The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel Reviews

50 Kaleju Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Great personnel, they made my stay better in a Bad city!!! To Bad People of riga hates the tourists a bit to mucho.

Loved my stay here. The staff is what makes this place. They are super cool. Location is really good and close to the local bars and clubs. Defiently recommend this place The Aussie twins :)

Liva is the most lovely staff! Really good atmosphere. The only thing is to clean more frecuenly the carpets. I do recommend this hostel!!

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Great funky place to stay close to all the sights of the Old Town; friendly helpful staff, mini bar & kitchen. Will be my first port of call if ever I get to return to Riga. Thanks guys for a great stay!

Had the best few days at Naughty Squirrel! The staff are the best i've experienced in Europe, so friendly and always helping everyone make friends!

• 6th Oct 2014

It was totally amazing; rooms and baths were always clean; the staff were always so helpful and friendly from early morning to late at night; I really enjoyed this hostel and my trip despite I was travelling alone. Thanks to all staff.. :)

I arrived at The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel exhausted and hungover from a wedding but from the minute I walked through the door until the time I (very reluctantly) left I felt welcomed, relaxed and at home. The friendly, happy atmosphere created by the ladies on the desk (regardless of how early or late it is) puts all the guests in a good mood and pretty much guarantees everyone will have a great time. My only complaint is that I couldn't take them all back home with me :)

• 5th Oct 2014

From the moment I walked in, the hostel and staff were amazing. Soldja was very welcoming and always made sure everyone was included and having fun and arranged drinking activities for us at the hostel on nights when the pubs/clubs were quiet. Great spot to meet people if travelling alone. Heaps of toilets and bathrooms. Big spacious rooms and common area and kitchen with a bar inside the hostel as well. Would stay at this place again 100%. Favourite hostel so far on my 6 month trip.

Great hostel at a very fair price

The hostel is a real party hostel. To be honest, this was not what I wanted. The room smelled a bit like persiparation. But in overall, it was clean and comfortable. This hostel is a good choice for everyone who wants to have fun during night time.

During the weekends its party time for most people, especially while on holidays... but during the week its more chilled. This makes our hostel a great mix of Party & Chill. We offer all our guests day trips & adrenalin tours... You have to try some of these activities next time. Cheers!

Fantastic people running a fantastic place! :) I hope you guys liked the crêpes! French Vania

We loved the crepes guys... thanks for staying, cheers!

this is an excellent city centre backpackers and travellers hostel. The only thing missing is a lift:) The staff are great, the beds are comfortable, it's spotlessly clean, the common areas are great... what else is there ?

I had a wonderful time at the naughty squirrel hostel. staff was very friendly, there was always something going on and the hostel was clean and organized.

• 30th Sep 2014

Must be the best hostel I've stayed in , my second time to Europe and had to spend at least 2 nights here!

Security is moderately good, although I don't like the "ask for a lock first" in-dorm lockers. Wi-fi was good for Skype, and there are few Ingress portals available from within the property with location drift (if in luck). Great personnel and truly atmospheric place, totally worth visiting.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Russia

Cheers Igor... See you next time!

This place was awesome!! I love the common area and every one was so helpful on the staff. Bruce Lee is awesome, she talked to me and had a good little chat the first night I was there. I felt very welcomed. Thank you!

• 26th Sep 2014

Naughty Squirrel was perhaps the best hostel where i've been. The staff is amazing, friendly and ready to help you feel at home. Nice common areas, free Foosball and a very friendly atmosphere. Rooms, linnen and showers are perfectly clean. The hostel location is very central, just in the old town and 5 minutes walking from train or bus station. There's always lots of activities if you're up to.. Latvian traditional pub and food, ice hockey games, canoeing...

Excellent hostel - the facilities are really good and the staff are great. Very close to the old town and the centre of Riga

HOME SWEET HOME. Excellent hostel with amazing staff. I would return again and again.

Really fun party hostel. Great place for a solo backpacker to meet people. Comfy beds. Cheap beer. Nice showers. There is no breakfast though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7