The Museum Guest House 2 Reviews

Karoly Korut 10, 1st floor, 1052 Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

I'm all about a simple hostel room and Im never one to leave a bad review, I am so disappointed with this hostel and I feel so sorry for all the other people who stayed with you while we were there who had experienced a just as bad stay, complete waste of money. I would have fathered a mattress on the floor with clean sheets over this place any day.

My wife and I were very disappointed with our experience at this hostel. It was dirty, things falling apart everywhere, beds collapsing, toilets unlock able, toilets with no lights x2, no toilet roll holders, no soap for washing hands. In he evenings there were multiple guests hanging around the hostel uncertain, as he hostel was overbooked. All in all a very unpleasant experience, worst hostel we have stayed in Europe so far since we left home 3 months ago.

Spent 3 days here and the owner is jokes

Hostel guy was really nice, but told us the hostel was overbooked. Well, happens, we though. He brought is to a different place and said we can get back to the museum for the next night. Which is not happened. We were brought to a third place. And this happened to three other groups. Might gave been on purpose. It was all good. Facilities and security was good in all places, the moving and waiting was just annoying.

• 20th Jul 2015

It has the potential to be an awesome hostel and the owner seems comitted to improving the place. It's not bad value for money as the atmosphere was one of the best from the hostels we've visited, staff and people were friendly and the communal area is good! One area that needs attention is the kitchen as the cooker was barely functioning and the taps were rotten. Also we weren't given a key on check in then questioned as to how we didn't have a key!

Very clean and the location is great. Mousa the owner is great. He is too kind and helpful.i will come here next time if i come to Budapest.

• 19th Jul 2015

I stayed 2 nights and love this place. Clean and the owner Mousa is great

• Ukraine

Great location and the owner is extremely kind I recommend to all

• 18th Jul 2015

I enjoyed my stay. The location is very good. I cannot say enough about the courtesy and helpfulness of the staff. I'm coming back for sure. Highly recommended.

• 18th Jul 2015

I stayed at this hostel for 3 nights. The location is very good! All the nice places were very close by. The hostel was clean and the staff was very friendly. The hostel makes you feel like home. I think this is the best hostel to stay in when visiting Budapest, because it is very cheap and the location is beautiful.