The Moustache Delhi Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

this is a great place. They give you free breakfast, filtered water and they have a common room. Where it brings out loads of opportunities to meet amazing people. They are 5 minutes away from westernized markets and other attractions like the humayun tomb. The staff are like ninjas and rarely do you see them, unless they are cleaning or in front of the reception. They were incredibly helpful in getting my exit permit.

Very polite and helpful staff, good atmosphere make this a great place to stay in New Delhi.

• 10th May 2015

Moustache Delhi was my first stop in India. Staff and guests were friendly and helpful, and I credit its welcoming, community atmosphere as one of the reasons I loved Delhi (and India in general). It's in a nice neighborhood, close to food, shopping, and a metro station. It's clean, AC rooms are available, and they have free breakfast and afternoon chai every day. I highly recommend staying here!!

This hostel was great! Clean with good common spaces, a kitchen and even a rooftop! the staff is nice and it was a great place to meet travelers! The rooms are nice with big lockers under the bed!

We stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of our trip and after traveling through India found this to be the best hostel of the bunch. Their computers were so helpful for booking flights/trains, wifi connection is good, area is super safe with near by shops and restaurants, they had awesome chai tea, and very helpful accommodating staff! At the end of our trip they even let us come back and hang out in the common room for the day while we waited for a flight. We definitely recommend.

• 2nd May 2015

The Hostel is really nice and so the people there, a bit far from everywhere but in a v safe area tho. Had a great time there! Thankyou! Great You can order delivery food from the hostel and there is lots of options where to buy food near by.

Great location for food, access to metro and not to busy location. Also a good starting point to meet others. Overall very impressed with my experience there!

• 14th Apr 2015

Absolutely Horrible staff. Thuggish and scary behavior almost makes you fear bumping into them. The air conditioner in our room never worked and they never bothered to even fix it. A lovely property ruined by the staff.

The good things: Nice common areas, regular breakfast, high speed internet, comfy beds. All seem nice. Unfortunately, I'm giving this hostel a bad review because of its staff. I arrived at night and the individual in charge almost made me go crazy. He doesn't speak good english, which is fine, not mandatory, but in an international hostel this is desirable. He basically ignored all my requests and even though I tried to make clear what I needed, I had to do all myself. Not a good experience.

Hey there! Our usual night person was on leave for 2 weeks and we had to temporarily get in help from someone not familiar with the hostel systems. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Our night guard, Raj, is now back and we believe this problem won't repeat itself. Sorry again! Save travels.

Decent hostel. Friendly staff, clean and safe. Nice roof terrace and common rooms.

I would come back. I look for 1) comfortable bed, 2) clean room and 3) good shower. Got all three (shower was iffy). Wi-fi undependable. Staff is great. Wonderful map showing local places of interests and marking way to nearest Metro. Plus a map of Metro system. Very helpful.

Had a great time at this hostel. Lots of interesting people around and the common spaces make it a great place to meet others. Location is great in a quiet and modern part of Delhi with lots of good food options nearby. Would definitely stay again.

1 2 Next » last »