The Moustache Delhi Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Nice hostel. Great location close to lots of good sights and shops. Away from the area where all tourist get ripped off. From airport just take metro the whole way.

Fantastic hostel. All the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. Location is great. There is a metro station close by (you can walk, but taking a tuk tuk is much easier and cheap) Would highly recommend.

• 8th Dec 2015
  • South Africa

Very cold - warmer cover needed at night! Otherwise a fairly good hostel

Dear guest, thank you for your review! We have started providing blankets now that the winter is here. You stayed with us during the transition from autumn to winter. During this period many people don't want blanket and we provide them to those who ask for it. If you had informed us we would have gladly given you one.

I loved staying in this hostel. The staff are great and very helpful. The location is out of the main part of Delhi but there are lots of nice places to eat nearby. It is quite nice to be away from all the craziness Paharganj . For what you get it isn't the cheapest option of place to stay, but it was worth it for us as we made lots of friends and got lots of advice as to how to spend our time in India. I would definitely stay again.

The moustache staff were so helpful - I was in Delhi to sort out having lost my passport and they helped me in every way they could, MD let me use his own computer when the others were busy and assisting me with converting all my files! Couldn't have done it without the staff here. They arranged fab taxis for me and I heard great things about the tours they offer!

• 12th Nov 2015

Good hostel. I'd stay here again.

Really good hostel, in a nice location within walking distance to the metro. Friendly staff who are always willing to help with anything! Good place to meet people too - would definitely recommend

This place is awesome!!!! I was so pleasantly surprised to find such a clean, cool, and comfortable hostel. The staff is amazing!!! They were so helpful with tips getting around town and the low-down on the best sites to hit up. Thanks to the extra tips I got to explore off the beaten path. It was great place to share stories and meet other like minded travelers as well. I felt instantly at home, they made my trip to Delhi smooth, exciting and fun. Keep it up guys! Your the best:)

• 3rd Nov 2015

Thank you so much again for bringing my passport to the airport!! You guys have no idea how much that meant to me!! Courtney, USA

• 31st Oct 2015

Great fun, easy to meet people and helpful staff. Located in a nice area of Delhi and easy access to food and metro

• 17th Oct 2015

Great place to start a trip in India. They have a knowledgable travel desk to offer advice and book tickets. The area is nice (by Delhi's standards), nice common room and decent breakfast thrown in.

My favourite hostel I stayed in India. Out of the city but a really nice part of Delhi. Lots of info before arrival to avoid scams and get a good price on tuk tuks. Nice common areas and bunks with chargers/lights/fans. Secure lockers and gated entry. Wifi was good. Hot water didn't seem to work while we were there but it's too hot anyway. Nice artwork and rooftop. Let down was no AC in dorms. Got almost unbearable of a night. Taxis booked through hostel can be expensive. Give uber a try.

Its a nice place to meet People Quiet neighbourhood Metro is near Good attentin although not every person of the staff speaks in english , and thats not easy. Good experience I recomend it

Very nice hostel in the south of Delhi.Although it looks far away, there is a good metro connection. Staff is great and there are many opportunities to meet people!

Relaxed, perfect place to meet travelers. Every single one of the staff are so friendly and accommodating.

Great location. Checkin could have been smoother and more accommodating for early check-ins. But overall, good place to stay that is not in the busy Main Bazaar.

Very friendly staff who are more than happy to help you with anything. Also a travel guide on site . We used him to book taxis, buses and a trip to Agra. We stayed in the double delux and it was spacious, clean and just what we wanted.

Stayed here on 3 different occasions (using Delhi as my transport hub, all it's good for). Considering how much I disliked Delhi, moustache made it more than bearable. GK is a great location and a nice area to walk around compared to the rest of Delhi. Met lots of great people here too and honestly, the food is some of the best Indian food I had in my 4 1/2 months in India. Pay the 100 rupees for the lunch/dinner, you won't be disappointed!

The Moustache is in a great location directly across the street from the M Block Market. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent travel advisors and very good food (all you ca. Drink Chaat in the AM). Only one downside. This is india. India is hot. The Moustache has only fans in 8 person dorms. Things get just a bit sticky but aside from that phenomenal experience at the Moustache.

• 25th Aug 2015

I enjoyed my time there, it is a very nice hostel.

1 2 Next » last »