The Midland Hostel Reviews

Str Biserica Amzei, nr 22, Apt 3, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania

It was kind of good location like 2o minute walk from old town where every party is going on and the most major main sites to see are.The only thing that was likeable was that the staff was very nice and good But comparing to other hostels the midland hostel like facilities was very poor.But now that is my opinion..

We really enjoyed our time at this hostel, and they even went above and beyond to ensure that we were comfortable when we returned here for our second stay. The staff were friendly. They provide locks for the lock boxes, towels, sheets, and kitchen services. It's really close to the metro which is very convenient for riding into the center of Union Square. The overall feeling of the hostel is very cozy and warm.

Every stuffs are so kind. And the price is cheap. I recommend everyone this hostel, thanks.

Loved it ! Amazing staff, nice common areas and wonderful coffee :-)

The hostel its very nice, is in a good place near of the center and at 2 minut of the metro station. The location is excellent with a good room and a very well kitchen. I was here for 8 days, because i searched the place where i can live for the erasmus and during my research the staff was very nice, particularly I have to thank Roxandra and Alina for helping me to call in Romanian and to have been very kind and helpful. Its a best place :)

• 26th Feb 2014

I was only here a night but the staff was great, very helpful with sightseeing and when I needed to print something and they were out of paper they quickly ran to the store for me. The hostel had a good feel to it too and it was very inexpensive. I would go back if I returned to Bucuresti.

I really liked my stay...we had a great time...the hostel was very cozy and the staff very helpfull and nice to everyone. we thank you for all that you have done.

The music in the background was a bit loud and a bit late at night on several occasions but nothing unbearable. Wonderful, friendly, and informed staff, each and every!

• 8th Feb 2014

I booked 3 nights, ended up staying 3 weeks! The place is homey, comfortable and is located in one of the best parts of the city - you can walk to most places, there's a 24hr supermarket around the corner and you get a lovely view of the French Embassy from the balcony. But what really sets this place apart (like most places) is the staff! Eli, Ruxandra, Andre, Radu, and Alina are some of the most warm, kind, and generous people you will meet! I will definitely be coming back soon!

This is a great hostel with very friendly staff. It's close to the centre and excellent value for money. I highly recommend it.

Amazing hostel! Friendly English speaking staff, nice rooms, big common colorful area and amazing atmosphere! Clean hostel and perfect location close to the main city attractions! It's a bit difficult to get dressed in the bathroom.. except for this.. one of the best hostel I have been to! Highly recommended!

Lovely hostel, located next to the French Ambassy in close proximity to everything. Both owners and the staff are amazing people and most important helpful and friendly. The inside atmosphere is unique and the ambient is chill out. Plenty of hot water, towles included, convenient kitchen. Will come again with pleasure

I had a marvelous stay here over Christmas. The staff was ebullient and capable of making every wish come true, the place was clean and being cleaned. The location made the entire city available on foot--you may have to walk a bit, but Bucharest is lovely.

I like this place. It has a good social vibe. The girls working at the reception are awesome - nice and really helpful. I highly recommend this hostel.

staffs are great just listen their advice for place

This hostel is great, really comfortable, a good atmosphere, friendly staff and close to the city atractions and night life. I met nice people there and i would stay there again for sure.

Very good hostel. Staff were brilliant and helpful

The staff are what make this hostel so good - really ready to help you out however they can. The hostel itself needs a bit of a deep clean, and beware if you really crave privacy - the shower stalls aren't really equipped with tons of space to dress. I'd stay here again.

I really enjoyed my stay at Midland. Facilities were all very nice and clean. The owners were very welcoming and friendly, they even helped me with my further travel planning and recommended me places to go to in Romania. And they were also very happy to have some beers with the guests at night.

Stayed here before and it's my place of choice in Bucharest. They made some changes since my last stay (beer fridge, decoration, new showerheads, etc) and the owners (new?) said more changes are on the way. Still has great staff and a comfortable, relaxed attitude, so I would recommend it completely. Thanks guys and see you in a few months.