The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

Amazing breakfast that includes as many eggs as you want. Accommodations are standard but the staff is accommodating and the resident cat adds some fun character. Chill vibes and great location.

Absolutely brilliant, friendly and helpful staff who make any stay here great fun. A very neat place to stay. Super squeaky beds tho.

Great hostel, great atmosphere, great for solo travelers looking to meet people. Uday and Otman are great! Good location by the beach too.

I reccomended this hostel to everyone staying in Tarifa! The staff are amazing and go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. I was welcomed with yummy dinner and wine because it was too late to go out to buy food! The facilities are very well kept and so clean. Breakfast and the rooftop terrace are an added bonus as well! I was supposed to stay one night but ended up staying 4!

This was such a lovely hostel. The staff especially really made it that much better. So friendly and welcoming and created a really fun vibe for everyone to hang out together at night.

Excellent stay and staff, I ended up staying for longer than planned. Thanks guys!

I stayed only one night, but it was a very nice atmosphere, and you get to know people quite quickly...

Nice hostel near to the port and the old town of Tarifa. Breakfast was included. Nicest guy who worked there was definitly Loris.

The Melting Pot was an awesome place to stay! The moment I walked in, I was amazed with how relaxed and 'at home' I felt. Uday, one of the staff members, was playing Spanish guitar, quite well I might add, which immediately made me feel welcome in a laid back, relaxed environment. I was only meant to stay 2 nights but ended up staying 4 because I liked it so much. The staff were very helpful with anything that I needed, so I would recommend the Melting Pot for your stay in Tarifa.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Really nice location amd really nice rooftop terrace! Breakfast included and staff was really kind!

After 1 hour of staying in this hostel, you feel like you've found a new family! Seriously, the Hostel-Crew is doing everything for you to make the most of your time in Tarifa, the breakfast is insane, with eggs, toasts, vegetables and stuff and the kitchen is also quite good equiped, so you can cook in the hostel every night, if you have to save some money! Thumbs up, definitely not my last stay in meltingpot!

• 16th Oct 2014

One of my favourite hostels to visit. Beautiful location, clean & tidy hostel, amazing friendly staff. Thank you for having me! x

Amazing location right by the beach, along with a beautiful rooftop view. The people coming through the hostel were super cool and the staff was INCREDIBLE! So helpful and so much fun. It's worth coming to Tarifa just to stay here.

• 10th Oct 2014

The hostel is near to the beach as well as to the city centre of Tarifa. What I liked about this hostel is its atmosphere, the huge kitchen and the living room make it easy to connect to people and in the evenings you all get together there. The staff is very helpful and nice and you have a spectacular view to Marrocco from the roof top terrace. Recommendable.

Really good hostel with an awesome ambiance. I recommend it to all.

My sister and I loved our stay at Melting Pot Hostel. Simple, clean, well located and well run. Now there are 2 toilets upstairs and 1 downstairs. The common room and the kitchen are a plus. Special thanks to Otmane and Houday for the good restaurants advice and helping us to catch our ferry to Tangiers (plus the great laughs).

Handy to the old city and the ferry to Morocco. Cosy, friendly, fun.

Great place to stay. The staff are very welcoming and know all the best places in town to visit. Jonny in particular is great at guitar and his cooking is absolutely top-notch. For kitesurfing you will probably need a car to transport all your gear to the beach as it is a bit of a walk to the kite-surfing spots.

• 3rd Oct 2014

This hostel was great!! Great location , clean, nice rooftop( even if i didn t stay there too much :-) ). Staff was very helpful and make you feel like you re in your home. Thanks again Johnny for that nice dinner!!

1 2 Next » last »