The New Day Reviews

632 Haeundae-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea, Busan, South Korea

Such a great hostel! I will definitely stay here again when I am back in Busan. Great experience and friendly staff :)

• 31st Dec 2015

This place is nice. I mean, really nice. One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. When I showed up, I actually double-checked how much I had paid because it was such a good bargain for such good quality. The place is clean and spacious including the female 6 bed dorm, great facilities, a lovely roof garden too. The staff are really helpful. It's right outside Haeundea station too. It's about an hour from Busan main station but right by the beach.

20 out of 10 points for the facilities! But it was very quiet, when I was there.

Great staff and very friendly. I totally felt like at home. One of the best hostels I have been to.

Great location, near the Haeundae beach and food street. Directly in front of the subway station with bus stop. Although its a bit far from downtown.

Good Location, Professional Service, Completely Facilities, Super Security !!

Outstanding hostel! One of the best I've staying in. Close to the beach, very close to subway. 10/10

Nice hostel. One nit would probably be that the dormitory I stayed in had no windows. Otherwise it was a perfect stay there with nice staff with good service.

Excellent location and very helpful staff! I was very pleased to stay here and will definitely come back when I'm in Busan.

Nicest hostel we stayed in during our trip to Korea! Also located in a great area!

Great Place to stay and the staff are very polite and understanding. They also helped us plan our days out and suggested places to go!

• 26th Sep 2015

Very clean and a very nice place to stay at, the location was excellent was right next to the station and the beach

• 19th Sep 2015

Very clean and spacious hostel. Friendly staff and very helpful.

Thank you very much for a great stay - you all did a great job and The New Day was the best Hostel of our Trip

The fact that the public room is upstairs and not on the same floor as the bedrooms is really great ! That way you can enjoy yourself without disturbing anyone

Really enjoyed my stay at the New Day Hostel. Roof garden is great, love this place! My twin room was great, but the next door couple talked and hit the wall till 3AM. I told the staff, who talked to the rude guests. The walls are thin..so beware of adjoining neighbors.

This hostel is beautiful, great roof top garden and very clean. It's not a party hostel, but mind you I was in Busan in the off season. A lot of families were about, and there was only a handful of young travellers, but we made it work. It's nice and close to everything you might want to do as a tourist and the staff are friendly but they don't mingle with the customers. Th bathrooms are very clean but the showers are all open, so don't be modest. Overall more a hotel type of venue.

Good Points: Excellent location for the beach and right next to subway so easy to get around. The place is super clean, secure and the chill out area / garden upstairs is great for hanging out. The kitchen is well stocked and the breakfast is good. Bad Points: The dorm I stayed in didn't have a window which made the room a little stuffy at times. Also the mattress and bedding were pretty bad which meant I didn't really sleep that great while I was there. Overall though a very good choice.

Flawless - stay here.

It's clean , the staff are nice , room and outdoor area at 7/F is great but seems not many guests would go up there