The Mitraa Reviews

427 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

stayed one night, really nice little hostel, staff very friendly and helped us see as much of the city in the short time we had. Including suggesting the light shows which were amazing. Hostel is literally 2min walk from the MRT. Would definitely stay here again if ever back in Singapore. Thanks 😁

Good hostel for a couple of nights. Staff helpful. Clean but basic facilities. No common area to hang out in, a few blocks (10-mins) from main Street, on same Street as the train station for good access.

Really nice place with Big smiles and helpful

I really enjoyed staying at The Mitraa during my visit. I was so thankful and happy for the fun, friendly and helpful staffs. I suggest they could provide toiletries for the guests (at least soaps) and padlock for the luggage box inside the room. I'll definitely stay there again next time I visit Singapore. And I'll recommend it to my friends.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Indonesia

Quitea value for money stuff. Mitraa can do better with breakfast.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • India

Convenient location. Friendly and helpful staff Clean rooms

• 22nd Jan 2016

Very enjoyable stay, thank you for your hospitality.

Staff very funny and helpful. Good air con.

I can't say enough about the staff at The Mitraa. I got to Singapore with a bad infection in my foot leaving me in a fair amount of pain and unable to walk, so spent my entire week in this hostel. Mel was like my Singapore mom, checking up on me all the time to see how I was doing and if I needed anything. Jonahs would go out to get me food and Gerome took me to the doctor (literally carrying me at one point). The whole time they were extremely helpful and funny. Thank you so much.

• 17th Jan 2016

staff very helpfull and we do enjoy while we stay there...

My stay was made very wonderful there thanks to the host (receptionist), Jonas! A very jolly guy and really fun to talk to! Room was clean, and guests were alright, i did not face any problems throughout my stay! Looking forward to come back!

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Indonesia

I LOVE The Mitraa! They help you find the flow and stay in it from the moment you get there to the moment you leave. The staff was amazing esp. Jonas, Jerome, & mommy. Free tea and breakfast. Nice front patio to sit & talk. Great location close to MRT and the heart of the vibrant little India. Rooms have air con and comfortable beds. I highly recommend it and will be back again if/when Singapore beckons. 😀

• 11th Jan 2016

The staff was fantastic in every way and the location is great. If you like to walk, really walk you can get to most places of interest ( little India, temples and shopping, Chinatown temples and hawkers, the marina and gardens by the bay.) if you are not into walking transport is excellent by mrt. Farrer Park is the closest stop. The shared bathrooms are clean but a bit too smelly.

Located close to an MRT station meaning everything was easily accessible. The staff were excellent and always happy to help with any questions. Good food is also just a short walk away. Dorms were nice with comfortable beds and good size lockers under the beds. The showers and toilets are clean although could be updated a little. Laundry needs to be done at their sister hostel around the corner.

The Mitraa Hostel is a great place to stay if your looking for a budget conscious choice with decent facilities in Singapore. Location is excellent, only a short walk from the MRT, and the staff are the best I have ever seen from a hostel. They were very friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend staying here. One thing to mention is that the A/C in the rooms can be very cold; however, if you can figure out the remote control I imagine you could adjust the settings accordingly.

Nice Hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Located near downtown. Quite at night and clean. Love the toast with peanut butter every morning :)

• 6th Jan 2016

Nice hostel, cheaper option to explore singapore. Very friendly and helpful staf!

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Thanks for the amazing stay, I loved everything about this hostel! Rooms were cleaned daily, the staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful !!! Sebastian and Mummy, thank you for your time.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • India

Lovely Staff members! always super friendly and ready to help. Enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The Beds were comfortable and the location really convenient. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking to stay at an affordable place and get what you pay for.

The Mitraa is a lovely place to stay in Singapore with a great location close to the public transport. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Would stay there again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3