The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel Reviews

50 Kaleju Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

service and hospitality were great - the beds are super comfy! only thing that i was rather annoyed with was the hot water supply - the hot water ran out in the middle of my shower and left me freezing! That could definitely use improvement.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Singapore

Excellent hostel! It's all about the atmosphere friendly staff, great facilities and there is always something going on. This is really what a hostel should be like I felt very welcome and this will always be my first choice when staying in Riga.

Very good location, close to bus terminal. Staff we're friendly from our arrival to when we left and provided us with their local knowledge. Our room was very clean and it seemed like the cleaners were cleaning the bathrooms constantly. Highly recommended coming from someone who doesn't stay in hostels too often.

• 17th May 2015

What can I say. One of the best hostels I've been to. The effort the staff put in to make your stay perfect is awesome with the activities they run. This hostel seems to attract exactly the sort of people from all over the globe that you'd want to meet. The bar crawl the staff organise is a great way to see more places and mingle with people from the hostel (and other hostels for that matter). Can't recommend this place enough. Secure/comfy beds/clean/good bar/decent music/perfect location.

Great hostel! The staff was really nice and helpful. First thing you know : they welcome you with a shot. There are two living room to chill out and a bar 24 h.. If you want to sleep it's still very quiet. Rooms are very clean and there is enough bathrooms for an army. And best location ever : 3 min. from the bus station and right in the old town. I recommand this hostel!

Excelent place, safe, cool staff and great location!

everything was perfect, you are an amazing hostel :)

It was a very nice stay at the Naughty Squirrel! Off to a good start we were welcomed with tasty drinks from the stuff :)! Our room was really cozy and clean and we even got free towels. In the morning there was also free tea and coffee for usage. As the kitchen is really well equipped we were also able to cook , and shop in the nice supermarket around the corner. All in all there was everything we needed and we can absolutely recommend this place to everyone!

"The place to be" in Riga !!

• 7th May 2015

Friendliest staff you'll ever meet! Alise, Liva, Anita, Dana, Nuno and the team will always greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome! Great atmosphere at the hostel and the dorm beds are the best I've seen across Europe and Asia! Highly recommend. Great party too!!

• 6th May 2015

When I first arrived the staff member was super friendly and gave us shots. Staff were really knowledgeable about the area and transport systems. The hostel had a good social vibe to it and also held social/party events. I would definitely stay here again!

The room is good and clean. Good location and the staff is also nice.

The perfect place to stay when you want to visit Riga. I dont think you can find another place where you get as much for your money as here. The rooms are super nice and the staff is pretty cool.

Awesome old town location very close to the bus station. Staff here are very helpful and it's an easy place to meet people.

Great staff, awesome lounge area and the kitchen is fully equipped. A stay in Riga means a stay at the naughty squirrel!

Great hostel. Staff is awesome and always chatting you up. Pub crawl was pretty sweet had a good group of travelers. Rooms were big and new bunks were solid. Would recommend to anyone going to Riga.

An excellent hostel run by three cute girls (at least while I was there) who were extremely helpful. Best hostel i've ever stayed in.

The decor and location were very good, as were the staff. However, it was slightly noisy as I was on the ground floor, and I thought that the washroom could have been cleaner. Floor was rather wet.

Would absolutely recommend The Naughty Squirrel to anyone. Had such an awesome time in Riga, mostly thanks to the staff and atmosphere at The Naughty Squirrel. Great quality facilities and amazing staff! Hope to be back soon.

• 16th Apr 2015

Stayed here for 2nights. Felt very welcome by the staff. Had an extensive tour of hostel, shot of black balsam, and showed a map of the city with all the local attraction. The Latvian food night was great. Centrally located right in the old town, just over road from bus and train station. Highly recommended. I'd stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6