The Monk's Bunk Reviews

Tatari 1, Tallinn, Estonia

Great time at the hostel. Bathrooms were always clean. One of the best showers I've seen at a hostel. The pub crawl was unreal. The all you can drink happy hour with beer pong was prime. Never needed to buy a drink at any of the bars with all the free shots you get at each bar/club. The staff are so helpful and willing to help with anything needed. Would recommend it to anyone.

Keep being awesome!!

Really fun place to stay.

Had a great time at this hostel! It lives up to its reputation as a party hostel. Upon arrival we came in during pub crawl time so at first it seemed too crowded to even start to get to know anyone or get involved in the games but we were able to overcome that because of their lovely, hospitable and friendly staff. Owain was very energetic and great! He helped us find our way at the hostel and in Tallinn and also great at getting the party started.

• 4th Apr 2015

Awesome hostel with friendly and super helpful stuff! The location of the hostel is very good although most of the things you want to see are already within walking distance in Tallinn. Definitely join the pub crawl. It's super fun! The rooms were also good and everything was quite clean. The only thing we found a little inconvenient was the door in our dorm. There was glass in it so that the light from the hall shone through it all night and you could easily overhear all conversations.

Loved staying at this hostel! I was able to easily make friends as a solo traveler - especially during the pub crawl pregame that happens in the lounge/bar. Had a blast - just wish I could have stayed longer than one night!

One of the best hostels I stayed in, a lot of activities, very fun pub crawls and nice staff! They also have a fooseball table you can use for free!

It was a great hostel with a fun enviroment, definitely recommend it!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Best Hostel EVER!

Great place to stay,, clean and new with a good vibe. Fun if you like to party. I would definently stay here again.

Great atmosphere at this hostel. Great if you're travelling solo and need a good party. Shout out to the awesome staff too, especially the two Bens and Owen. Thanks for a great time x

There's 3 ways to sum up this hostel. 1, Great Staff (who'll always be there to help) 2, Great Guests (Never short on meeting them here) 3, Great memories! (You'll leave here with with some of the best times and stories to talk about back home) Easily the best party hostel in the Baltic's. In fact I don't think there are many that could rival it. 10/10

One of the best hostels that I stayed so far! Eventhough we stay there on monday and tuesday me and my friends had an awesome time! The staff (Natasha, James and Jason) is awesome! I definitely reccomend this Monk's bunk especially if you are looking for good party!

This hostel is so fun! But be warned, if you plan on wanting to get a good nights sleep, you shouldn't stay here. The staff is wonderfully helpful and the atmosphere is super later back and awesome. If you find yourself in Tallinn, stay here!

Thanks guys, come back and party with us soon!

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in on my travels in Europe. The staff are absolute first class and the atmosphere is top notch.....it's really the only place to stay in Tallinn.

Great hostel that is right on the edge of the centre. Reasonably close to everything. Hostel advertises itself as a party/noisy hostel although you are reminded to stay quiet after 11/12 and only one night out was organised, didn't seem to push the party hostel theme but still a good place to stay.

Cheers for your comments! We try our best to keep the party rockin' even when there's only a few guests around. You only need to stay quiet in the dorms.... in the bar you can go crazy any time you like! Thanks for staying.

The monks bunk was a ripper of a hostel, it had what you wanted. The hostel staff were very helpful and just a lively bunch. Excellent facilities and most of all was just a fun experience. Totally recommended. Cheers fellas.

• 27th Feb 2015

Cheers bro!

Very good hostel !

• 27th Feb 2015

Definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed at! We were a group of 22 people, I knew that managing such a big group was very difficult, but the hostel staff answered carefully and quickly every email we sent beforehand. On arrival the hostel welcomed us with vodka shots for everyone! They even let us check in earlier and arranged us to stay together in two big rooms. The bathrooms are super clean with hot shower. Pubcrawl was crazily amazing. Staffs were so friendly + helpful. Thank you a lot!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Vietnam

Great hostel great place,very much a party hostel so full of pubcrawls and free shots with the local sport of beer pong being one of the most enjoyable expirences. Dont go if your a wallflower cause this is the place the have a few beers and feel on top of the world.

« first « Prev 1 2 3