The Millhouse Reviews

Za Pizem 8, Ribno, Bled, Slovenia

Ha! Funny story, I was actually trying to book in at Millhouse, Beunos Aires. I stupidly did not check what I had booked... But the staff here were very friendly and helpfull trying to direct me to hostel in the wrong country. Ha... After realising this, they were very pleasant and apologetic and had no problem with my 'no show' booking. I wasnt charged anything for the inconvenience. THIS IS NOT IN ARGENTINA! :P

Paul and Dorhe are wonderful hosts and everything about the Millhouse is of the highest standard.

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The staff were so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was peaceful and the surroundings stunning. This is the perfect stay for weary travellers. I intend to return to the Millhouse in the future.

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were very friendly and helpful! The hostel itself was beautiful and was located in an absolutely gorgeous village 15 mins outside of Bled. Only downside is that it is a bit far from Bled if you don't have a car. However the hostel provided free bikes which we used to cycle to and from Bled. So if you don't mind cycling it is a really great way to get around. The cycle to and from Bled was really enjoyable as the scenery is so nice.

• 16th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

A bit tricky to find, in a small village outside of Bled (so not convenient unless you're driving). Otherwise this is a terrific choice. Hosts Paul (a Brit) and Dorthe (a Dane) were lovely, facilities in old mill are new, immaculate and beautiful. The beds were very hard but that seems to be the norm in this corner of the world.

• 15th May 2013