The New Day Reviews

632 Haeundae-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea, Busan, South Korea

Clean lovely new hostel.

My first trip to Korea, this is the only Hostel we like best!. Its ready for winter and summer guest. Most of the hostel are ready for summer guest but not for winter as they don't invest nor provide u gd warming machine. Leaving u freezing in cold. Only unhappiness is that they don't response to any email u sent! they read your mail and ignore 100% leaving u wonder did they get our email, we have to call them up to double confirm instead of them replying via email.

The New Day is a charming, clean and safe hostel in Busan, and the staff members are friendly and polite. The decoration of the lobby is beautiful, and there's a wonderful living room upstairs with sofas, tables and chairs, and even a rooftop garden next to the room! That place is so cosy, that it might be difficult to leave, though. Thanks for a lovely stay!

Hotel-like facilities, but it still feels like a hostel. Very friendly staff. Location is excellent, just beside the subway. Some people might find odd that the shower are is shared (male shower room has 3 showers in the same place, without curtains). The rooftop is also a very good place to chill out. Recommended!

Overall, I'm satisfied with my 2-night stay, The free breakfast is simple but great. Suggestion: Kindly ensure every bed is equipped with a set of power points and bed light. Curtains on every bed is essential to provide privacy.

Communal showers were an interesting experience. Rooftop was amazing, would be great if it was a bit more social though.

Excellent hostel! Very clean and in a perfect location (SECONDS from the subway). It was a little bit noisy, and easy to hear the noise of the lobby/kitchen in the morning even with my bedroom door closed at the end of the hall. I would recommend it though and come back again.

Very good hostel. Near to metro. and in the best area of Busan, near the beach

Great hostel with super friendly staff. However, the mattresses weren't quite my type - you could feel the springs in your back.

The best hostel experience I have had hands-down, and rivals my experiences at expensive hotels! The difference is the staff who take pride in their work, are helpful, and create a welcoming environment.

• 2nd Oct 2014

had a great time staying in the new day of my busan trip this time, will recommend it to people who don't really know busan and looking for some place comfortable.

Loved The New Day! The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 26th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel and location. The staff was nice and helpful. Beds were a bit hard but it's seems common in Korea. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Very nice hostel in a great location, staff are super nice and the place is spotless. Only complaint is it is on the 5th storey, so lots of stairs to climb (there is a lift for the disabled). Also, the main female (and I assume male) dorm showers are communal, but if you want a private shower, you can go upstairs. Really, though, there is nothing to complain about, and you don't need to bring anything but a toothbrush. Stay here by all means. Haeundae is also the best place to stay in Busan.

The New Day is a great place to stay in Haeundae. Breakfast was good, they have a cool rooftop garden/lounge, and it was an easy place to meet fellow travellers. The location is also really convenient, and it's hard to beat the value.

I really have a good time in The New Day. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Specially thanks to the staff - Leoan. I had problem in booking air ticket to Jeju Island, she even ask external help just to let me get the ticket.

I loved staying at the New Day! The people were kind. The hostel was really nice and clean. The hostl was also in a great location.

• 8th Sep 2014

Second to none! If there's one perfect hostel, it has to be The New Day! Though I only stayed overnight, the experience speaks volumes about the hostel. Safe, clean, well thought out design, artsy, good vibes, amazing roof deck, first-rate toiletries (amazed at the free RL polo parfum for guests to use). Keep up the excellent job!

The New Day was an excellent hostel. Very friendly staff, perfectly clean rooms, great security, and eggs, bread and coffee in the morning to make your own breakfast. Would highly recommend.

It was great staying at The New Day. Although it wasn't too full during my stay here, I still enjoyed staying here. The best part for me was the young guy who shared his meal with me when I asked him where I could go for dinner in the area. It was a really nice gesture and I definitely appreciated it.