The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel Reviews

50 Kaleju Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

that was my second visit to NSB. I really liked it. Female dorm, mixed dorm, both were good.

staff is extremely friendly !!!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Nice hostel in the center of Riga. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere with every day events and so on

Really great hostel

• 13th Jul 2014

High recommendations to Naughty Squirrel! It was a pleasure staying in your hostel! Staff was super friendly and the location at the Old Town was perfect. Definitely staying here next time we're in Riga.

More than just a bed - this hostel always had something going on. Everyone was friendly, and I especially loved that they let me check in early, and let me hang out and wait for my night bus after I checked out.

• 10th Jul 2014

Excellent hostel, centrally located in the old town, within walking distance of everything, including major sights, the bus station and the train station. Staff was superb, always doing their best to ensure the well-being of their guests. Hostel was always clean, literally everytime I walked to my room I saw one of the staff members working on something. Various events and activities daily, like tours etc, and pubcrawls in the weekend. They didn't disappoint! Best hostel in Riga!

Love the first impression and great straff! The people staying there truly helps out with the atmosphare but great place to start of Riga!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Filled to the brim with character and located in the colorful old town - the Naughty Squirrel represents the very best Riga has to offer. Welcoming, secure, clean and above all fun, it personifies the city itself.

The people on staff made the hostel what it was. That and the bar. They were helpful and good with organizing trips and travel. ;-)

• 8th Jul 2014

Great atmosphere & good location in old town. Close to train station. Facilities clean. Good for the solo traveller with nice common room & kitchen for chilling etc. Enjoyed my stay at this naughty little squirrel.. ;)

This place is awesome for solo travelers! Thanks Naughty Squirrell staff you guys were fantastic (and also extremely attractive)

We have stayed in an ensuite room which was a good value for money. The hostel is located in the old town which means you can walk everywhere by foot. If you are a lone traveller, you can join a variety of activities. Otherwise, you can meet most of the people in the kitchen or a social area.

Certainly one of the best hostels i ever stayed in. They offer tasty unfiltered beer on tap for 1,50€ and the staff is always engaged in helping and entertaining you. They take you on tours to a beach nearby and we also went to a microbrewery with them. The rooms are standard and have good beds. I really enjoyed my stay there and would definitely go there again in case i go back to Tallinn.

Fantastic stay here. Would definitely return.

• 5th Jul 2014

The staff is amazing. Have never had more friendly staff in any hostel/hotel before. They are all, really all just great! We stayed in a private room with bath #35, it was very small but ok. Since it was to the backside it was quiet.

It was really nice, wonderful place, frindly and helpful stuff, in the city center, old city.

Best place in the Baltics, no doubt. 2nd stay at the NSH and it instantly felt like home again. While all the facilities are great, the 1 thing that sets this hostel apart is the staff. They helped us find a car, fixed my friend's glasses, showed us all the best places to party and eat, organized great activities (pub-crawl, beer-pong) and most importantly turned out to be great people.Thank you Lauren, Margherita, Rutha and the rest of the staff for the best holiday we ever had ;) the Belgians

Very well run hostel. Excellent facilities and helpful staff. Good atmosphere

That is an awesome hostel, very very close to the old town and to the bus station. The staff is very friendly and on our arrival they have explained us everything and gave us a welcoming shot of the Riga local liqueur. We were in a private room and it was nice. The bathrooms are a bit small but they are fine and clean. The key card access gives more security and it is easy. The pub crawn was very fun.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6