The Mitraa Reviews

427 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

The Mitraa is a lovely place to stay in Singapore with a great location close to the public transport. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Would stay there again!

Thanks to Ram & Sebastian cs.... so kind and helpful. Give us solution for room... I appreciate that. We'll come back again.....

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Indonesia

Nice hostel, the staff was very nice...especially sebastian. Very helpfull and funny 😀😍😘

I will definitely back to Mitraa. The staff were super nice! They helped me sorting out my activities for the day, which was very helpful. A heart-felt thank you Sebastian

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Indonesia

I really enjoyed my stay at The Mitraa, i can recommend it to anyone who is looking for a place in Singapore. Sehr empfehlenswert!

• 9th Dec 2015

Staffs are friendly especially Momi Mila and Sebastian.

• 8th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

Mitra is more like a home away for hone for travellers rather than a hostel. Probably one of the best hostels I have been to, just because of the very friendly and nice staff. Especially Sebastian makes the stay filled with smiles and comfort. I would totally recommend this to anyone travelling to Singapore.

Overall, was a good hostel. Jonas at the front desk was welcoming and funny, made me feel more at home. The rooms are basic, but they have nice big lockers for bags and air con is very powerful. The mood was a little sad, the place could use a fresh coat of paint or better lighting. Free breakfast is just toast and hard boiled eggs. I maybe would stay again

Great hostel! The location is conveniently located near the MRT station. The breakfast while pretty basic is unlimited so it's such a good deal. The staff are super awesome and very helpful. Thank you to Jerome, Miles, Jonas and Sebastian (hope I remember all your names correctly) for promptly helping me out with my inquiries and concerns.

Ok hostel , staff is very nice , even if the house is quite old the rooms and bathrooms are always clean , beds are comfy. The only downside is that some people live there long term so the atmosphere of a traveller hostel is not authentic . Good location also, 7 min walk to metro, food courts Close by.

I had an overall good stay here. Too few electric outlets in the dorms and they'd charge you for renting a towel, hairdryer and so on. Really nice staff, good facilities and good location.

Nice hostel! Definitely not the atmosphere of a backpacker's hostel, but a great place to stay if you're staying a bit more long term in Singapore. The rooms are really well airconditioned, but the rest of the hostel (bathrooms, common area) are not. Staff are excellentc and it's really fun to be located in Little India!

It will be better if the receptionist have a charging adaptor for every country so the guest can borrow or rent some adaptor for charging facilities. Thank you.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Indonesia

it is nice hostel. staff are very helpful.I also extended my stay in hostel.I am happy to be in this hostel.thank you to everyone who works in hostel. The boss Mr Jack is also very helpful and a good person and thanks to him.

A well located hostel next to little india and within easy metro distance of downtown and other locations. Facilities were okay, though the combined washrooms/bathrooms meant the floors were often wet.

Staff were very helpful here but when I stayed, there were not a lot of other backpackers. Mostly people coming to work for a time in SG. On my second night some others did show up but the common area wasn't conducive for meeting people. Location is close to little India and the metro as well. Great place for couples or solo travelers looking to do their own thing.

Good value. Bring towel.

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Vietnam

the bathrooms are a joke. the shower and toilet are in a small room, no toilet flush, dirty and in general not convenient. the rooms are small and old. the walls need a new painting. But the staff is really friendly!:)

• 10th Oct 2015

We stayed as a couple and couldnt have felt more welcome. Huge thank you to everyone who helped us. The airline lost my bag and Sebastian went out of his way to help me get it back. Jerome was generous and kind, Jonas was super friendly and fun and mammy was awesome :D thanks guys! We loved our stay :D

• 9th Oct 2015

Hostel staff were great, very friendly and accommodating. There was only one shower on the floor because the light was broken in the second one so waiting for a shower one morning took a long time. Otherwise my stay here was amazing.