The Moustache Delhi Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Located in New Delhi, 15 mins walk from the Metro. It felt like a much safer and nicer side of town with a full range a shops and restaurants across the road too. Clean, good staff and a nice atmosphere.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. And in India, that's saying something! They are few and far between. Very communal atmosphere to make friends and meet others, but also enough personal space to chill out and take time out. Got some great tips from other travellers, especially for my day trip to Agra where I was recommended a driver "Bunty" - mail me (bmc.muller@gmail) if you want his details. The Moustache map of Delhi was also super helpful. The free Chai delicious.

Great hostel, but don't book trips through Smaak travel there unless you want to be ripped off. Much better off doing it yourself

Great little hostel overall. Met some great people. One who I'm now with and two who I'll meet next week.

Really good place to stay. These guys were so kind, I got sick the day I was arriving and emailed ahead to ask if my room could be ready a little early and they went out of their way to make sure it was. A small thing but made a huge difference.

This was a nice hostel with a really good atmosphere and very easy to meet other travelers. The only things we didn't like was that the security guy begged us for money as we went to get our bags out of storage which was awkward and we had to pay to get the bags. We also booked a taxi to the airport and an unmarked taxi turned up and charged us r800. This was strange as the hostel gave really good instructions on to to get there from the airport and said it wouldn't cost more than r550.

A nice place to stop at when you get into Delhi. It was a bit expensive I thought for a hostel though. But if you are will to pay then it's okay. A bit far from town takes about 30mins to get to the main bit of Delhi. But Green Park is close and that's an awesome place. Also the shops around are expensive.

Hey, thanks for taking the time to review The Moustache. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Delhi is one of the most expensive cities in the country; so, we feel that less than USD10 for a dorm bed is not expensive when you consider the neighbourhood we're in. There are all kinds of shops in our neighbourhood - the branded ones are expensive and the street side stalls are as cheap as they come in Delhi :). Safe travels!

Staff are very helpful arranging travel plans. Free breakfast is great.

pretty nice hostel, nice breakfast and good location for a city like Delhi.

Moustache hostel is a great place to stay in Delhi. The hostel is clean, friendly and helpfull staff, in a nice area of the city. i recommend staying here.

Very enjoyable stay, good info and helpful staff. Don't forget that there's a nice terrace on top, good for relaxing after a day around delhi.

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Wales

This place was amazing it is opposite a market and not far from the metro but it is a little walk The people are great and Anvy puts on amazing activities in an evening like chai making and dancing etc Very happy would always recommend and will use again

Nice please! Had a great time here!

Its pretty far from downtown, but its very clean and safe; I mean, the hostel and the neighborhood, as well. I think that is a good place to start a trip around Inia

Very nice place. Good for meeting other travelers. A bit out of town but in a nice and rather quite (not too much honking and busteling) suburb of Delhi with good Metro connection to downtown. Staff is very nice and helpful. Place is clean and breakfast is very good.

A really great hostel if you're looking for somewhere in a quieter area of the city. Really friendly staff and security guards. Bedrooms and bathrooms were kept in pretty good order and the security guards checked up with inhabitants every evening to see if there were any problems. Breakfast was decent, with toast, cereal, fruit, coffee and tea, as much as you want! Plus safe drinking water was available 24/7 which was really handy! Stay at moustache!

This was my fourth time in Delhi, and the first time I enjoyed it. One year ago there was no decent accomodation for backpackers, now Moustache Hostel is filling the gap in a great way. This is THE place to stay in Delhi, really fantastic to meet fellow backpackers. The hostel is clean, staff is great, breakfast is good, WiFi is surprisingly reliable and location is perfect. Look no further (cheers to Anwi for making the stay much more enjoyable for everyone!!)

A good hostel to sleep and chill, but during the day you have to go out and see the city.

We, 2 german females aged 26, were very delighted! The double bed rooms were definetely worth their money, since they were almost equipped like hotel rooms (including tea and cups). We got helpful tipps from the staff and they are perfectly organised concerning taxi pickups to certain locations even in the middle of the night. The social areas are very neatly decorated and the feeling of multiculture was very pleasant. Absolutely worth the stay!