The Mob House Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 114 Total Reviews

• Estonia, Male, 31-40
13th Aug 2017

First stay place where Wi-Fi really works.

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

We easily found the hostel. It was quite clean and everyone was extremely friendly. We were only there one night but we were glad to have a great, safe place to stay.

• Iran, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

One of the best hostels you can find in Palermo. The Staff are super friendly, and the cleanliness is beyond anyone's expectations!!! people, Here is the best place to relax in Palermo. So near to the Centre, the Street Markets, Local bars and restaurants, hand-made souvenirs, etc. but still quiet and relaxing. I cannot give enough compliment for the staff. They are amazing and made my trip a great memory. Definitely going back here.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th May 2017
6.0

Nice and friendly staff, hostel was always clean. However there is only 1 bathroom available and 1 in a private room and if there are people staying in the room you dont really feel comfortable using it. The hostel wasnt full but the bathroom was always occupied! Wouldn't recommend if youre a solo traveller looking to meet people. Its a very quiet hostel. Good location though near the central station and main sights.

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Apr 2017

Loved it, ended up doubling my length of stay there i was so comfortable. There was no divide between staff and guests everyone was great to be around. Great kitchen, super clean, I'm going back

17th Mar 2017

I liked it a lot. I was there during the low season, so the hostel was pretty quiet, which I loved. But I'm not looking for party hostels. I liked the atmosphere of the hostel itself. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable. It's on a really beautiful and quiet street in the old part of Palermo, just a few minutes walk to the beach, and you can walk to all the major tourist sites in Palermo within a couple of hours. My only critique is there are no lockers.