The Monk's Bunk Kaunas Reviews

Laisvės al. 48-2, Kaunas, Lithuania

The Hostel is the most conveniently located and accessable to all the central places. This apart the friendly atmosphere of the incharge person makes all the difference as the gentleman was so friendly, cooperative , humble and worth respecting. Kudos to the hostel for its neatness, cleanliness, worthful staff and other things. I appreciate all good things about this hostel

Many thanks for your warm words about us. Best of luck with your further travels!

Awesome staff but a little quiet as it's off season and there were a couple of workers instead of backpackers staying

Yep, in off season you never know how busy or quiet the hostel is going to be. Though our top priority is to have as much backpackers guests as possible and we will keep it this way;)

would have like to have stayed more than one night, very comfortable, with friendly and helpful staff.

Nice hostel, helpful staff.

A really nice place. The staff is a perfect combination of strict and lenient and extremely service minded, always bringing recommendations and tips tailored to you. I would definitely come back here again. Only thing I can complain about is the lack of a full set of playing cards :P

We want you to have a great time in Kaunas therefore trying to share our local knowledge with you. Cheers for the info about cards - will get a new, full set so that others could do some gambling:D

Just the perfect hostel (the best I've tried so far - and it's not my first!). An amazingly good atmosphere, after 5 minutes you feel like at home. The staff is nice and helpful. The common areas are comfortable and clean.

Lovely hostel in a great location, staff was really nice (tipped us off about a free jazz event on arrival which was great!) kitchen is huge and well equipped. Highly recommend this place :)

We are here to help you finding out what's going on in town and it's great that you liked our tips;) Enjoy the rest of the trip fellas!

Only two bathrooms might cause problem during busy summer months but at least now it was enough.

Wow, what an awesome hostel. This should be the benchmark for hostels all around Europe!

It took about 20 minutes on foot from the train station ok but it was difficult to find the hostel because there is no sign on the street so I asked someone who around the work there. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly.Kitchen was small but easy to use, comfortable. There are many cafes and restaurant. I got some great people staying there. Really enjoyed it. Thanks!

Really nice, friendly staff. Good communal area. Sadly only stayed one night.

Yep, one night is not enough to see Kaunas and to chill out at our hostel... At least now Kaunas is one of the places where you want to come back:D

The two staff members were great. Loads of good information. So helpful.

Great place to stay! Comfortable common area, nice rooms and friendly, welcoming staff. Also a great base to explore the city as everything is in walking distance, plus the staff have some extra tips on what to see. If I come back to Kaunas, this is the place I'll go to.

Only stayed for a night, but has everything I wanted for that night. Really clean and good facilities, and friendly place. Would stay again if I ever went back to Kaunas!

Good hostel. Comfy living room. Free fooseball in kitchen area. Very nice beds! Great pillows! It's a quiet hostel, but I think all hostels are going to be like that in Kaunus because it's not a more visited place. Good location.

In a central location of the super cool city of Kaunas, with staff that made you feel welcome. An excellent place to stay for anyone out travelling! A+

Nice small hostel and friendly staff. Good place to stay in center of Kaunas.

I wish all hostels were this great. I highly recommend it, if only for the helpful staff, but the hostel itself is wonderful.

For us it is a great pleasure to hear such words. Thanks for evaluating our effort!:*

Just AMAZING! If you have the chance - Go there! Victor is super nice, the hostel is small but super cool and I met sooo many great people! Loved it!

Very nice hostel, friendly, cozy atmosphere and many facilities to make u feel like home. Highly reccomend it, maybe the best hostel u could stay in Kaunas !