9.3
Superb 981 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 981 Total Reviews
The Monk's Bunk Located at Tatari 1, , Tallinn.
Estonia
Tallinn Harjumaa 10140 Tatari 1
93% 981
59.4323372 24.7464412
    Rooms available

• Croatia, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

Everything was how I expected :) I didn't feel real party because I spent sunday and monday here

18th Jul 2016

I booked 3 days here and thoroughly enjoyed my stay! The staff were incredible! They knew my name, made sure I was having a good time in Tallinn and at the hostel. I liked that the beds were already prepared for you upon arrival. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, just the hallway where you remove your shoes had an odor. Only other issue was on my second day there all the showers and most of the bathrooms were out of order on my floor, which was inconvenient, but I never had to wait to shower.

17th Jul 2016

Really fun hostel with great staff who go out of their way to get to know you and help younhve a good time

17th Jul 2016

It was really good. It was really clean. The air hockey table made the most anoying noise.. It should be removed from the hostel. Enjoyed my stay there.

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

If you hate fun do not stay here. The Monk's Bunk is off the chain. It is simply the best hostel my buddy and I have ever stayed at. The staff was super friendly and welcoming. They made sure we had an awesome time. I couldn't imagine staying at any other hostel. Simply the raddest rad. We will be back!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2016
7.4

You get what you ask for at monks bunk, its a party hostel, solid variety of day activities for the traveller and close to old town where theres a hipster vibe. Mainly dudes staying here, sausage for most nights. Yolo

11th Jul 2016

Social, cheap, decent staff, everything a hostel is supposed to be. I would recommend this hostel to all young drinkers.

• Willwoods919726
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

Monks bunk was a fantastic choice for my stay in Tallinn! It lives up to its reputation as a party hostel, a lot was going on every night so there was never a dull moment. I definitely wouldn't recommend it if you coming here to sleep, but we weren't and had an absolute blast!! Would definitely stay here again!

9th Jul 2016

Absolutely amazing atmosphere. Too bad the facilities are a bit out of shape. Otherwise I loved this Hostel. I would definitely return and tell all my friend about the fun nights we've had there. Its a lot of fun, but don't expect a comfy night of sleep, this hostel is for fun and party!

• fruzsiusa2424
  • Hungary, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2016

Was a super nice experience at the end of my 10month stay in Estonia, after completing a volunteer job here. Met great people, party hard- exactly what I needed! Keep up the good spirit. Super nice workers and super clean! Could only recommend! :-)