The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel Reviews

50 Kaleju Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Only improvement that could be made would be easier access to plug sockets in rooms/ small shelves or storage by beds. But totally small thing - the hostel is excellent!

Loved this hostel--one of my favorite stays ever. Rooms are clean, staff are awesome, and it's right in the city center.

• 19th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Awesome staff, great atmosphere, excellent day trips, cheap beer. They keep the bathrooms very clean. Would stay again and recommend to anyone.

graet place, great vibe. cosy, friendly and central. recommended.

Staff were amazing, helpful and made you feel right at home. The activities that were organised were great.

greetings from Dubrovnik Old Town Hostel. Thanks so much for the lovely stay! :)

Had a great time! The staff was friendly, recommending cheap eats and pubs. AK-47 shooting was amazing!

the staff at the Naughty Squirrel Backpackers were AMAZING! They are all really friendly and go above and beyond to make the guests feel welcome and enjoy their time in Riga.

Nice ,clean room(double).Can buy drinks and have a beer on tap. Good kitchen facilities.Very central located...........

I'm very satisfied with my stay at the Naughty Squirrel. I needed to have a good night of sleep after a long trip and fortunately I got a room with quiet roommates and not the party people. I appreciated the tidiness of the common places and the nice atmosphere of the hostel. There's someone at the reception all night, the WiFi worked very well for me, although I only tried it around the reception. The kitchen, the bar and the comfy gathering rooms are great! I highly recommend this hostel.

• 2nd Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my time here. The staff was great and the hostel is in a great location. The common area was a good place to relax and meet other travelers. My room had A/C, which was great because of the historical heat wave during my time in Riga. There are plenty of bathrooms, which were all kept very clean. This is definitely the best place to stay in Riga.

Really good atmosphere in common room. Hostel was located next to most of the old town sites. Staff were very helpful with any questions I had.

• 1st Aug 2014

We thought this was a great hostel - fantastic staff, fun but clearly knowledgeable and in control of the place. Comfortable stay and good security.

Good staff, good recommendations about the city. They promote tour like going to the beach or going to a festival. Very good.

This is one of my favourite hostels I've ever stayed in. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who gave me lots of tips on what was happening in the city during my stay and then I was given a free shot to celebrate my welcome. The rooms were really cosy, modern, clean and secure. There were always activities on for the guests in the hostel so there was a great atmosphere and the location was excellent too - situated right in the centre of Old Town Riga. Would definitely come back!

perfect, nice experience, good friends i met there

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Naughty Squirrel seems just the right size for a hostel; plently of people to meet but not so many that it gains a hotel-vibe. Evening organised activities were good, some good recommendations and the staff seem to know their stuff.

The hostel is pretty good, the location and facilities are superb and anything in the old town is walking distance. I knew it was a party hostel but nevertheless I wasn't t fond on it. The welcome shot on arrival is cool, but seeing staff members drinking other shots and alcohol with guests doesnt seem very professional.

Great hostel! The staff is very helpful and nice and there's always someone at the counter desk. The only bad point is that the wifi didn't work very well in the bedroom and the kichen was sometimes a little bit too small. The hostel is also very clean and perfectly located! We would surely go back and recommend this hostel!

Definitely too noisy, but thumbs up for the cleaning of the facilities - i have been to many hostels in various countries but i had never seen anyone cleaning the showers etc. more than once a day. Additionally, it was a bit annyong that the key cards refused to work sometimes, so we just managed to open the doors after three tries.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7