The Monastery Hostel Milan Reviews

via Renzo Bertoni, 3, Milan, Italy

Desk workers were very nice and helped get our missing luggage from the airport. Our 4 person room had a nice view of a garden. The room was clean. The lockers in the room were large and had keys.

systematic management

It was just a budget hostel

Nice place

Depósito por almohadas y sábanas fue muy alto. €20 por persona.

it doesn't take much to turn me into a happy camper: sometimes it only needs a clean, quiet, centrally located hostel. and that's exactly what the monastery hostel provides. it may lack atmosphere as i don't remember having come across a cosy common room where people would gather at night but for me that's not important anyways. everything's well taken care of and you can't hardly beat its valiue for money!

The location of this hostel is absolutely brilliant. You can walk to the Brera arty quarter in 10mims (and go to the Market via San Marco) or go for a nap in the parco Sempione. Now to the bad bits of this hostel: the staff was very arrogant and unfriendly. I stayed in many hostels but I've never been received in that way. Please keep in mind that they also charge 4€ per bag to leave it in what they call the luggage room (means behind the reception counter)...

A very nice and clean hostel right in the middle of Milan. Very kind and hepful staff. The kitchen equipment could be a bit better. But all in all we enjoyed our stay very much!

Overall a pretty good hostel. I'd booked a 6-bed dorm, and somehow I ended up alone in a 2-bed room. It would have been weird if there had been one other person in my room, but there wasn't, so it worked out fine.

The location of the hostel is great, near a metro station and the city centre. But the cleanliness of the bathroom was absolutely not satisfactory.

Good clean and breakfast included

• 15th Apr 2014

Struggle to find the entrance of the hostel

Superior hostel ! Great position, close to the subway station, staff extremely friendly and helpful, very clean. I reccomend this place.

Staff very helpful, polite, and courteous specially Daniela .

• 19th Mar 2014

everything is great but the key is Location, Location & Location. you can even do the 'count-down' everynight before you walking back to hostel~~~ the only down side is the breakfast which is just a coffee + a croissant

Clean room, hot shower. Nearby is Pinacoteca Brera and grocery shop. Walk to the Duomo and La Scala 10-15 minutes. Breakfast - croissants & cofe. There are no cups in the kitchen. 2 towels and shampoo 5euro. I reccomend. I was in a quadruple room with a shower.

The place is good for one night or two, but it is definetely too expensive for what they offer.

It's close to the city centre, 20 minutes walking to the Dome, there is a cleaning service every day, internet in all the rooms, but it's a little bit cold in the rooms at night.

It is an awesome hostel! You share a bathroom with one or two others, you have an own locker, it is very clean. I really didn't expect so much privacy for that less money! If you are happy with that, you should book! If you are looking for getting to know many people, you should go somewhere else! There is a place where many people could sit, but not a place for sitting together comfortably with a nice atmosphere. I really enjoyed my stay at the monestary hostel! :)

Very uncomfortable knowing my roommates may walk in while I was taking a dump because there was no lock on the bathroom door.