The Moustache Delhi Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Nice basic facilities, friendly and helpful staff. Great way to meet travelers from around the world wanting to explore India as well.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Great hostel -- they've though of everything, from having the place stocked with guidebooks and cold water to sketching out taxi vs. Tuk-tuk fares to popular places around the city. There are tours run right out of the hostel, too, which is great for single travelers like me.

Amazing little place in a really nice area in dehli. Close transport connections and very very nice and friendly staff.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Great place to start your Indian adventure! Its a bit far away from the train station, nothing a metro hop cant sort!

I stayed at the Moustache hostel twice, once in the beginning of my trip and once at the end. Both times were excellent!! I wasn't supposed to come back the second time but I had to because of all the rockstar amenities and staffs' attention to detail. Great stay!

This place was wonderful. This was my first trip to India, and parts of it were a bit overwhelming. Delhi was the last place I stayed during my travels, and by the time I got there coming to a place like the Moustache was a relief. The staff were super friendly and helpful, the location was great, the rooms were clean, and the other guests that I met were really cool! I have been to several other hostels in other parts of the world, but The Moustache has been by far the best that I have been to

• 31st May 2015

A pleasant place to stay in hectic Delhi. Clean rooms, great common room atmosphere, helpful staff. Super.

1 2 Next » last »