The Monk's Bunk Reviews

Tatari 1, Tallinn, Estonia

A perfect place to party and to meet people. Common rooms are very clean. Don't hesitate !

The hostel was great. Because of the really friendly staff and party atmosphere all the guests are really warm as well! There were parties going on during our stay, the first night we were too tired to join in, but it wasn't difficult to sleep even with the party going on. The second night we met some great people, it's great how the staff actually participate in the parties with the guests. We really loved this hostel, its the best hostel we've every stayed at - and we've stayed in plenty!

Great party place

Awesome and clean hostel with great people working there! They were really informative when we needed to find locations and after having done the Monk's pub-crawl twice i can only say its definitely worth it! :D

• 12th Aug 2015

Everything you want. Great atmosphere, comfortable common room, clean and well maintained facilities- and decent bar crawls! It has the party vibe with a luxury demeanour.

MB is wonderful, it has one of the best atmospheres of any hostel I've stayed at. The staff are great, eager to help and ensure you have a good time. Tons of fun games in the common room, rooms / bathrooms very clean, great wifi, late check out time. I would absolutely stay here again. Cons: The towels they rent to you are really tiny, more like a hand towel, no privacy curtains on the beds (they're an easy addition and make a world of difference), and the lockers in my dorm could use an update.

We loved having you! Thanks for the comments, we are awaiting a delivery of new lockers as we speak, so they will be replaced very soon.

The hostel where everyone should go. If you like meeting new and friendly people and have fun you should definitely go there.

• 11th Aug 2015

Amazing hostel. Thanks to Rosie and the team for creating a great experience. Great day and night activities offered. Large common room and kitchen. Good showers and rooms. The staf are what really makes it!! The only problem I know have is trying to find a hostel this good on the rest of my travels.

Naww you make us blush! Come back already and party with us again :)

Absolutely fantastic place. Staff are great and so welcoming. A must if you're in Tallinn!

Great party hostel with lovely staff. We had a wonderful stay. Would recommend!

The Monk's Bunk is the funniest hostel I stayed in while travelling all around Europe. Staff is awesome and can give you tons of information about things to see in Tallinn, where to eat and so on. My doorm (2nd floor) was spacious and clean. Wi-Fi signal is ok. Every night this hostel organizes activities for guests: pubcrawling, pirate parties, beer pong tournaments... I strongly recommend this place if you are travelling by yourself and want to meet some new friends. High value for money

Friendly and helpfull staff that joined us for our welcome shot :) Great location, athmosphere and the beat pub crawl ive been on so far.... we had an awesome two days at the monks bunk and would recommend it to everyone who likes to party :)))

• 6th Aug 2015

You never drink alone at The Monk's Bunk!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at!!!! Very much a party hostel so not for ones after a quiet place.. Couldn't fault anything except maybe my hangovers!!!!

Festive ambiance. I recomend this hostel to the party-animals who don't want to sleep :)

Awesome party hostel in a central location!!

Thanks for a great party! The atmosphere here is amazing, everyone friendly fun and up for good times. Wanted to stay forever but not sure my liver could handle it!

All round excellent hostel ! Could not fault it the staff were excellent especially Rosie, facilities were clean and the atmosphere was great. The pub crawls were epic and very messy and the booze is cheap so there is no excuse ! I recommend trying the beer bong & cocaine shot. This is definitely a top party hostel, if your looking for a good time stay here but if you want to sleep I would advise finding somewhere else.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Afghanistan

Nice place if you want party! And while sleeping we were surprisingly calm. The atmosphere is great.

Probably the cleanest hostel I've went to, the staff is amazing and you don't even have to go out to have a great night since the ambiance here is incredible at night!

• 26th Jul 2015

Great atmosphere, very helpful staff and easy location to find and get around the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4