Superb 25 Total Reviews
Superb 25 Total Reviews
The Millhouse Located at Za Pizem 8, Ribno, Bled.
Slovenia
Bled Gorenjska 4260 Za Pizem 8, Ribno
100% 25
46.3478977 14.1249954
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

The staff were so lovely!! Super helpful about where to go and how to get there, we were also given a lift to and from the train station which was really helpful. The bikes are free to lend and also a great way to get around. Really clean and the facilities are great, loads of space inside and outside to chill. Would 100% stay again

• hmbaldry
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
24th May 2016

I had a wonderful stay at the Millhouse, set in the picturesque village of Ribno. Paul and Kim made me feel very welcome and as a solo traveller I really appreciated the homey feel of the guesthouse. Everything was spotlessly clean. Although set a little away from the main town of Bled, I preferred to be out of the hustle and enjoyed the scenic walk to and from the town. It was no problem when I arrived and departed - I was gladly dropped off and picked up at the bus station. Thank you again!