The Melting Pot Beach Hostel Malaga Reviews

Paseo del Pintor Joaquin Sorolla 30, Malaga, Spain

This is my third stay at The Melting Pot, and I suppose that is indicative of how much I enjoy the place; wouldn't dream of looking for another hostel when I'm in Málaga. Fantastic location more or less ON the beach, and if you want to go to the city centre, it's a short bus ride (buses run all the time during the day) or a 20-minute stroll through a very nice neighbourhood. If you want to cook your own food, the hostel has a huge kitchen, and there is a supermarket only a couple of minutes away

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Norway

It didn't turn out to be as scary as some feedback made me believe, I didn't encounter pest or anything filthy. But a nuisance here is that only a few were able to speak English. Therefore I never knew if the dinner was free or not, no one tells you and if they do, they keep talking it in their own languages. I don't even know if these guys were Italian or Spanish. Didn't really feel like a hostel to me, if you are looking for that I would say give this a miss. But overall it was alright.

Awesome time I had there, mad props to Aga who was always there to help :D

A good location and very nuce staffs. Clean e quiet. We had burger and fries for dinner, tottally free. Maybe the first room could be locked.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »