The Meeting Place Reviews

1F, No.20, Alley1, Lane 768, Section 4, Bade Road, Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan

Michael was very welcoming and the place is very laid back. I don't recommend it for anyone too fussy about the littlest details. There were nights when movies were shown in the common area and the whole atmosphere was very cosy. I would definitely recommend this place for people looking to stay for the long term. Was supposed to write a staff name, but seeing how this review is a little late, I forgot his name, especially since I met him for a brief 3 seconds? Patrick, Neil, Nathan?

This is my honest opinion. From the MRT is it close and easy to find. Customer service was good as she was american. The cleanliness required improving from Kitchen, lounge room and bathrooms. The kitchen has everything you need to cook a meal with a fridge to store your food. The lounge room was spacious and the showers only had cold showers. The air condition for entire place, including bedrooms on was after 10:30pm. The 6 bed dorm was long and narrow with uncomfortable beds.

This is definitely one of my favorite hostels that I've stayed in. It is the cheapest hostel that I have found in Taipei, so that already gives it a lot of points in my book. But once you add in the super nice staff (Michael from Ireland is a real gem) and great social atmosphere, it's really a perfect place. The social atmosphere is not so much party driven, I don't mean it like that, but there is a great common room that always has people lounging around and talking. I met many good friends!

Nice and helpfull staff :) easy to find location

• 14th Aug 2015

Very nice meeting place;) ppl there r outgoing. And u can find everything u need during ur living there.And the location is near from the MRT station,convenient for going everywhere.

Best of the best hostel, I'd love to stay there as long as possible!!

1 2 3 Next » last »