The Mob House Hostel Reviews

via Alloro 64, Palermo, Italy

At first I didn't have the best experience, because there was no sign and the last part of the directions were confusing and I ranrang and nobody was there. But then I felt great there, it was really clean, the kitchen is really well equipped and the breakfast was definitely over the standard for a hostel (there was even homemade cake!). Isabella was really kind and she was available for anything I needed!

Loved it! Julian and Jess were amazing and they really made me feel at home in palermo. My only wish is that there was another bathroom

• 8th Oct 2015

Room was way to small for 4 people. Just one chair and a really small table for one person to sit on. Bed was in a quite bad shape. Besides having a bar that belongs to the hostel where you can make contact with other people easily I would not recommend this hostel.

• 4th Oct 2015

Good breakfast but no common lounge, lockers and only one bathroom for two dorm rooms to share is a shame.. I booked an ensuite room as did another person in my dorm however we were put in a dorm without an ensuite and told not to use the bathroom in the other room.. The bathroom that we shared and was occupied all the time is a bath shower with a gross cheap shower curtain and no proper way to lock the door. I feel this hostel is lacking a few basic things that can be fiixed quite easily..

I personally had a great stay at the Mob House; met a great group of people from all over the world, with whom I spent most of my time with in Palermo. Staff at the Mob House were extremely friendly and helpful. Best hostel breakfast I ever had!

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

The Mob House is a nice hostel, everything was tidy and we felt very comfortable there. The staff was very, very kind and helped us a lot with their recommendations.

• 9th Sep 2015

A really cosy and friendly hostel in the center of Palermo. There were some musquitos but apart from that I had a great night here. The staff was really really friendly and even got us something particular Sicilian: ice on bread. Thanks for that! :) The Hostel looks really nice and the balcony is just perfect to chill out on in the sun on a quiet afternoon.