The Moustache Delhi Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Great staff, location and appreciated a very clean bathroom and facility! All the staff were very helpful and eager to help with anything and everything! One of the guys when and got me some rehydration salts when I was sick which I very much appreciated.

Clean and a good location to stay. Staff is super friendly and very helpful.

• 28th Jan 2016

All those who rant about Delhi being dirty and full of scams would have surely never stayed at Moustache. Everything was just so perfect at Moustache. The incredible staff are the highlight of this place, always helping guests with ordering food, booking tickets or general insights about Delhi. The whole place is cleaned more than once a day and is very clean. Really really close to the very famous GK1 M block market and also at a walking distance from metro station. Highly recommended :)

• 22nd Jan 2016

Nothing else comes close to Moustache. I have stayed in a lot of hostels in Delhi and have to say that Moustache is a notch higher than the other hostels.The staff runs the show and keep organizing different activities like Chai class, Henna session, Movie Nights, Games Night, to create a wonderful social atmosphere at the hostel. The place is really clean and Wi-fi is super fast. The neighborhood was pretty safe and has lot of food options in the market nearby. Definitely coming back here.

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Afghanistan

I was pretty disappointed in Moustache. Compared to other hostels in Delhi (i.e. stops), this hostel is very run down and doesn't offer much. The only "plus" is the location, which is also too far from a metro. Everything from the facilities (kitchen, bathrooms, common room, breakfast) to the beds are below average when it comes to value for money in a hostel (I have traveled extensively here and in South America). The staff isn't very involved and it is not a social atmosphere.

Dear guest: we are sorry you had a below average experience at Moustache. We are at a 15-minute walking distance from the metro station or a Rs.15 rickshaw ride. Given the size of Delhi, we think that's pretty close. During the week you stayed with us, our staff organized a free chai class, heena class, cooking class, and several walking tours. So, we try to be as involved as possible and to create a social atmosphere. That said, you spent only one night with us and perhaps didn't get a chance to participate in any of the activities. As for a comparison - we encourage the readers of this review to read our other reviews here and on other ratings sites to draw their own conclusions.

I have stayed at several hostels across the world, but Moustache is one of the few that makes you want to come back. In a place like Delhi, it was great to find a hostel which was safe, clean and fun. There is security at all times and the staff makes sure you have a comfortable stay. The decor of the common room makes you fall in love with Delhi. A lot of information regarding travel, costs, tours etc is provided so you can be rest assured that you will love your time at Moustache.

• 14th Jan 2016
  • India

I stayed at the Moustache for a week, and I'm glad that I did as both the travellers and staff whom I met were amazing. The place is fun and a great way to ease into Delhi as it is located in a nice neighbourhood. I was also surprised at how organised it was, as it was the first place that I had stayed at in India where the staff actually gave a map of the surroundings and went through all the places that you need to go. I just wish that I had stayed at the Moustache in Jaipur too!

Very good hostile, staff are cool and friendly, on the first night I arrived in my own and they got me involved in going out and had a really fun time.

• 12th Jan 2016

The top 3 reasons why I loved my stay at Moustache are cleanliness, convenient location and atmosphere. The hostel maintains a high standard of hygiene which is hard to find in low-budget hotels in India. The sheets are white and the bathrooms are spotless. Being situated in south Delhi, the hostel is well connected to all the places you'd want to visit in Delhi. And the decor makes you fall in love with the delightful chaos that is Delhi. There is extra thought put in making you feel welcome

• 12th Jan 2016
  • India

love how clean and safe the place is and the staff is super friendly!

Moustache hostel is the perfect place in Delhi. All the staff is amazingly nice and caring ! Special mention for Shekar the manager who knows how to make you feel like at home ! Lot of activites are proposed, the rooftop with the ping pong table is a great plus ;)

Moustache was an Oasis in Delhi. From the Location to the staff,clean rooms,super fast Wi-Fi, great breakfast everything was just perfect during my stay in this colorful and vibrant hostel. The common area is great place to meet travelers from around the world. Mr.Raj is one of the best people at the hostel, always happy and smiling. I' definitely stay at Moustache when I come back to Delhi.

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Argentina

Coming to The Moustache was the best decision I could've made when choosing my lodging in Delhi. It was such an amazing experience; the staff were helpful, funny, and wodenrdul, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the common area was the perfect place to meet people from all over the globe, and the location was perfect with the market just a few blocks away.The only thing I didn't like was the showers because the pressure was weak and it took me forever to shower, but everything else was great

Moustache has to be the best hostel I've stayed in India. The staff are absolutely fantastic and make you feel at home, especially Shekhar and Rishabh who made me feel like I was a part of their family. The common area is a good place to meet people, chill or read a book. There is a ping pong table on the terrace where I spent most of time ;) The location is safe and secure and the breakfast is Great. They always have some activity going on which keeps the guests entertained.

• 6th Jan 2016

I absolutely loved my stay at Moustache. It is located in one of the nicest locations in Delhi and close to one of the best market. The staff was super helpful especially Rishabh and Sajan who went out of their way to make my stay wonderful. The place is super clean and they also serve breakfast in the morning which is a bonus. The common room is full of interesting travelers and there is a really good vibe at the hostel. I would definitely come back to Moustache.

• 6th Jan 2016

It was a clean and safe environment with great people. It was the most business-like hostel I saw in India. They offer a pub crawl and I spotted a Lamborghini outside....

Dear guest: thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the people you met at Moustache. We are not a business hostel. We are and always have been a travelers hostel, which probably explains the pub crawl and the great people you met here. We are located in one of Delhi's nicest and safest neighbourhoods... safe enough for people to park their Lanmbhorginis around ;).

After traveling around India for over two months, I have to say that this is the best hostel I've stayed at in India. MD, Shekhar, and Parveen take great care of everyone and make us feel at home. They also helped to arrange for taxis and train tickets, and gave great advice on taking public transport in Delhi. The hostel provides breakfast, and keeps the rooms and bathrooms very clean.

Moustache is a safe haven in the dodgiest city we've seen thus far. It was great arriving at this hostel and meeting the excellent and very genuine and friendly staff over here, after spending hours in the city between people who wasted our time trying to scam us and screw us over. Moustache has important things like a laid back atmosphere, helpful staff and the in Delhi definitely needed security guy (who is literally always smiling), but also things like lamps and sockets next to every bed.

one word: GREAT!

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Poland

Although I only stayed at the Moustache Delhi hostel for one night, I got a very good impression from the hostel and its lovely staff, one of who gave me some moustache wax for free. There's a lovely homely feel to the hostel, which fosters a great social atmosphere. It's well located in a nice area and near some good bars and places to eat. I would highly recommend staying here

• 19th Dec 2015