The Naughty Squirrel Backpackers Hostel Reviews

50 Kaleju Iela, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

everything was perfect, you are an amazing hostel :)

It was a very nice stay at the Naughty Squirrel! Off to a good start we were welcomed with tasty drinks from the stuff :)! Our room was really cozy and clean and we even got free towels. In the morning there was also free tea and coffee for usage. As the kitchen is really well equipped we were also able to cook , and shop in the nice supermarket around the corner. All in all there was everything we needed and we can absolutely recommend this place to everyone!

"The place to be" in Riga !!

• 7th May 2015

Friendliest staff you'll ever meet! Alise, Liva, Anita, Dana, Nuno and the team will always greet you with a smile and make you feel welcome! Great atmosphere at the hostel and the dorm beds are the best I've seen across Europe and Asia! Highly recommend. Great party too!!

• 6th May 2015

When I first arrived the staff member was super friendly and gave us shots. Staff were really knowledgeable about the area and transport systems. The hostel had a good social vibe to it and also held social/party events. I would definitely stay here again!

The room is good and clean. Good location and the staff is also nice.

The perfect place to stay when you want to visit Riga. I dont think you can find another place where you get as much for your money as here. The rooms are super nice and the staff is pretty cool.

Awesome old town location very close to the bus station. Staff here are very helpful and it's an easy place to meet people.

Great staff, awesome lounge area and the kitchen is fully equipped. A stay in Riga means a stay at the naughty squirrel!

Great hostel. Staff is awesome and always chatting you up. Pub crawl was pretty sweet had a good group of travelers. Rooms were big and new bunks were solid. Would recommend to anyone going to Riga.

An excellent hostel run by three cute girls (at least while I was there) who were extremely helpful. Best hostel i've ever stayed in.

The decor and location were very good, as were the staff. However, it was slightly noisy as I was on the ground floor, and I thought that the washroom could have been cleaner. Floor was rather wet.

Would absolutely recommend The Naughty Squirrel to anyone. Had such an awesome time in Riga, mostly thanks to the staff and atmosphere at The Naughty Squirrel. Great quality facilities and amazing staff! Hope to be back soon.

Stayed here for 2nights. Felt very welcome by the staff. Had an extensive tour of hostel, shot of black balsam, and showed a map of the city with all the local attraction. The Latvian food night was great. Centrally located right in the old town, just over road from bus and train station. Highly recommended. I'd stay here again.

Everything was just great during our stay in the Naughty Squirrel (you should pick this hostel just because of its name! :)). From the moment we arrived we felt welcome, not only thanks to the shot of Black Balsem but also because of the atmosphere in the common area. The staff is really friendly and always in for giving you tips or advice. It's quite a small hostel, but that only adds up to the coziness and happiness! :) The showers and toilets were clean and the beds were comfortable!

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Perfect places for backpackers. Great staff!

Probably the best hostel I've ever been to.

It was a very nice experience staying at the Squirrel.. I often go to hostels and for me it was the best that I've ever been.. The location is perfect and the staff and atmosphere were also amazing.. I totally recomend!

My friend and I shared a twin private which was spacious, super cozy and clean. The staff was super friendly from check in through to all our questions. We loved your welcome shot! :) The location is great to explore and close to everything you want to see. The central bus station is really close which was awesome as we came from Tallinn with a bus and took a bus to the airport. Would stay with you again on my next Riga trip!

very nice hostel, with good beds