The Moustache Delhi Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Good hostel with the basic down, but the hostel need a bit of a renovation. With that said still very clean and friendly staff that make things happen upstairs. Had a pleasant stay, the travel desk helped me out with future travels.

What I most liked here, what in fact happens in all hostels in India is the warmness of the staff and the atmosphere

Booked for two nights. Extended for the third, staff tried to over charge me for the third night untill I checked in hostel world and corrected them. Then I had my washing done there, 1.5kg max and they charge me 580 rupees which was a massive rip off! Be very careful there. Saying that it was a great atmosphere and good to meet people

Great hostel situated in a nice and quiet area of Delhi. Great if you want to stay away from the hectic city centre. They cook lunch and dinner everyday for 100Rs and it's delicious. Staff were amazing and ensured that I had the best stay. Thanks guys. Met some cool people here. Recommend!

Nice basic facilities, friendly and helpful staff. Great way to meet travelers from around the world wanting to explore India as well.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Great hostel -- they've though of everything, from having the place stocked with guidebooks and cold water to sketching out taxi vs. Tuk-tuk fares to popular places around the city. There are tours run right out of the hostel, too, which is great for single travelers like me.

Amazing little place in a really nice area in dehli. Close transport connections and very very nice and friendly staff.

• 23rd Jun 2015

I stayed at the Moustache hostel twice, once in the beginning of my trip and once at the end. Both times were excellent!! I wasn't supposed to come back the second time but I had to because of all the rockstar amenities and staffs' attention to detail. Great stay!

• 3rd Jun 2015

This place was wonderful. This was my first trip to India, and parts of it were a bit overwhelming. Delhi was the last place I stayed during my travels, and by the time I got there coming to a place like the Moustache was a relief. The staff were super friendly and helpful, the location was great, the rooms were clean, and the other guests that I met were really cool! I have been to several other hostels in other parts of the world, but The Moustache has been by far the best that I have been to

• 31st May 2015

A pleasant place to stay in hectic Delhi. Clean rooms, great common room atmosphere, helpful staff. Super.

Great hostel, provides a good breakfast and chai. It's in a good location, close to western style food, if you have a craving for food from back home. Good atmosphere, easy to meet people, and not too far from the metro station (a bit of a walk, or a short rickshaw ride). Also, Narottam is the man! He's very chill and knowledgeable about whatever you'd want to know about India.

Great hostel, well maintained and very clean. My only complaint would be that the 8 bed female dorm gets unbearably hot in the summer, and the management should look into improving the ventilation in the room.

this is a great place. They give you free breakfast, filtered water and they have a common room. Where it brings out loads of opportunities to meet amazing people. They are 5 minutes away from westernized markets and other attractions like the humayun tomb. The staff are like ninjas and rarely do you see them, unless they are cleaning or in front of the reception. They were incredibly helpful in getting my exit permit.

Very polite and helpful staff, good atmosphere make this a great place to stay in New Delhi.

• 10th May 2015

Moustache Delhi was my first stop in India. Staff and guests were friendly and helpful, and I credit its welcoming, community atmosphere as one of the reasons I loved Delhi (and India in general). It's in a nice neighborhood, close to food, shopping, and a metro station. It's clean, AC rooms are available, and they have free breakfast and afternoon chai every day. I highly recommend staying here!!

This hostel was great! Clean with good common spaces, a kitchen and even a rooftop! the staff is nice and it was a great place to meet travelers! The rooms are nice with big lockers under the bed!

We stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of our trip and after traveling through India found this to be the best hostel of the bunch. Their computers were so helpful for booking flights/trains, wifi connection is good, area is super safe with near by shops and restaurants, they had awesome chai tea, and very helpful accommodating staff! At the end of our trip they even let us come back and hang out in the common room for the day while we waited for a flight. We definitely recommend.

• 2nd May 2015

The Hostel is really nice and so the people there, a bit far from everywhere but in a v safe area tho. Had a great time there! Thankyou! Great You can order delivery food from the hostel and there is lots of options where to buy food near by.

Great location for food, access to metro and not to busy location. Also a good starting point to meet others. Overall very impressed with my experience there!

• 14th Apr 2015

Absolutely Horrible staff. Thuggish and scary behavior almost makes you fear bumping into them. The air conditioner in our room never worked and they never bothered to even fix it. A lovely property ruined by the staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3