The Melting Pot Beach Hostel Malaga Reviews

Paseo del Pintor Joaquin Sorolla 30, Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

It's a good hostel, you get everything you'll need there plus they offer breakfast and homemade dinner for free (at least in winter). There was just one receptionist who could speak English, so speaking Spanish is recommended

I spend only one night at this hostel and it was really pleasant! It was much cleaner than I expected for a hostel in front of the beach. The breakfast was really good also!

very nice hostel .keep kitchen open early for early flights ,

Relaxed little beach hostel for enjoying the sun. 24-hour staff. No keys for the rooms, but I felt my stuff was safe anyway since it's tiny and staff is always around. Delicious food for dinner at a good price.

Good location with wonderful view, very friendly staff,

Great atmosphere! The workers are very nice and they take part of your pre gaming. There is a guitar and most of the time there is someone playing. The waking view is amazing and all of it for very cheap price. Loved this place and if I o back to Malaga, this will be my hostel.

• 27th Nov 2013

I really appreciated the friendliness and flexibility of the staff, both upon check-in and check-out. They were not uptight at all, they were smiling and friendly and personable. I especially enjoyed speaking with Sara who spoke English fluently and had excellent recommendations about Malaga.

Really great atmosphere, the staff were lovely, there was a great terrace, and a little restaurant where you could get food and drinks, not very central but right across the street from the beach, loved it.

The location for this hostel is FANTASTIC. The staff is great as well and make great Mojitos!

Nice vibe, was quiet the first night but very loud the second. The staff were friendly but pretty hands-off, although I don't speak Spanish so the language barrier might have had something to do with that. The only really unpleasant thing is that there were no blankets on our beds the first night, and it was so cold that we barely slept. When we asked the next day, we found that they were in a closet in the back of the room next to ours, so not easy to find. Otherwise a good experience.

• 1st Nov 2013

Lots of friendly people visiting and the staff are quite nice too! relaxed and easy to get to malaga, really enjoyed my stay and being able to take a bike out for free and just explore spain! Loved it! loved watching the sun set from my room!

Great hostel, great atmosphere, great staff, i passed a couple of beautiful night. Rooms are clean and tidy, you can eat any sort of local and international food and the beach is right in front. Did the activities and the pub crawl with the italian guy it was great he knows perfectly the city and he is nice and funny. Highly recommended.

Very nice welcoming (5 stars went to staff), thanks! The key-deposit should be managed better though.

Location right across from the beach, and next to a bus stop, makes it convenient as heck. Doors aren't locked at all, and no security checking on the front door, may make you a little nervous by balance. Come with a relaxed attitude for best results!

1 2 Next » last »