The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel Reviews

50 Kaleju Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Such a great hostel this was my second visit thought i would come back again as loved it so much. Thank you margarita ruta and soldier for a great stay. X

We really enjoyed our stay at the naughty squirrel! The rooms were spacious and the showers were always clean, as well as the kitchen. The common room was quite nice as well, everybody met there before the pub crawl (which I strongly recommend ;-) ). The staff was always very friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend this hostel.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull in all ways imaginable. The hostel was very well managed and had all kinds of fun amenities and activities. Definetely two thumbs up from the Bachelors party group from Belgium!

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Everyrhing was perfect!! Unbetable location, super friendly staff and the perfect place to meet other travellers :)

Great helping staff, location, good security system with big lockers and atmosphere. Excellent hostel

Had an amazing stay. Room was clean and well equipped. Location was very central but quiet at night.

• 16th Jul 2014

that was my second visit to NSB. I really liked it. Female dorm, mixed dorm, both were good.

staff is extremely friendly !!!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Austria

one of the best hostels ive ever been to! Definetly recommend everyone to go here. Make sure you make a reservation because its likely to be full! Thank you Salvega and the others for the great time!

Nice hostel in the center of Riga. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere with every day events and so on

Really great hostel

• 13th Jul 2014

High recommendations to Naughty Squirrel! It was a pleasure staying in your hostel! Staff was super friendly and the location at the Old Town was perfect. Definitely staying here next time we're in Riga.

More than just a bed - this hostel always had something going on. Everyone was friendly, and I especially loved that they let me check in early, and let me hang out and wait for my night bus after I checked out.

Excellent hostel, centrally located in the old town, within walking distance of everything, including major sights, the bus station and the train station. Staff was superb, always doing their best to ensure the well-being of their guests. Hostel was always clean, literally everytime I walked to my room I saw one of the staff members working on something. Various events and activities daily, like tours etc, and pubcrawls in the weekend. They didn't disappoint! Best hostel in Riga!

Love the first impression and great straff! The people staying there truly helps out with the atmosphare but great place to start of Riga!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Filled to the brim with character and located in the colorful old town - the Naughty Squirrel represents the very best Riga has to offer. Welcoming, secure, clean and above all fun, it personifies the city itself.

The people on staff made the hostel what it was. That and the bar. They were helpful and good with organizing trips and travel. ;-)

• 8th Jul 2014

Great atmosphere & good location in old town. Close to train station. Facilities clean. Good for the solo traveller with nice common room & kitchen for chilling etc. Enjoyed my stay at this naughty little squirrel.. ;)

This place is awesome for solo travelers! Thanks Naughty Squirrell staff you guys were fantastic (and also extremely attractive)

We have stayed in an ensuite room which was a good value for money. The hostel is located in the old town which means you can walk everywhere by foot. If you are a lone traveller, you can join a variety of activities. Otherwise, you can meet most of the people in the kitchen or a social area.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7