The Melting Pot Hostel Tanger Reviews

Rue de Tsouli, 3 (Medina), Tangier, Morocco

This was a great place to meet people if you are travelling alone. I stayed here for 4 nights and the only real downside was that it was the same breakfast, just some bread (from Morocco) and tea or coffee.

Everything was good, but average. Location is a little bit tricky, hard to find, right in the medina, even tough with directions, had to rely on the help of locals to get there. Good common areas but closed during night, which is a bummer. Nice terrace. Got a private room a little more expensive, but seemed dorms were not that safe. Staff very helpful. Able to pay in €uros. Breakfast very basic, including only nan breads. I would recommend better staying outside the medina in this specific city

I only spent one night here but it was a very social hostel. I found plenty of people to hang out with and had a great chat over wine that night and breakfast the next morning. Staff is very friendly. I'm not a huge fan on Tangier as a city but I highly recommend this hostel.

Beautiful new hostel in the medina. Rooms are enough big with lockers. The staff is friendly and the rooftop is great with a nice view over the old town and the sea. They also provide beer and shisha. Definitely the best option if you stay a couple of days in Tanger!

Friendliest staff made us feel right at home straightaway and even gave us a lift to Asilah. Beautiful building with a fantastic terrace in a great location. Couldn't recommend The Melting Pot enough.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »