The Meeting Place Reviews

1F, No.20, Alley1, Lane 768, Section 4, Bade Road, Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan

Nice staff, very helpful. Impressive kitchen with everything I want. Good public space with friendly atmosphere. I'll surely return to the Meeting Place when I go to Taipei again.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • China

Just a couple things I didn't like : the bathroom was not close to the bedroom, no window in the bedroom and the lockers were kind of small. The staff were really great though and the movie every night was great.

Thanks for your comment, Julia. The reason we set our bathroom and bedroom apart is because that we think it helps to reduce the noise in the night. Besides, we offer rooms with windows and rooms without window to choose from. Regarding the lockers, we have different size to choose from, we regret our staff did not mention this to you. We will definitely improve next time. Thanks for staying with us. The Meeting Place Team

Great Hostel!

There were lots of mosquitoes, but the hostel can't really do much about that. There were mosquito lamps to kill them, though.

Beds are a little bit squeaky. But All staffs are super kind and an accommodation charge is so cheap. I love here.

When I came in the afternoon there was no hot water, and my bed was still not ready. The staff was helpful with the bed, but they told me shower shoes needed to be washed (and then walked away). The owner was very nice, but the quality was just not great. The lockers were also outside of the bedrooms, a little strange compared to the other hostels I've been in.

LOVE IT! I will stay here the next time in Taipei! Staff is amazing and so knowledgable and so are the long term residents. Close to the metro, street markets and the rest of the city! LOVE IT!

Amenda, we are super happy that you enjoy your staying with us. Chao!

1 2 3 Next » last »