The Monk's Bunk Kaunas Reviews

Laisvės al. 48-2, Kaunas, Lithuania

Lovely hostel in a great location, staff was really nice (tipped us off about a free jazz event on arrival which was great!) kitchen is huge and well equipped. Highly recommend this place :)

Wow, what an awesome hostel. This should be the benchmark for hostels all around Europe!

It took about 20 minutes on foot from the train station ok but it was difficult to find the hostel because there is no sign on the street so I asked someone who around the work there. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly.Kitchen was small but easy to use, comfortable. There are many cafes and restaurant. I got some great people staying there. Really enjoyed it. Thanks!

Really nice, friendly staff. Good communal area. Sadly only stayed one night.

Yep, one night is not enough to see Kaunas and to chill out at our hostel... At least now Kaunas is one of the places where you want to come back:D

The two staff members were great. Loads of good information. So helpful.

Great place to stay! Comfortable common area, nice rooms and friendly, welcoming staff. Also a great base to explore the city as everything is in walking distance, plus the staff have some extra tips on what to see. If I come back to Kaunas, this is the place I'll go to.

Only stayed for a night, but has everything I wanted for that night. Really clean and good facilities, and friendly place. Would stay again if I ever went back to Kaunas!

Good hostel. Comfy living room. Free fooseball in kitchen area. Very nice beds! Great pillows! It's a quiet hostel, but I think all hostels are going to be like that in Kaunus because it's not a more visited place. Good location.

In a central location of the super cool city of Kaunas, with staff that made you feel welcome. An excellent place to stay for anyone out travelling! A+

Nice small hostel and friendly staff. Good place to stay in center of Kaunas.

I wish all hostels were this great. I highly recommend it, if only for the helpful staff, but the hostel itself is wonderful.

For us it is a great pleasure to hear such words. Thanks for evaluating our effort!:*

Very nice hostel, friendly, cozy atmosphere and many facilities to make u feel like home. Highly reccomend it, maybe the best hostel u could stay in Kaunas !

With directions it was easy enough to find. Top notch staff is extremely friendly, wifi is fast and the common areas are well maintained. I was sorry I only stayed for one night - if I ever come back to Kaunas, I will definitely stay here again!

Thank you thank you;) Pretty much everyone who books for one night, extends for one or two more. Sadly you had a bus ticket booked for the next day... See you next time though!

The hostel is small and cosy. and very well located . Once arrived i got a very nice and warm welcome by the guy at the reception. He introduced the city to me in a very simple and clear way giving suggestions and tips that i felt he was really in love with the city! After that i just wanted to go around and visiting! I really liked the atmosphere there warm and intimate that i've already recommended The Monk's Bunk in Kaunas to others!

Indeed we are in Love with this city, therefore we give an introduction about Kaunas best spots to each traveler. By the way, thanks for recommending us to others;)

I stayed three days in kaunas and this hostel was like home. Very cosy and the guys there are awesome.

Staff fun, just up the street from all sites and fun places. But not so close that one still after hours can't get rest,,! Plenty of shops close for in house beer drinking..!

I t was great experience for me to stay here.Location and safety was great and staff was so nice. You should stay Monk's Bunk if you have a chance to stay at Kaunas. I will stay again if I can go Kaunas again.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Excellent hostel for backpackers!

Well said, mate;)

- very nice staff - totally clean and safe - good facilities

This place has such a chilled out home vibe to it, it's in a great spot and is super comfortable. Would definitely recommend for a very comfortable stay and great atmosphere. Thanks!

Well, thanks to you!:) Indeed we try to create homelike atmosphere. Guest often say that it feels like home away from home. Till the next time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3