The New Day Reviews

632 Haeundae-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea, Busan, South Korea

Loved The New Day! The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 26th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel and location. The staff was nice and helpful. Beds were a bit hard but it's seems common in Korea. Definitely recommend this hostel.

The New Day is a great place to stay in Haeundae. Breakfast was good, they have a cool rooftop garden/lounge, and it was an easy place to meet fellow travellers. The location is also really convenient, and it's hard to beat the value.

I really have a good time in The New Day. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Specially thanks to the staff - Leoan. I had problem in booking air ticket to Jeju Island, she even ask external help just to let me get the ticket.

I loved staying at the New Day! The people were kind. The hostel was really nice and clean. The hostl was also in a great location.

• 8th Sep 2014

Second to none! If there's one perfect hostel, it has to be The New Day! Though I only stayed overnight, the experience speaks volumes about the hostel. Safe, clean, well thought out design, artsy, good vibes, amazing roof deck, first-rate toiletries (amazed at the free RL polo parfum for guests to use). Keep up the excellent job!

The New Day was an excellent hostel. Very friendly staff, perfectly clean rooms, great security, and eggs, bread and coffee in the morning to make your own breakfast. Would highly recommend.

It was great staying at The New Day. Although it wasn't too full during my stay here, I still enjoyed staying here. The best part for me was the young guy who shared his meal with me when I asked him where I could go for dinner in the area. It was a really nice gesture and I definitely appreciated it.

I had an amazing stay at The New Day and definitly recommend staying there if you visit Busan.

Beautiful hostel, I've never seen a more beautiful rooftop/common area than the one they have in there. Excellent facilities, they provide it all, even laundry is for free! Location is great, one step away from the metro exit and maybe two blocks from the beach. Looks more a hotel than a hostel, though, missing some integrative events/parties among the guests. Summarizing: the place is perfect (never seen any like it), could improve the atmosphere, though.

This was by far the best hostel I've stayed at in Korea. The staff was very friendly and speaks excellent English. There's a great rooftop garden and room to hang out. They have a ton of people on staff, so the whole place was spotless. And it's really close to Haeundae Beach and lots of shops and restaurants. If I'm ever in Busan again, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

It is a hostel but you are treated like it is a hotel.

It's very clean.

Thank you so much for a great stay! Helpful staff and fantastic location!

Very helpful staff, clean facilities. Love the upstairs lounge/garden area.

• 13th Jul 2014

This hostel is amazing value for money. You are given your own locker at check-in. The locker is large enough to hold two regular backpacks. The beds, amenities and floors are clean. Free washing machines available. The communal showers were not a problem for me however there is a private shower on the rooftop, which brings me to the rooftop garden and chill area. It has several musical instruments, books, board games, PCs and an outside garden which is a fantastic place to relax in.

Very friendly Staff! The hostel has a very nice garden at the top of the building where you can read, play guitar and spend the evening. also there is a big map with a lot of restaurants and pictures of their food ,which is very helpful for foreign travelers. Would stay there again! :)

It isn’t a hostel. It’s a 5 Star Hotel! It’s unbelievable their facilities and how they’re organized. Everything was thought to offer the best stay in Busan. All staff was very gentle, polite and helpful. I highly recommend this hostel because something better is impossible. Thank you “The New Day Hostel” to contribute to my good memories about Busan. (Ivanor Tres – Brazil)

Dorm was a bit clostrophobic - no windows

I really like the hostel,it is clean,bright,the bed is very comfortable.the staff is very friendly and helpful,when I check in,they gave me free map,and also recommended good places to visit and eat.they also have a very beautiful garden.

• 10th Jun 2014