The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

Cleanliness of this hostel is great due to the fact that cleaning starts from 5.30am. Staff do not seem to realise that people are sleeping. 3 mornings there I was woken at 6. There are only 3 showers and 2 toilets for the entire hostel. These toilets are also in the shower rooms. So if you like being woken up very early and queuing for the toilet/shower then book now. I won't be going back!

• 14th Apr 2014

very nice hostel and only 3 min away from the beach! really enjoyed my stay and met a lot of wonderful people there... hostel was always clean and the staff very friendly. I'll definitely recommend this hostel

it was okay all in all, but several things I didnt like hat much, e.g. there are only few toilets and they are inside of the showers so you cannot use them while someone is showering, you have to wait long for toasting your bread, as there is only one toaster and the community areas are closing at 12. The personal varies, some are really nice, helpful but others not that much. So an everage evaluation. But all in all it was nice.

This hostel just tells you what you're NOT allowed to do...

Lovely and affordable, nice view and extremely friendly staff.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel - super friendly staff and lovely kitchen!

Best feature is the rooftop terrace with sun loungers. Amazing! But I found the atmosphere a little weird the night I stayed there. Wasn't quite friendly or cozy enough for my liking

I liked it - good atmosphere.

Wish we stayed longer than one night! Rad hostel, friendly and helpful staff :)

great stay! awesome hostal staff and guests. though we only planned on staying for 2 nights we ended up staying 4. worth it!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at:) Great atmosphere, well kept, clearly made by someone who knows what you need when traveling. Lounge/kitchen closes a bit early (at midnight) which was annoying sometimes, apart from that not much negative to say. Recommended!

The melting pot was a good place to stay in tarifa. They had excellent kitchen facilities and the guy at the desk gave us useful information.

1 2 3 Next » last »