8.4
Fabulous 1,730 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,730 Total Reviews
The Mitraa Located at 427 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 218673 427 Race Course Road, Singapore
84% 1730
1.3155722 103.8574612
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

The place - accessible and well situated close to the MRT station The staff - Warm hospitality at its best! Kudos to Sebastian, Jerome & the lady staff in the AM (sorry ma'am i forgot your name, but you're the best!) The experience - enjoyed my stay, will definitely stay here again when i go back to SG Thank you -doc

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

Fabulous staff Jerome,Sebastian and Milarosa.....I enjoy my stay ..feels like home

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016
7.7

The winning point of this hostel is the people- the amiable staff and occupants - perfect for backpackers.

• rmgomez12
  • Trinidad And Tobago, Male, 25-30
12th Jun 2016
7.1

Not a bad place. If you're looking for atmosphere this is definitely not the place for you. However like everyone has mentioned, the staff is extremely nice and happy to help you in any way. I stayed in a dorm and then the private room. The dorm was pretty warm on the top bunk. The private room was smaller so it gets as cold as you want it to. The breakfast is toast with your choice of peanut butter, chocolate, or butter, along with a fruit and coffee/tea.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
6.0

The hostel doesn't provide key for the locker so you need to bring your own lock. I slept on the top of the bunk bed and the bed will shake when there is a little movement. In addition, the pillow is so soft for me. Yet, the location of the hostel is pretty good, just a 5 minutes walk from farrer park mrt station.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jun 2016
7.7

Staff really make this place, super friendly and helpful. We had a twin private and it was very bare, no window, just a bunk bed. But the AC was great in the room and it was cozy. Bathrooms were kind of eh.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

It is a realy nice hostel and the staff is amazing. I really enjoyed my stay there for three days. I can just recommend it to everyone

8th Jun 2016
6.3

The morning crew is great (Sebastian is the best) but I only had irritating interactions with the evening guy. He made me fill-out redundant paperwork at 3AM with details they already knew from my reservation, and despite taking a deposit from paypal, he sends me out on a 3km trip to the nearest ATM and back to pay in cash. I pay, and he immediately asks me when I'm leaving, sounding disappointed when I said a time close to the checkout deadline. Get a card reader and lose the naggy attitude.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

Really nice stay. Location is in little India from there it's easy ro go everywhere by MRT. Good atmosphere, because of the really nice Stuff. The stuff was actually the fantastic part of this hostel. I never met so helpful people in a hostel and if you cannot sleep just go down and wake up Jerome, who is sleeping at the reception. For sure I will be happy. So you can help him manage weight at night or just drink a beer. ;)

2nd Jun 2016

The BEST STAFF I ever met. I 100% reccomend it. Good location and great people.