The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel Reviews

50 Kaleju Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Helpful and friendly staff!Good showers and the girls are cleaning the toilets all the time! Stayed in the double bed room!The mattress could be a bit better and could have some hangers on the wall to put the wet towels!Anyway! Amazing hostel!

Loved this hostel--one of my favorite stays ever. Rooms are clean, staff are awesome, and it's right in the city center.

• 19th Aug 2014

Wish every hostels would be like the Naughty Squirrel...extremely friendly people, very clean dorms and bathrooms(!! ) well-equipped. It's definitely worth the money!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

I've stayed in many hostels around Europe and this ranks as the best so far! The staff are super helpful upon arrival, the rooms are spacious and secure and the toilets/showers are very clean unlike a lot of hostels. Would recommend and I would like to visit again in the future :D

• 18th Aug 2014

Amazing location, with excellent staff. very friendly atmosphere.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Awesome staff, great atmosphere, excellent day trips, cheap beer. They keep the bathrooms very clean. Would stay again and recommend to anyone.

Good stay, big common room, separated from bedroom, so can socialise and sleep well, staff are very nice.

graet place, great vibe. cosy, friendly and central. recommended.

Great atmosphere! Staff is very fun. It's a big hostal with lots of backpackers, has lots of activities to meet people.

Staff were amazing, helpful and made you feel right at home. The activities that were organised were great.

greetings from Dubrovnik Old Town Hostel. Thanks so much for the lovely stay! :)

Had a great time! The staff was friendly, recommending cheap eats and pubs. AK-47 shooting was amazing!

It is definitely hostel for people who does not afraid of socializing, making new friends, partying together . Party-hostel when you are in a common area, quiet and comfortable when you are in your room. Would recommend for young (up to 30-35) travellers, who knows what the HOSTEL is. True-hostel! I liked it and will definitely return.

the staff at the Naughty Squirrel Backpackers were AMAZING! They are all really friendly and go above and beyond to make the guests feel welcome and enjoy their time in Riga.

Nice ,clean room(double).Can buy drinks and have a beer on tap. Good kitchen facilities.Very central located...........

One of the best hostels I stayed in during a six week trip through Scandinavia, Baltics and Eastern Europe. Location is convenient to public transport, sights and some cool nightspots. Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff are friendly, fun and pretty :). Dug the fact that they have a few drinks with you, but they will regularly make fun of your lovebites if you don't cover them up properly ;P. Overall, great place and would recommend to anyone :).

As soon as i entered this hostel i was greeted by the staff offering me free shots of the local spirit. I had a great stay here and met loads of friendly people.The hostel bar is great and the bathrooms and rooms are very clean. They're luggage storage facilities seem to need a bit improving as they didnt feel very safe.

I'm very satisfied with my stay at the Naughty Squirrel. I needed to have a good night of sleep after a long trip and fortunately I got a room with quiet roommates and not the party people. I appreciated the tidiness of the common places and the nice atmosphere of the hostel. There's someone at the reception all night, the WiFi worked very well for me, although I only tried it around the reception. The kitchen, the bar and the comfy gathering rooms are great! I highly recommend this hostel.

• 2nd Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my time here. The staff was great and the hostel is in a great location. The common area was a good place to relax and meet other travelers. My room had A/C, which was great because of the historical heat wave during my time in Riga. There are plenty of bathrooms, which were all kept very clean. This is definitely the best place to stay in Riga.

Really good atmosphere in common room. Hostel was located next to most of the old town sites. Staff were very helpful with any questions I had.

• 1st Aug 2014