The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

Just amazing. I will come back for sure !!

It was a great experience and the staff is so nice! The only thing I can point out is the security. I came back one evening and the staff was changed. I don't expect the new staff to know who I am but when none of the doors are locked I might expect them to ask me to show a key or some other prove that I am actually staying there and not just there to go in to a room and steal stuff. But fortunately, there are free lockers :)

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Denmark

For sure the best hostel i've ever been, nothing bad to say... Good location, close to the town center and the beach, staff very nice, helpfull and morover very welcoming. Amazing atmosphere! I recomand this place to all of you....

Would really recommend this hostel, especially for the staff who were incredibly friendly, happy to share their drink and bring us out for a night even though there wasn't much happening in Tarifa, we still had great fun. The beds are very comfy and they give you plenty of blankets. Breakfast: the food itself could have been better as it was just toast and one egg per person but everyone sits and eats around one big table together which was very enjoyable. Also its only a 5 min walk from beach.

This hostel felt very friendly and comfortable.

Had a nice stay, though might be very overcrowded in season, the toilets/showers bit limited, if all beds occupied. Location excellent, near beach, but also old city. Bus station about 15 min to go.

Nothing bad to say, great staff, great athmosphere, clean and safe!

Good hostel. Nice staff. Located close to town centre and the port. Excellent kitchen and dining facilities, livingroom/common area, nice cat, rooof terrace, breakfast, security lockers. Clean and comfortable throughout.

The hostel is very welcoming, it felt more like a home. The staff is very helpful! Special thanks to Uday!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Amanda91

great hostel,staff is very nice and speak good english.location great between the sea and ocean and very close to the old town.you can also buy frs ferry tickets to tangier from hostel with no extra charge (37 euros one way).great kitchen,common room with wifi and pc's to use.breakfast included with tea,coffee and some toast with gem.tovels only for hire,as well as bikes.has great terrace.you can wash clothes for 4 euros.downside is the cold rooms without heating and not enough blankets.enjoy!

Amazing hostel, amazing staff, amazing atmosphere. i will come back for sure!

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Morocco

Nice hostel. Near ocean. Nice people. Clean room and bath. Big kitchen. Big common room with fireplace.It was very interesting to sit there, drinking vine and listening to stories of others.

Good work, keep on guys! ;) See you next time! Ciao!

Thank you Paolo.good luck.

This is one of the best hostels that I've ever stayed. Since there are many choices in Tarifa for hostels, I'm sure no one will complain about what they have. The most enjoyable part, however, that I loved so much were people. Everyone including staffs of course were very helpful and pleasant. The vibe there is just amazing. Even though you're traveling alone I am sure you will get to socialize with so many great people. I've spent the best vacation ever in Tarifa and will definitely visit again

Great Hostel with a great atmosphere and staff. Jhonny and Otman were amazingly hospitable and add a special spirit to the quaint backpackers. I have new friends in Tarifa and I will be back to visit them and Melting Pot!

Awesome hostel! Had everything you want in a hostel with a friendly atmosphere and great location in a beautiful town. We'd definitely stay again.

In this hostel i had one of my best stays since i m travelling....first i thought only to stay for one night, but you and the other travellers were so friendly and i had a lot of fun with good musicians, live concerts and other travellers;) In the end i was staying here for 6 days and i will never forget the time with you...thanks a lot for your help in every situation....it was a big pleasure to met you... All the best Katja

• 12th Dec 2014

The staff was great, we got there almost at 2 am to check in and the guy was super friendly. Their check out is a little later than most hostels so that was great and we were able to have breakfast later too.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Great location between the beach and the old town. Super helpful staff, gave me so many suggestions of good places to eat (thank you!), and they were nice enough to get the fire place going in the evenings. Loved my purple room! And the terrace, one word: perfect! See you again soon!

Great hostel! Very friendly staff, great company, makes you want to stay in Tarifa longer (and most people do!) Special shout to the awesome flamenco guitarist who works here, very inspirational stuff!

• 27th Nov 2014