The Moustache Delhi Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

The Moustache is in a great location directly across the street from the M Block Market. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent travel advisors and very good food (all you ca. Drink Chaat in the AM). Only one downside. This is india. India is hot. The Moustache has only fans in 8 person dorms. Things get just a bit sticky but aside from that phenomenal experience at the Moustache.

• 25th Aug 2015

I enjoyed my time there, it is a very nice hostel.

Great helpful staff. Nice meeting areas for travellers. Good cheap food nearby, and bars also. Local metro just 15-20 minute walk away. Would recommend to others.

Helpful and friendly staff - nice atmosphere ! Not 100% reliable though (little booking problems)

• 28th Jul 2015

Good hostel with the basic down, but the hostel need a bit of a renovation. With that said still very clean and friendly staff that make things happen upstairs. Had a pleasant stay, the travel desk helped me out with future travels.

What I most liked here, what in fact happens in all hostels in India is the warmness of the staff and the atmosphere

Booked for two nights. Extended for the third, staff tried to over charge me for the third night untill I checked in hostel world and corrected them. Then I had my washing done there, 1.5kg max and they charge me 580 rupees which was a massive rip off! Be very careful there. Saying that it was a great atmosphere and good to meet people

Dear guest, we had increased our dorm rates in July for everyone. Since you booked your initial stay with us in advance, you had paid a lower rate. When you came to extend, the new rates applied to you as well. However, at your insistence, we gave you a discounted rate. For laundry, you gave your clothes to the professional guy who charges per piece. At that point, we both overlooked the need to enquire about rates first. Sorry about that. We only charge Rs.150 per load for laundry in-house

Great hostel situated in a nice and quiet area of Delhi. Great if you want to stay away from the hectic city centre. They cook lunch and dinner everyday for 100Rs and it's delicious. Staff were amazing and ensured that I had the best stay. Thanks guys. Met some cool people here. Recommend!

Nice basic facilities, friendly and helpful staff. Great way to meet travelers from around the world wanting to explore India as well.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Great hostel -- they've though of everything, from having the place stocked with guidebooks and cold water to sketching out taxi vs. Tuk-tuk fares to popular places around the city. There are tours run right out of the hostel, too, which is great for single travelers like me.

Amazing little place in a really nice area in dehli. Close transport connections and very very nice and friendly staff.

• 23rd Jun 2015

I stayed at the Moustache hostel twice, once in the beginning of my trip and once at the end. Both times were excellent!! I wasn't supposed to come back the second time but I had to because of all the rockstar amenities and staffs' attention to detail. Great stay!

• 3rd Jun 2015

This place was wonderful. This was my first trip to India, and parts of it were a bit overwhelming. Delhi was the last place I stayed during my travels, and by the time I got there coming to a place like the Moustache was a relief. The staff were super friendly and helpful, the location was great, the rooms were clean, and the other guests that I met were really cool! I have been to several other hostels in other parts of the world, but The Moustache has been by far the best that I have been to

• 31st May 2015

A pleasant place to stay in hectic Delhi. Clean rooms, great common room atmosphere, helpful staff. Super.

Great hostel, provides a good breakfast and chai. It's in a good location, close to western style food, if you have a craving for food from back home. Good atmosphere, easy to meet people, and not too far from the metro station (a bit of a walk, or a short rickshaw ride). Also, Narottam is the man! He's very chill and knowledgeable about whatever you'd want to know about India.

Great hostel, well maintained and very clean. My only complaint would be that the 8 bed female dorm gets unbearably hot in the summer, and the management should look into improving the ventilation in the room.

this is a great place. They give you free breakfast, filtered water and they have a common room. Where it brings out loads of opportunities to meet amazing people. They are 5 minutes away from westernized markets and other attractions like the humayun tomb. The staff are like ninjas and rarely do you see them, unless they are cleaning or in front of the reception. They were incredibly helpful in getting my exit permit.

Very polite and helpful staff, good atmosphere make this a great place to stay in New Delhi.

• 10th May 2015

Moustache Delhi was my first stop in India. Staff and guests were friendly and helpful, and I credit its welcoming, community atmosphere as one of the reasons I loved Delhi (and India in general). It's in a nice neighborhood, close to food, shopping, and a metro station. It's clean, AC rooms are available, and they have free breakfast and afternoon chai every day. I highly recommend staying here!!

This hostel was great! Clean with good common spaces, a kitchen and even a rooftop! the staff is nice and it was a great place to meet travelers! The rooms are nice with big lockers under the bed!