The Mitraa Reviews

427 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

I had a very comfortable stay. I thank the staff and entire Mitraa group for providing such facility at an affordable price. Cheers! keep up the good work.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • India

Stayed at this hostel for 3 nights, great location 5 mins from the MRT easy access to the main attractions, friendly staff especially the lovely Sebastian, good wifi, nice breakfast! Would deffo stay here again!

• 15th Mar 2015

Ok, I must admit, I simply do not share ethusiasm about this place. Yes, staff is great - super friendly and very helpful, location is good, next to Little India

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Poland

It was a great stay. Truly a home away from home. The staff were very accommodating and fun to be with. The facilities surely give a value to your money, definitely worth the price. The breakfast was simple yet satisfying. There's a CCTV camera everywhere so you'll feel very secure and there are also lockers inside their rooms wherein you can keep your valuables (just bring a padlock). They also have wi-fi connection.

Great place to stay. Certainly good value for money

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The staff is so friendly and helpful here. Comfy beds. The breakfast is amazing: fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs and Nutella. 15 minute walk to Little India. 3-5 minute walk to the metro.

• 11th Mar 2015

The people at the front desk are super friendly! Don't forget to take your own adapter. I didn't like the toilets at all, always wet and smelly.

Loveddddd this place!!! Staff were amazing! So friendly and helpful! Had some great chats with them! Wifi was fast, beds were comfy, breakfast was good! Great location! Will definitely come back here next time in Singapore!!!!

Staff was fantastic, very helpful planning my city itinerary for the short stay hat I had in Singapore.

• 25th Feb 2015

Thank you and the staff for making it a wonderful stay. Great thing was that there was free wifi! Great job on keeping everything so clean! Affordable and the staff is always willing to help especially Sebastian and Ate Mummy make more fun.

• 24th Feb 2015

Great hostel , friendly staff and cleaned place.

• 24th Feb 2015

This hostel was the nicest I have ever stayed in ,quiet,clean,helpful and so friendly. I slept so well , and felt so safe and welcome . In General Singapore is very safe and this hostel is especially perfect for anyone traveling alone. I forgot my ipad on the shoe stand one morning and it was still there that evening! You will feel like part of the family here,can't recommend this place highly enough.e

• 21st Feb 2015

Friendly and helpful staff made our stay very comfortable

Lovely! Great hostel

We got moved to MItraa INN, without our consent. It was not a backpacker hostel but rooms rented by groups conducting actual businesses from our room and entire foreign families who appeared to be living there for extended periods of time. Although staff was initially friendly, we felt extremely uncomfortable during our stay here. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good.

The Mitraa was great! I had an awesome time here during my stay in SIngapore. The staff were the best. Really, really helpful, funny, ready for a chat anytime. Rooms were nice and beds were comfy. Location was great, next to Little India and close to metro/bus stops. Nothing bad to say about this place! Highly recommended.

I'll start by saying that breakfast, which is included, involves Nutella!! Toast, butter, nutella, peanut butter, eggs, tea, coffee, and fruit. All free. This saves you a meal to buy in the expensive city of Singapore. Wifi works great, AC is amazing, beds are clean and very comfortable. Staff is so friendly and helpful. Only a few minutes walk to Farrer Park MRT. This is the best accommodation you will find for the price in the entire city of Singapore.

I stayed with some friends for 4 nights and we really liked the hostel! the best thing was the staff, absolutely kind and very friendly. The whole hostel was clean and nice, rooms are good and beds quite comfortable and also breakfast was fine. I would definitely go back here if again in Singapore and i would certainly recommend it.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • doubleA-94

Ok, let's be honest, the building is a dump. Old and in need of renovation. But, the staff was great, location convenient, and the place was clean.

The hostel staff that checked me in (sebastian) was very friendly and helpful. The staff in general was friendly. I stayed in a 6 person mixed dorm and there seemed to be people who were staying for similar amounts of time in the same( long term with long term people) so that was nice. I didnt know beforehand that they only accept cash though. Luckily I had cash on me. The room and bathroom were clean however the shower doors didnt close easily. I loved the location. under mins for the metro!

« first « Prev 1 2 3