The Mitraa Reviews

427 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

That was ok. I can't say I woul highly recommend it but it wasn't bad at all, staff was nice and the room was ok

Nice and friendly staff. The hostel facilities are getting old. The lockers in the room didn't lock well and the beds could be partitioned better. All the showers need attention.

A really nice place. We stayed a total of 5 nights, spending one night in their sister hostel around the corner (slightly bigger). Both modern, really clean dorms, fresh sheets, towels and clean bathrooms. Breakfast is toast with spreads, piece of fruit, tea or coffee, which is decent. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is good, just a 5mins walk from the MRT at Farrer St and a short walk into the heart of Little India, which has a great atmosphere, lots of people, great food.

The guys in receptionist are very kind. The housekeeping lady was very nice. Toilets and bathroom were clean. They provide good standard breakfast.

Everything about this place is good. Breakfast - doesn't count for much.. but otherwise excellent.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • India

Good location, safe and nice. But nothing special..

I super love my stay! Will surely recommend this budget hotel to my friends who will visit Singapore. The owner is kind too :) Keep it up and surely will come back! P.S: I love the spreads during breakfast! :)

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Philippines

We loved it... Will stay again.

The hostel was lovely, very clean and cosy! Really lovely staff, very helpful! It's in a fantastic location aswell only a few stops away on the mrt from the action.

Thumbs up !!! Its cleanliness, secure and location which is quite near to MRT station.Sebastian and Johna very helpful and friendly,know their city in & out and are there to answer any questions. I did enjoy my staying there.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Great staff and thanks for accommodating me.... Clean room and nice beddings ... I like it talking other backpackers during the night time. I saw it so many different nationalities staying this hostel and shared their experience.... I will definitely come back after finished my Indonesian trip.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Bed bugs in our room... We leave the hostel asap. The Guy at the reception helped us finding another hostel, he was sooooooo sorry for the bed bugs...

The Mitraa was nice...Rooms, bed & toilets were very neat & clean. WiFi was fast. Staff friendly and helpful.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

I booked this hostel for only 1 night and planned to stay elsewhere the following night for a different experience and atmosphere. However, as I arrived to the hostel i was welcomed by a bunch of travelers sitting in front chatting. As a solo traveler, to me that was very welcoming that I quickly went inside and booked for the next night and ended up chatting with other backpackers before i went to my room to sleep that night. Very informative staffs gave me useful tips for my trip the next day.

• 29th Jul 2014

The staff was very helpful and place was pretty clean and accommodating. It is also located rather close to the subway which is vital in a city like Singapore.

Me and my friend have travelled around the world and this is the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. We booked a room just for us 2 as we had been coming from Koh Phangang and were exhausted so needed some sleep. We ended up paying a lot for a closet sized room with no space other than for a bunk twin bed. That was fine compared tothe smell inthe room. The roof was covered with mould that was disgusting. The bathroom and showers were a disaster. So many other bad things that can't fit here.

• 20th Jul 2014

Thanks for your stay. We are surprised by your comments which does not reflect the true status of us. Our team personally inspected the room you stayed & noticed there was totally no such mould that covered the roof. The cleanliness of our place is well known as could be seen reflected by other guests review in this page. You stayed with us as a transit passenger, checking in at 1AM and checking out at 9AM to catch the next flight. Probably the reviews written are not meant for our hostel.

Very friendly staff and clean rooms. Not any air con areas to socialise apart from the bed rooms.

The mitraa was good...but the breakfast menu just same everyday...they don't have enough table for breakfast. ..and they don't provide hot water...When we took taxi mostly the drive didn't know the name and location maybe they have to put a big banner in front of the hostel...

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

Bathrooms were dirty and hot, washing hung up all over the stair case, there were rats in the outside area and bedrooms very small. Staff were very nice and helpful though.

• 30th Jun 2014

Hostel offers good value for money in an even increasingly pricey Singapore.