The Monk's Bunk Kaunas Reviews

Laisvės al. 48-2, Kaunas, Lithuania

Very nice hostel, friendly, cozy atmosphere and many facilities to make u feel like home. Highly reccomend it, maybe the best hostel u could stay in Kaunas !

With directions it was easy enough to find. Top notch staff is extremely friendly, wifi is fast and the common areas are well maintained. I was sorry I only stayed for one night - if I ever come back to Kaunas, I will definitely stay here again!

The hostel is small and cosy. and very well located . Once arrived i got a very nice and warm welcome by the guy at the reception. He introduced the city to me in a very simple and clear way giving suggestions and tips that i felt he was really in love with the city! After that i just wanted to go around and visiting! I really liked the atmosphere there warm and intimate that i've already recommended The Monk's Bunk in Kaunas to others!

Indeed we are in Love with this city, therefore we give an introduction about Kaunas best spots to each traveler. By the way, thanks for recommending us to others;)

I stayed three days in kaunas and this hostel was like home. Very cosy and the guys there are awesome.

Staff fun, just up the street from all sites and fun places. But not so close that one still after hours can't get rest,,! Plenty of shops close for in house beer drinking..!

I t was great experience for me to stay here.Location and safety was great and staff was so nice. You should stay Monk's Bunk if you have a chance to stay at Kaunas. I will stay again if I can go Kaunas again.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Excellent hostel for backpackers!

Well said, mate;)

- very nice staff - totally clean and safe - good facilities

This place has such a chilled out home vibe to it, it's in a great spot and is super comfortable. Would definitely recommend for a very comfortable stay and great atmosphere. Thanks!

Well, thanks to you!:) Indeed we try to create homelike atmosphere. Guest often say that it feels like home away from home. Till the next time!

The staff is very helpful and always taking care of you!! 10 min walking from the old town but it is still in the city centre

Really lovely & homely hostel. Clean with nice common areas. Victor on staff was very welcoming & helpful. Highly recommended.

Very helpful and willing staff.

Super hostel with friendly staff and a lot of common space. I will come back

And we will wait for you:)

A great location at the main street with alot of nearby bars and food. The staff working here is relax, but very helptfull as well, creating a great atmosphere. The kitchen here is exellent with good equipment, as well as being spacious with many sitting places. Defently a strong pluss if you like to make food.

Excellent hostel. The best homely atmosphere, central location, great staff, lovely kitchen + living room, comfy and solid beds, lockers, bikes... It's one of these places wisely made for both quiet travellers/early birds and night owls/party lovers. Could improve in the cleanliness of the bathrooms, which is actually a matter of sink smells. It is definitely one of the best hostels where I've stayed.

Thanks for a comprehensive review!:) p.s. We clean bathrooms twice a day, so most likely you found it not so clean right after some dirty guest:) Anyway, will keep an eye open more often on this. Cheers!

Had a great time at this hostel. Staff all very nice and knew how to have a good time with guests, even when some are being over the top crazy. A very enjoyable stay and would stay at this hostel again if ever back in the city.

Yep, you were over the top crazy, but in a good way:) Nice to hear that you had a pleasant stay. Till the next time!

Great place to stay. Good location. Good beds. Good staff. Good facilities. Great value.

great stay at the monk's bunk, THE homy hostel where you feel good!

A brilliant little hostel with a great chill out, sociable vibe. The couple who ran the hostel were more than helpful (the lady gave me a great recipe and herbs for a baked potato) they had tonnes of local knowledge and were always friendly. I would highly recommend Kaunas and especially this hostel to any other backpackers should they be passing through.

Helpful staff who provide tons of useful information including sightseeing spots, restaurant, supermarket, transportation, etc. Clean environment.

« first « Prev 1 2 3