The New Day Reviews

632 Haeundae-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea, Busan, South Korea

Great hostel with super friendly staff. However, the mattresses weren't quite my type - you could feel the springs in your back.

The best hostel experience I have had hands-down, and rivals my experiences at expensive hotels! The difference is the staff who take pride in their work, are helpful, and create a welcoming environment.

• 2nd Oct 2014

had a great time staying in the new day of my busan trip this time, will recommend it to people who don't really know busan and looking for some place comfortable.

Loved The New Day! The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 26th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel and location. The staff was nice and helpful. Beds were a bit hard but it's seems common in Korea. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Very nice hostel in a great location, staff are super nice and the place is spotless. Only complaint is it is on the 5th storey, so lots of stairs to climb (there is a lift for the disabled). Also, the main female (and I assume male) dorm showers are communal, but if you want a private shower, you can go upstairs. Really, though, there is nothing to complain about, and you don't need to bring anything but a toothbrush. Stay here by all means. Haeundae is also the best place to stay in Busan.

The New Day is a great place to stay in Haeundae. Breakfast was good, they have a cool rooftop garden/lounge, and it was an easy place to meet fellow travellers. The location is also really convenient, and it's hard to beat the value.

I really have a good time in The New Day. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Specially thanks to the staff - Leoan. I had problem in booking air ticket to Jeju Island, she even ask external help just to let me get the ticket.

I loved staying at the New Day! The people were kind. The hostel was really nice and clean. The hostl was also in a great location.

• 8th Sep 2014

Second to none! If there's one perfect hostel, it has to be The New Day! Though I only stayed overnight, the experience speaks volumes about the hostel. Safe, clean, well thought out design, artsy, good vibes, amazing roof deck, first-rate toiletries (amazed at the free RL polo parfum for guests to use). Keep up the excellent job!

The New Day was an excellent hostel. Very friendly staff, perfectly clean rooms, great security, and eggs, bread and coffee in the morning to make your own breakfast. Would highly recommend.

It was great staying at The New Day. Although it wasn't too full during my stay here, I still enjoyed staying here. The best part for me was the young guy who shared his meal with me when I asked him where I could go for dinner in the area. It was a really nice gesture and I definitely appreciated it.

I had an amazing stay at The New Day and definitly recommend staying there if you visit Busan.

Beautiful hostel, I've never seen a more beautiful rooftop/common area than the one they have in there. Excellent facilities, they provide it all, even laundry is for free! Location is great, one step away from the metro exit and maybe two blocks from the beach. Looks more a hotel than a hostel, though, missing some integrative events/parties among the guests. Summarizing: the place is perfect (never seen any like it), could improve the atmosphere, though.

This was by far the best hostel I've stayed at in Korea. The staff was very friendly and speaks excellent English. There's a great rooftop garden and room to hang out. They have a ton of people on staff, so the whole place was spotless. And it's really close to Haeundae Beach and lots of shops and restaurants. If I'm ever in Busan again, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

It is a hostel but you are treated like it is a hotel.

It's very clean.

Thank you so much for a great stay! Helpful staff and fantastic location!

Very helpful staff, clean facilities. Love the upstairs lounge/garden area.

• 13th Jul 2014

This hostel is amazing value for money. You are given your own locker at check-in. The locker is large enough to hold two regular backpacks. The beds, amenities and floors are clean. Free washing machines available. The communal showers were not a problem for me however there is a private shower on the rooftop, which brings me to the rooftop garden and chill area. It has several musical instruments, books, board games, PCs and an outside garden which is a fantastic place to relax in.