The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

Awesome hostel! Had everything you want in a hostel with a friendly atmosphere and great location in a beautiful town. We'd definitely stay again.

In this hostel i had one of my best stays since i m travelling....first i thought only to stay for one night, but you and the other travellers were so friendly and i had a lot of fun with good musicians, live concerts and other travellers;) In the end i was staying here for 6 days and i will never forget the time with you...thanks a lot for your help in every situation....it was a big pleasure to met you... All the best Katja

• 12th Dec 2014

The staff was great, we got there almost at 2 am to check in and the guy was super friendly. Their check out is a little later than most hostels so that was great and we were able to have breakfast later too.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Great location between the beach and the old town. Super helpful staff, gave me so many suggestions of good places to eat (thank you!), and they were nice enough to get the fire place going in the evenings. Loved my purple room! And the terrace, one word: perfect! See you again soon!

Great hostel! Very friendly staff, great company, makes you want to stay in Tarifa longer (and most people do!) Special shout to the awesome flamenco guitarist who works here, very inspirational stuff!

• 27th Nov 2014

Melting Pot is great! You feel like home as it is just a normal house. It's cozy and the staff is great. They treat you as friends and not as clients. Breakfast is free and you have eggs and other stuff to prepare your perfect breakfast. I loved it to be here. Thanks.

Jhonny is an excellent host, and this hostel is located extremely well for exploring the beach, discovering the town or getting to the bus stop.

Amazing food, the guys working here are such great cooks and so helpful. It's a great location and a really nice and friendly hostel. Very safe a clean.

Thanks for a stay, Coming back for sure:-)

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Amazing breakfast that includes as many eggs as you want. Accommodations are standard but the staff is accommodating and the resident cat adds some fun character. Chill vibes and great location.

Great hostel, great atmosphere, great for solo travelers looking to meet people. Uday and Otman are great! Good location by the beach too.

I reccomended this hostel to everyone staying in Tarifa! The staff are amazing and go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. I was welcomed with yummy dinner and wine because it was too late to go out to buy food! The facilities are very well kept and so clean. Breakfast and the rooftop terrace are an added bonus as well! I was supposed to stay one night but ended up staying 4!

This was such a lovely hostel. The staff especially really made it that much better. So friendly and welcoming and created a really fun vibe for everyone to hang out together at night.

Excellent stay and staff, I ended up staying for longer than planned. Thanks guys!

I stayed only one night, but it was a very nice atmosphere, and you get to know people quite quickly...

Nice hostel near to the port and the old town of Tarifa. Breakfast was included. Nicest guy who worked there was definitly Loris.

The Melting Pot was an awesome place to stay! The moment I walked in, I was amazed with how relaxed and 'at home' I felt. Uday, one of the staff members, was playing Spanish guitar, quite well I might add, which immediately made me feel welcome in a laid back, relaxed environment. I was only meant to stay 2 nights but ended up staying 4 because I liked it so much. The staff were very helpful with anything that I needed, so I would recommend the Melting Pot for your stay in Tarifa.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Really nice location amd really nice rooftop terrace! Breakfast included and staff was really kind!

After 1 hour of staying in this hostel, you feel like you've found a new family! Seriously, the Hostel-Crew is doing everything for you to make the most of your time in Tarifa, the breakfast is insane, with eggs, toasts, vegetables and stuff and the kitchen is also quite good equiped, so you can cook in the hostel every night, if you have to save some money! Thumbs up, definitely not my last stay in meltingpot!

• 16th Oct 2014

One of my favourite hostels to visit. Beautiful location, clean & tidy hostel, amazing friendly staff. Thank you for having me! x

« first « Prev 1 2 3