The Monk's Bunk Reviews

Tatari 1, Tallinn, Estonia

Nice place if you want party! And while sleeping we were surprisingly calm. The atmosphere is great.

Probably the cleanest hostel I've went to, the staff is amazing and you don't even have to go out to have a great night since the ambiance here is incredible at night!

• 26th Jul 2015

Great atmosphere, very helpful staff and easy location to find and get around the city.

The hostel is in a great location if you want to go partying, and the staff are really cool and help to get the night going with the pub crawl. It had good shower and toilet facilities and also a decent sized kitchen for all your cooking needs. You also get a locker to lock your valuables in. I will definitely go back here when I want to come and party in Tallinn again

Quick walk to the old town, the most helpful staff I've ever met and a great party. Bit of a problem with water draining in the showers but they were being fixed the day I was leaving. Would definitely recommend.

It is a party hostel as they claim, however the facilities are average. Staff was great.

Good folks working there, solid amount of bathrooms and showers.

Enjoyed the hostel a lot, but unfortunately it didn't seem the most secure. A girl in the room had her backpack stolen and the lockers were quite flimsy.

We always encourage guests to use the lockers provided. On this occasion the stolen items were left on her bed while she was away from the hostel. We did everything possible to help including contacting the police and providing them with a copy of the CCTV recordings from that evening. Thanks for your comments!

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Activities every night and day that you can join in, and it's super close to city center and olde town. Staff is great, and are some of the coolest people I ever met. It is a party hostel, and you will party. Drinks are cheap at the bar even cheaper during happy hour! The games they play are so fun! And the people you meet are awesome. Definitely will be coming back to Estonia during my trip to stay again. Come to this hostel!!!

Cheers dude! We had a blast partying with you too, come back soon! Bring more fireball :)

From the moment I arrived, Rosie and her team were tremendously personable, kind and worked to make sure I had an amazing time. Organized activities such pub crawls and drinking games were always a lot of fun thanks to all of the staff such as Cleo, James and everyone else. Large and small lockers were provided and everything was secure. Everything was very clean and staff were constantly cleaning. Facilities were great. I extended my stay multiple times and am returning soon. Well done!

The Monk's Bunk is simply put, awesome. Great place to meet travelers, great atmosphere, but even though it's a party hostel, it's quiet in the rooms. There are pub crawls or activities every night, the staff - Rosie, James, and everyone else is fun and helpful. If you're in Tallinn, stay here. It will improve your experience!

This is the best/most fun hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are some of the coolest and most fun people I met during my entire trip. The pub crawls, location, and tours were all great as well. One note is this is definitely a party hostel, if you plan on going to bed early you may want to ask them about booking one of their sister locations.

Such an amazing place to stay, you are made to feel welcome the moment you get inside! Which is not common in a lot of party hostels, ironically. The vibe is always fun and exciting- you never know what will happen next, a game of beer pong, an absinth shot or even an invitation to play mini golf! Couldn't recommend them high enough, the team are like a family!

The raddest staff there ever was. Sweet location, very close to Old Town and some 24hr snack bars. Prep that liver for the pub crawl!

The place is sweet. Clean, comfortable, social, with awesome staff. Easy place to get stuck. If they weren't full I probably wouldn't have left. The exact kind of place I look for. Loved it.

The staff were very friendly and enthusiastic, great place if you are traveling alone due to the great atmosphere created.

It's exactly as advertised and exactly as everyone has said in the reviews. It's a party hostel and it's a fantastic way to have fun and meet people. You can actually get sleep, it's not that bad all night. The staff could not have been nicer and more helpful. They were very informative and friendly, and they took us out at night to different events around the city. I had a blast in Talin and it was because this place is amazing. Also, it's extremely clean. The Wifi is fast too.

The hostel is a perfect place to meet people even if your are a solo traveller. The staff are also very friendly.

This is totally a party hostel, the staff is great basicLlyeverything was really good

Fun hostel in a great location with a friendly staff. The hostel is very clean and modern while still being priced very reasonably. Hands down the best Eastern European hostel I have visited. If you are looking for a party hostel stay here - otherwise search elsewhere.