The Mob House Hostel Reviews

via Alloro 64, Palermo, Italy

A really cosy and friendly hostel in the center of Palermo. There were some musquitos but apart from that I had a great night here. The staff was really really friendly and even got us something particular Sicilian: ice on bread. Thanks for that! :) The Hostel looks really nice and the balcony is just perfect to chill out on in the sun on a quiet afternoon.

Great modern hostel with everything you need - clean facilities, nice kitchen and common room, really nice and helpful owner who can give you lots of good advice. Highly recommendable!

An amazing hostel with an amazing crew, I had the best time! The hostel is very clean, everything is perfectly organized, the staff is incredebily nice and the location of the hostel is perfect. It kinda felt like home:)

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Iran

Owner Claudio is a very nice guy. Besides providing necessary information for your travel. He is also keeping the hostel clean and tidy. The hostel has a good atmosphere. Its a nice place to stay.

Since I got to the place I noticed the room was dirty and with full garbage bags, same the bathroom, no toilet paper and the door was broken,and I could'n lock the door, no air conditioner or fan!!. When I ask the girl about information of the city, she did not know much, she was there only since one week ego. I had to text the owner of the place if I had a question.., the girl told me that he had another place somewhere else that's why he was not there...