The Moustache Delhi Reviews

S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India

Very nice, well located and cool athmosphere hostel. the rooms are very clean as well as the bathroom with hot water and fast wifi. the breakfast is also very goof.

The hostel is a bit far from the main attractions. A good place to relax though. The common room is great and it helps to interact with the other travelers. The breakfast is acceptable.

My time in the hostel was really nice, the beds are very confortable, the toilets clean, the breakfast is included and there is te and coffee for free all day, the environment in general very nice.

Moustache is a great hostel, especially for solo travellers. Very easy to meet people there, plus daily yoga classes in house. In a rich neighborhood in Delhi, it's a bit far from the action but good for first time visitors to India as it's relatively clean and with good food and medical facilities. Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.

This is a great place to unwind after a hectic day in Delhi. I'll be back!

Great place to stay. dorms better value than double.

Located in New Delhi, 15 mins walk from the Metro. It felt like a much safer and nicer side of town with a full range a shops and restaurants across the road too. Clean, good staff and a nice atmosphere.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. And in India, that's saying something! They are few and far between. Very communal atmosphere to make friends and meet others, but also enough personal space to chill out and take time out. Got some great tips from other travellers, especially for my day trip to Agra where I was recommended a driver "Bunty" - mail me (bmc.muller@gmail) if you want his details. The Moustache map of Delhi was also super helpful. The free Chai delicious.

Great hostel, but don't book trips through Smaak travel there unless you want to be ripped off. Much better off doing it yourself

Great little hostel overall. Met some great people. One who I'm now with and two who I'll meet next week.

Really good place to stay. These guys were so kind, I got sick the day I was arriving and emailed ahead to ask if my room could be ready a little early and they went out of their way to make sure it was. A small thing but made a huge difference.

This was a nice hostel with a really good atmosphere and very easy to meet other travelers. The only things we didn't like was that the security guy begged us for money as we went to get our bags out of storage which was awkward and we had to pay to get the bags. We also booked a taxi to the airport and an unmarked taxi turned up and charged us r800. This was strange as the hostel gave really good instructions on to to get there from the airport and said it wouldn't cost more than r550.

A nice place to stop at when you get into Delhi. It was a bit expensive I thought for a hostel though. But if you are will to pay then it's okay. A bit far from town takes about 30mins to get to the main bit of Delhi. But Green Park is close and that's an awesome place. Also the shops around are expensive.

Hey, thanks for taking the time to review The Moustache. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Delhi is one of the most expensive cities in the country; so, we feel that less than USD10 for a dorm bed is not expensive when you consider the neighbourhood we're in. There are all kinds of shops in our neighbourhood - the branded ones are expensive and the street side stalls are as cheap as they come in Delhi :). Safe travels!

Staff are very helpful arranging travel plans. Free breakfast is great.

pretty nice hostel, nice breakfast and good location for a city like Delhi.

Moustache hostel is a great place to stay in Delhi. The hostel is clean, friendly and helpfull staff, in a nice area of the city. i recommend staying here.

Very enjoyable stay, good info and helpful staff. Don't forget that there's a nice terrace on top, good for relaxing after a day around delhi.

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Wales

This place was amazing it is opposite a market and not far from the metro but it is a little walk The people are great and Anvy puts on amazing activities in an evening like chai making and dancing etc Very happy would always recommend and will use again

Nice please! Had a great time here!

Its pretty far from downtown, but its very clean and safe; I mean, the hostel and the neighborhood, as well. I think that is a good place to start a trip around Inia