The Monk's Bunk Reviews

Tatari 1, Tallinn, Estonia

This is totally a party hostel, the staff is great basicLlyeverything was really good

Fun hostel in a great location with a friendly staff. The hostel is very clean and modern while still being priced very reasonably. Hands down the best Eastern European hostel I have visited. If you are looking for a party hostel stay here - otherwise search elsewhere.

I had a fantastic time at the monks bunk. I really would recommend staying here. The staff made me feel so welcome and I had so much fun. I would recommend getting involved with their nights out. I've never had such a great experience. I ended up drinking 17 pints in 5 hours and they made sure I got to bed and didn't lose too much dignity. Really great people. Love it. See you soon monk's bunk. X

• 22nd Jun 2015

The kitchen facilities were really good Brilliant party atmosphere Rosie and the team were brilliant

• 21st Jun 2015

Such a great hostel! Facilities are all good, and definitely a great party atmosphere. Great if youre travelling by yourself. Special mention to Mark Bruce ;)

• 11th Jun 2015

Great staff and great location!

Amazing staff everyone is soso welcoming nd friendly! The Hostel is clean and very organised.

• 10th Jun 2015

I stayed in most of the hostels in Tallinn, and this one was by far the best out there. Wicked staff and a great party hostel! Facilities are well above standard. If you are looking for a good time and to meet travelers and interesting locals I would highly recommend!

• 9th Jun 2015

The Monks Bunk is a fantastic hostel with incredibly friendly and helpful staff, excellent facilities and just generally a fun place to be. I would recommend it to anybody that's looking for a value for money hostel in Tallinn which has decent facilites and a great atomosphere.

• 9th Jun 2015

We had a fun weekend here! Nice hostel and fun people.

Thanks guys, really enjoyed my stay and will be recommending. I also enjoyed the tours that were offered and hope they can be developed more in the future.

Tre bunk's hostel is cheap and confortable, has a very good position and great atmosphere. The unique wrong thing is that it's the most noisy hostel I ever stayed: the rooms are so close to the common area and music is all the night (but you can use ear plugs!); moreover, sometimes there are drunk guests disturbing you during the night, entering screaming in your room while you are sleeping! I recommend it just to party harder people! ;-)

Yes, people do indeed get drunk here and have a great time - we are a party hostel! Please read carefully next time you book.

Winners! This is how you run a party hostel.

Definitely a party hostel. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Hostel is in a great location.

This place is THE place to stay in Tallinn. The landlord-esque lady, Rosie is an absolute legend. The vibe of the place and the staff is sublime. Couldn't big this place up more. Will be back again to the Bunk in the near future.

• 27th May 2015

Best tuesday i've ever had.

Great staff and atmosphere. Always a good night out in Tallinn or just just staying in. Would recommend to anyone looking to have a good time.

Great hostel! The staff was very accomodating and the atmosphere in the evening was great. If you want to party in Tallinn (and you most defenitelly want to) I really recommend you this hostel.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Czech Republic

Great place! Super atmosphere and the staff go out of there way to make sure you enjoy your stay! Rating says it all....would have stayed longer if we could have!

It's a Party Hostel...if you didn't come to Tallinn to Party you should probably look for a quieter place, especially at the weekend...however, nearly everyone who comes to Tallinn at the weekend wants to hit the town and the Monk's Bunk Pub Crawl is a great way to do it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3