The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel Reviews

50 Kaleju Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Unreal place! Had such an amazing time! Loads of bathrooms and showers, cooking fascilities available, fully stocked bar with super cheap drinks (especially happy hour). There were loads of activities organised if you want them and the staff were all amazingly helpful! The front desk was manned 24 hours so even at 6am you can get help (or a beer). Thanks for the awesome stay! Naughty squirrel and Riga were the best! I'll be back! Mr Cheshire

• 24th Oct 2014

Everything was perfect! Great location, friendly people and nice rooms:)

• 24th Oct 2014

In over 10yrs of staying in hostels around the world I can honestly say this is one of the best. From walking through the door I've never felt more welcome. Very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating staff (and owners). Clean, safe and a great location. Would highly recommend.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Love the hostel.well placed in the city..friendly staff..

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Sri Lanka

My stay at the naughty squirrel was awesome! Great staff, awesome atmosphere and the pub crawl was really good value.

I had an amazing time at the hostel... modern and confortable facilities, perfect location, and the staff provided an excellent service. Great choice for Riga!

• 17th Oct 2014

Amazing and really helpful Staff, nice tips to enjoy the city and avoid scums. Lots of activities available. All in all a must for your next Riga escape!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Had a very nice stay, was good fun. Meet lovely people and location was great!

Great personnel, they made my stay better in a Bad city!!! To Bad People of riga hates the tourists a bit to mucho.

Great hostel. One of the best I've stayed in. Stayed in a four bed female dorm that was clean and spacious. Staff were amazingly friendly. Pub crawl that was organised by the hostel was a lot of fun. Would def stay here again.

Staff were welcoming friendly and fun, would really recommend this hostel. Nice communal area and sociable guests.

• 10th Oct 2014

Loved my stay here. The staff is what makes this place. They are super cool. Location is really good and close to the local bars and clubs. Defiently recommend this place The Aussie twins :)

Liva is the most lovely staff! Really good atmosphere. The only thing is to clean more frecuenly the carpets. I do recommend this hostel!!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Spain

My stay at Riga was excellent thanks to Naughty Squirrel and its awesome staff! Hostel had everything I could ask for including plenty bathrooms and showers, beer on tap, lockers, and a cool staff. Definitely recommend and will visit again next time I'm in Riga. Big ups from Saint Petersburg!!!

Great funky place to stay close to all the sights of the Old Town; friendly helpful staff, mini bar & kitchen. Will be my first port of call if ever I get to return to Riga. Thanks guys for a great stay!

friendly staff, clean room and facilities

• 6th Oct 2014

Had the best few days at Naughty Squirrel! The staff are the best i've experienced in Europe, so friendly and always helping everyone make friends!

• 6th Oct 2014

It was totally amazing; rooms and baths were always clean; the staff were always so helpful and friendly from early morning to late at night; I really enjoyed this hostel and my trip despite I was travelling alone. Thanks to all staff.. :)

I arrived at The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel exhausted and hungover from a wedding but from the minute I walked through the door until the time I (very reluctantly) left I felt welcomed, relaxed and at home. The friendly, happy atmosphere created by the ladies on the desk (regardless of how early or late it is) puts all the guests in a good mood and pretty much guarantees everyone will have a great time. My only complaint is that I couldn't take them all back home with me :)

• 5th Oct 2014

From the moment I walked in, the hostel and staff were amazing. Soldja was very welcoming and always made sure everyone was included and having fun and arranged drinking activities for us at the hostel on nights when the pubs/clubs were quiet. Great spot to meet people if travelling alone. Heaps of toilets and bathrooms. Big spacious rooms and common area and kitchen with a bar inside the hostel as well. Would stay at this place again 100%. Favourite hostel so far on my 6 month trip.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7