When I came in the afternoon there was no hot water, and my bed was still not ready. The staff was helpful with the bed, but they told me shower shoes needed to be washed (and then walked away). The owner was very nice, but the quality was just not great. The lockers were also outside of the bedrooms, a little strange compared to the other hostels I've been in.

LOVE IT! I will stay here the next time in Taipei! Staff is amazing and so knowledgable and so are the long term residents. Close to the metro, street markets and the rest of the city! LOVE IT!

Amenda, we are super happy that you enjoy your staying with us. Chao!

If you are looking for a cheap and good acommodation, well located and with really helpful staff, this is probabely the best place to stay in Taipei. Definitely go to try the food in the nearby Raohe night market, it is delicious! I was very happy with the acommodation and compared to other similar places in Taipei, this one is really cheap. The only minor drawback is that the kitchen gets quite dirty sometimes, but all the other common area are clean. I highly recommend you this hostel!

If you are under a tight budget, and just need a no frills bed and clean toilets this is the place. Staff are friendly. One downside would be that there are only 3 showers for 25+ guest.

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Singapore

Dear guest, we have noted that problem as well and we have decided to add extra showers, one later this month and the other one early next month. Thanks for your staying with us again. Look forward to having you again.

1 2 3 Next » last »