The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

Lives up to its name; I met lots of cool travellers from around the world here. A good thing too, as there are many things that let this place down; broken showers, not enough toilets, no locks on some of them! Some locks on dorms did not work either. The wifi was useless. Bunk beds were very loose and unstable. Generally untidy and poorly kept. The staff were pleasant enough, but more interested in smoking, often abandoning the reception desk. I didn't feel overly safe or comfortable here.

It's was a great stay here. Just wanted to stay 2 days, but I doubled the time. I would even have stayed longer, but my flight was going. It's also near to the great beach and near to the old town of Tarifa. It's very easy to meet people there. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful.

The staff were so helpful and went out of their way to make my time here special and feeling like home, thanks jhonny

Great atmosphere at hostel, lovely terrace and very helpful staff would definately recommend.

I had a perfect stay at Melting Pot Hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Within short time I felt like part of the "family" and it was like being home. Everything is very clean. The kitchen is well equipped and you can cook your own meals, which I think is great. If you don't want to hang out in the comfy common room you can chill outside on the roof terrace - how awesome is that? I do highly reccomend this place - I will definetely come back!

We really appreciated the warmly, friendly and helpful welcome by the staff. We were satisfied with our room and the facilities which include a terrace on the rooftop from where you can perceive the coast of Africa. A booking includes even the breakfast. The Hostel is very well located, you reach the centre by feet in a few minutes and the rooms aren't along the mainstreet which means that you won't get disturbed by the traffic noise. We really liked the atmosphere in the Hostel and recommend it

What a great hostel! Perfect location- just a few minutes walk from the beach. Nice facilities with a big kitchen, comfortable hang-out areas, and a pretty rooftop terraza. Super friendly staff and good atmosphere among the other travelers. Make sure you go to Chilimosa vegetarian restaurant (even if you're not a veg!) just a few minutes away- delicious! I will definitely stay at the Melting Pot again.

1 2 3 Next » last »