The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

The melting pot was a good place to stay in tarifa. They had excellent kitchen facilities and the guy at the desk gave us useful information.

We only stayed one night but it seemed like a lovely hostel. Make sure you read the getting there instructions carefully, or like us you will be roaming 1 street up!

Great guy there, Udine,sorry if mis spelled, really cares about keeping everything spot on! Great location in a buzzing little town

• 3rd Feb 2014

Highly recommended for your stay in Tarifa. Everything was very good. The hostel has a very good atmosphere for every kind of tourist. The beach is really close, you get there in 2 min. I can only recommended this place.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Excellent hostel. Stayed only one night to catch the ferry to Morocco. Helpful staff, clean, friendly people, great location. Definitely recommend.

I really enjoyed my time at the Melting Pot. It was right in the heart of Tarifa, a short walk from the beach and the labyrinthine old town district. It was well-equipped with everything I needed, and had a good kitchen and a real nice communal sitting room area. And the guys at the desk were incredibly friendly and helpful. I'll def stay there again when I'm back in Tarifa.

1 2 3 Next » last »