The Monk's Bunk Reviews

Tatari 1, Tallinn, Estonia

I really enjoyed my time here. Staff was superfriendly and did organise a lot of stuff. The bar was super relaxed. You had all kinds of games to keep your busy. And hey they even had belgium beer! If i'll come back i will def be staying in this place. Cheers

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Had a great time in a nice city and a very cool hostel!

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Belgium

You would be mad to stay anywhere else while in Tallinn. Excellent hostel with a great vibe. Whether you feel like partying or relaxing, this hostel is suitable for both. Great bathrooms and the staff were excellent! Will be back again!

Cheers Will! Likewise you were a super guest and we had many fun nights with you, come back and get drunk with us when you're finished with Russia.

Best hostel in Tallinn! Great staff, great clean rooms and bathrooms, huge kitchen and overall great atmosphere. Would 100% recommend

From the moment that I stepped through the door I felt welcomed by the staff. I had travelled for 7 hours and was exhausted and straight away they took me in, offered me tea/coffee, helped me settle my stuff down and invited me to the hostel' s events. As the staff are all youthful it was easier to integrate and hearing all the stories of fellow travellers made the experience all the more worthwhile. They have excellent knowledge if the area and treat you like a friend not just a guest .

Neil you were a welcome slice of home for the English among us! It was awesome to party with you, and we commend your ability to be a super tourist despite the post pub crawl hangover. Hats off to you my friend, come see us again soon.

I stayed here in late November, which means fewer people around. However, even with only 10 people staying here this place had an amazing atmosphere. Travelling alone, I met some amazing people within 10 minutes of arriving. The bathrooms are huge and always clean and the kitchen is great. Having a bar in the hostel was excellent and made meeting people that much easier. The staff were incredibly friendly and went out of their way to help you with whatever you needed. Definitely stay here!

Would 100% Recommend this hostel. Staff 10/10, Accommodation style and standard 10/10. Location 10/10. Rosie and the staff will help you have an amazing experience here. Book!! :)

What a great stay I had in Tallinn , especially the great people at the Monk's Bunk. Rosie, Paulina and the crew really made me feel at home especially as it was my birthday over the weekend and went out of their way with a birthday cake !!! Will definately visit again.

• 19th Nov 2014

Thanks Ed! Was great to have you stay with us, come back and visit us soon. Next birthday maybe?

Great hostel and super fun atmosphere. Really close to the old town and staff were really helpful in showing spots to eat/drink etc. Flipcup and beerpong tournaments were amazing! Only problem with our stay is that there are no heaters in the rooms and Estonia can be freezing so we all had to sleep in layers and layers of clothes to keep warm. Install heaters!!

Hey guys! Thanks for your nice words, we really enjoyed having you guys here and taking part in our pub crawls and games. We had an electricity problems those days and we were just fixing our heating system. All rooms have heaters and I must say that now everything works fine and it's very warm in here. We look forward to partying with you again! Safe travels!

Staff really helpful and lots of fun. Good, fun atmosphere even though there weren't too many people staying. Kitchen facilities really nice. Would come back again.

1 2 Next » last »