The Monastery Hostel Milan Reviews

via Renzo Bertoni, 3, Milan, Italy

It’s a place for sleeping – not very easy to meet other travellers there. In November it was quite cold there. But I can’t say anything bad ether about this place. So it's OK.

Has all the amenities in the kitchen, but limited space due to all but one burner on the stove broken. It is in a good location in the city, close to public transport and the centre of the city, but kind of hard to find at first. Overall it was a good experience because it served the purpose, but not my favourite ever.

quite good but too, seriously too many mosquito.....

The hostel is very clean and it's located in very good area. I only recommend you to bring your own towel at list if you want to rent one in the hostel for 5€. Perfect hostel!

I'm an urban person myself also like to talk with other at the hostel, but sometime when I'm really exhausted I need a place that quite enough to take a rest. This place is the answer for me, it's quite enough but still you can chat with the others at the hostel. This place also close to the Metro so very accessible to Centrale FS and Duomo plus it close to US embassy (I think) make me feel even more safe :)

Pros: The hostel is in a good location; you can walk to the main sightseeing points of Milan. The hostel is clean. Bed lining is in a good condition. Minus: you have to pay for any additional stuff (like leaving a luggage, a cutlery set, etc) But all in all it is a good place to stay.

It is a nice Hostel, with a good location in Milan, the staff was helpful, nothing to complain about. Definitily would come back again.

The room and the shower was very clean. Air conditioning, locker and fridge, nice! It's really close to the subway or you can walk few minutes to go to the fashion district. The staff is nice. I just stayed one night but the common room doesn't seem to be a good place to meet people.

I was surprised at how good this hostel was ! It felt very clean and very new. Also the staff was very nice. Thank you !

The outlet of my bed was so loose. And no blanket at first. But generally good.

Each Locker had a power outlet inside, which is really great! They have a lot of extra fees, that's true, but if you don't need anything from them (e.g. cutlery, towels etc.) you get away real cheap.

Great hostel! Cheap too! Great value. Definitely stay there if you are going to Milan. Only complaint about this place is that the laundry didnt work when I was there - not a big deal.

When I first arrived to lock away my luggage I was told it cost €4 EACH TIME to lock up my bags. People staying in hostels are generally on a pretty tight budget and this is a huge expense. I found staff to be very rude. The rooms were nice and I liked having the ensuite. While I had no serious issues I felt as though I was getting the bare minimum and anything else cost a ridiculous amount extra. If you can't find anywhere else I would suggest this place.

1 2 Next » last »