The Melting Pot Hostel Tanger Reviews

Rue de Tsouli, 3 (Medina), Tangier, Morocco

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in terms of the vibe. The staff was very welcoming. The rooms were a bit cramped and the lockers could barely fit a 13" laptop. Biggest issue during my stay: BED BUGS! But I dont think this should reflect poorly on the hostel as the owner assured me that they call an exterminator to treat every room once a month. I think someone brought the bugs with them.

There Are signs on the street telling you which way to go to find The hostel but they ain't very big you need to look for them. Breakfast is ok.

Nice hostel in Tangier. It is somewhat difficult to find if unfamiliar with navigating old medinas, but not by fault of the hostel. Directions provided are sufficient. Very clean bathrooms, staff knowledgable, very clean. Rooftop terrace is nice. Lockers provided including lock and key.

1 2 3 Next » last »