The Mitraa Reviews

427 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

My stay at The Mitraa was excellent. The staff are very helpful and Sebastian you are rock. I had no problem sourcing information about places to eat or sites to see. I really enjoyed having were the free wifi, clean showers and toilets, bedding was clean and comfortable and a common area that was helpful in meeting other guests and making friends

• 17th Dec 2014

Awesome staff and excellent price makes it an obvious choice!

Good hostel if you want to visit Singapore. A clean and safe place to sleep for good value for money. Air conditioning worked well, rooms and bathrooms were kept clean. Staff was friendly and gave good recommendations for attractions in Singapore. The place is less than 5 minutes walk from the Farrer Park MRT. Fast wifi. As a book lover, I found their library very useful.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Rooms cleaned, but toilets not much. Friendly staff. Hostel far from the city centre. Basic breakfast

Great stay. Walking distance to little India. Staff were fantastic, knowledgeable and truthful. Good breakfast! Thanks.

Nice room and a great location just minutes from the MRT and Little India. The staff were very friendly and helpful to us during our stay. Would recommend to fellow travellers looking for a room with everything you need at a reasonable price.

Very nice place to stay while discovering Singapore. The staff is very friendly, the hostel is very clean, and a free breakfast is always appreciated. Location is great, next to little India in a quiet street and very close to MRT.

That was ok. I can't say I woul highly recommend it but it wasn't bad at all, staff was nice and the room was ok

Nice and friendly staff. The hostel facilities are getting old. The lockers in the room didn't lock well and the beds could be partitioned better. All the showers need attention.

A really nice place. We stayed a total of 5 nights, spending one night in their sister hostel around the corner (slightly bigger). Both modern, really clean dorms, fresh sheets, towels and clean bathrooms. Breakfast is toast with spreads, piece of fruit, tea or coffee, which is decent. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is good, just a 5mins walk from the MRT at Farrer St and a short walk into the heart of Little India, which has a great atmosphere, lots of people, great food.

The guys in receptionist are very kind. The housekeeping lady was very nice. Toilets and bathroom were clean. They provide good standard breakfast.

Everything about this place is good. Breakfast - doesn't count for much.. but otherwise excellent.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • India

Good location, safe and nice. But nothing special..

I super love my stay! Will surely recommend this budget hotel to my friends who will visit Singapore. The owner is kind too :) Keep it up and surely will come back! P.S: I love the spreads during breakfast! :)

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Philippines

We loved it... Will stay again.

The hostel was lovely, very clean and cosy! Really lovely staff, very helpful! It's in a fantastic location aswell only a few stops away on the mrt from the action.

Thumbs up !!! Its cleanliness, secure and location which is quite near to MRT station.Sebastian and Johna very helpful and friendly,know their city in & out and are there to answer any questions. I did enjoy my staying there.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Great staff and thanks for accommodating me.... Clean room and nice beddings ... I like it talking other backpackers during the night time. I saw it so many different nationalities staying this hostel and shared their experience.... I will definitely come back after finished my Indonesian trip.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Bed bugs in our room... We leave the hostel asap. The Guy at the reception helped us finding another hostel, he was sooooooo sorry for the bed bugs...

The Mitraa was nice...Rooms, bed & toilets were very neat & clean. WiFi was fast. Staff friendly and helpful.

• 29th Jul 2014