The Mitraa Reviews

427 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Staff was fantastic, very helpful planning my city itinerary for the short stay hat I had in Singapore.

• 25th Feb 2015

Great hostel , friendly staff and cleaned place.

• 24th Feb 2015

This hostel was the nicest I have ever stayed in ,quiet,clean,helpful and so friendly. I slept so well , and felt so safe and welcome . In General Singapore is very safe and this hostel is especially perfect for anyone traveling alone. I forgot my ipad on the shoe stand one morning and it was still there that evening! You will feel like part of the family here,can't recommend this place highly enough.e

• 21st Feb 2015

Lovely! Great hostel

We got moved to MItraa INN, without our consent. It was not a backpacker hostel but rooms rented by groups conducting actual businesses from our room and entire foreign families who appeared to be living there for extended periods of time. Although staff was initially friendly, we felt extremely uncomfortable during our stay here. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good.

I'll start by saying that breakfast, which is included, involves Nutella!! Toast, butter, nutella, peanut butter, eggs, tea, coffee, and fruit. All free. This saves you a meal to buy in the expensive city of Singapore. Wifi works great, AC is amazing, beds are clean and very comfortable. Staff is so friendly and helpful. Only a few minutes walk to Farrer Park MRT. This is the best accommodation you will find for the price in the entire city of Singapore.

I stayed with some friends for 4 nights and we really liked the hostel! the best thing was the staff, absolutely kind and very friendly. The whole hostel was clean and nice, rooms are good and beds quite comfortable and also breakfast was fine. I would definitely go back here if again in Singapore and i would certainly recommend it.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • doubleA-94

The hostel staff that checked me in (sebastian) was very friendly and helpful. The staff in general was friendly. I stayed in a 6 person mixed dorm and there seemed to be people who were staying for similar amounts of time in the same( long term with long term people) so that was nice. I didnt know beforehand that they only accept cash though. Luckily I had cash on me. The room and bathroom were clean however the shower doors didnt close easily. I loved the location. under mins for the metro!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. Very comfortable and clean. Especially the staff Sebastian and Jonas was really helpful and offered me good ideas what to do during my stay. Will definitely recommend it to others and will definitely choose to stay there again if possible.

• 27th Jan 2015

the staff are friendly , breakfast is good considering its free( bread , egg ,peanut butter, butter , nutella, fruits and tea or coffee) toilets are quite clean . there were family games , books. temples were close by. the train is close. away from main road so it is quiet. too many smokers at the entrance.

• 25th Jan 2015

This hostel is beyond my expectations.The room is tidy and clean. I met many travelers from different countries :). Staffs are very warm and helpful.

• 24th Jan 2015

Facilities are not the best buy it's a very nice place to stay anyway. Staff was always very kind and helpful. It's good value for your money in Singapore.

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Toilet, common area and Shower room were extremly clean and nice. One of the best things is the friendly and very obliging staff!! especially Sebastian and tell you everything you need to know about the city.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Good place. Near a subway station, staff are friendly, and facilities are great. There's not a lot of ambiance but maybe it was because of the season.

Awesome hostel, in a nice quiet, but still pretty well situated street. What made the hostel especially great (besides clean rooms, free fast WiFi and free breakfast) was the extremely friendly staff. I immediately felt welcomed in the hostel and this friendly attitude also seems to affect other guests which lead to a very nice overall experience.

Sebastien and staff were very helpful. We needed to change the dates of our stay and gave us lots of information about the area of Singapore that we were staying. The room we stayed in was probably a little dull but was fine for sleeping if that's all you want it for. Big lockable luggage boxes under the beds if needed. The shared bathroom facilities are ok, but lights in some of them seemed to play up. Location was good for sights around the area. Easy to get taxis or public transport.

Would not recommend staying here. There was no real common area where you could meet people and hang out, beside a little table outside. And it seemed very dirty! They didn't even change the sheets in my room on the bed of someone who just left before a new guest arrived. And they give you one tiny blanket that is child size. And the showers and toilets were pretty gross as well. The good part was the staff, they were amazing. Sebastian at the front desk and the house cleaner lady very friendly

A great place to stay! We stayed in a private room and everyone was quiet and kept shared facilities clean. An overall lovely place to stay and only a 5 min walk to the MRT!

• 13th Jan 2015

The staff are so lovely and welcoming, the beds are great and the aircon was heavenly. Their breakfast is good and the location is easy access to everywhere. I only have one complaint and that was laundry was $5.00 to wash and $5.00 to dry at the Mitraa inn down the road where the night staff was surly, rude and extremely unhelpful.

The staff really are as fantastic as other reviewers said! Sebastian in particular was always a pleasure to see :) Beds are also a little larger than usual, more like a king single than a straight single.

« first « Prev 1 2 3