The Melting Pot Beach Hostel Malaga Reviews

Paseo del Pintor Joaquin Sorolla 30, Malaga, Spain

It didn't turn out to be as scary as some feedback made me believe, I didn't encounter pest or anything filthy. But a nuisance here is that only a few were able to speak English. Therefore I never knew if the dinner was free or not, no one tells you and if they do, they keep talking it in their own languages. I don't even know if these guys were Italian or Spanish. Didn't really feel like a hostel to me, if you are looking for that I would say give this a miss. But overall it was alright.

Awesome time I had there, mad props to Aga who was always there to help :D

A good location and very nuce staffs. Clean e quiet. We had burger and fries for dinner, tottally free. Maybe the first room could be locked.

Great hostel. I have stayed in Malaga before and usually in the city centre. I much preferred stay on the beach this time. The hostel is in an excellent location and offered everything. There are no locks on the doors but everything felt safe. There are lockers available. There's breakfast and dinner included at this time of the year. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and very clean. I really enjoyed the melting pot. Would definitely stay again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »