The New Day Reviews

632 Haeundae-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea, Busan, South Korea

The New Day hostel was super close to the station which was very convenient and only a short walk from the beach, so the location was perfect. It takes a while to get into central Busan but we were after a beach holiday so it was great for that. The staff were mostly friendly and helpful and the facilities were very clean ( someone was always cleaning something!). The atmosphere wasn't great but I feel that was more due to the other guests than the hostel itself.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Very clean and well-organized. However, considering dormitories, you can get a large single room for similar price at a motel, so it is not a great value for money.

This is an awesome hostel and one of the reasons that I loved Busan. From the location of being in front of the subway exit and 10 minute walk to an awesome beach, to the staff who are just the best, to the cleanliness of the place, to the rooftop garden. There is not one bad word that I could ever think of for this place. Perfect for backpackers, so much so when my ferry got cancelled I came back after saying my goodbyes and they were all smiling and found a spare bed even though they were full

Amazing hostel that is directly outside a subway station and a 5 minute walk to the best beach in South Korea. The beds are large, clean and comfortable. The staff all speak excellent English and are beyond helpful. There is a rooftop garden which is amazing, like being in an actual English garden. Loved this place!!!

Best experience I loved it!!!! So much cheaper than a hotel and it is totally the best bang for your buck. 10 out of 10.

• 20th Jul 2015

The staff was lovely and really made my short stay a pleasure . I'll go back next time I'm in Busan.

Beautiful hostel, lots of open space and everything was very clean! Location is great (within 5 minute walk to the beach) although it is a bit far from Busan station or Gimhae airport... the amenities more than make up for it though!

I liked that hostel very much. Pretty nice people here, they are extremely helpful. Nice staff and nice guests. The rooftop is extraordinary and breakfast was awesome.

Best hostel I have stayed at

The common area is incredible as is the roof top garden. Great location next to subway and near the beach.

Nice, friendly hostel right near Haeundae metro station, a short walk to the beach. A little far from central Busan, but it's a nice area to stroll around and to be in. The only thing I didn't like was the shared shower. To be fair, they do have a private shower but it's 2 floors up, next to the lounge rather than within the dorms.

This is one of my favorite hostels far. Good beach side location, friendly helpful staff, free laundry machines, and the moat amazing common area roof deck I have seen. The shared showers are a bit surprising, but not actually a big deal. I would definitely back, and highly recommend to anyone who wants to be near the beach.

I felt like I was staying at a hotel. The staff is wonderful and always giving you free food! Great facilities, super clean, amazing bathrooms, just does not have a very social vibe. More Asian tourists than western foreigners and more people on holiday than backpackers. Very close to the main beach.

Best hostel in a long time.

Amazing hostel! Great staff! Very clean and very secure. Free breakfast every morning. 5 minute walk from the beach. All in all amazing stay! Thank you to the staff for making the stay so great!

This hostel is close to the nightlife in Haeundae. It is about an hour bus/subway ride from the train station. Since it is several floors above the street level the noise level is quiet. The staff was very friendly and informative.

Such a great place to stay! The staff at the new day were so kind and extremely accommodating! I would definitely go back!! I especially loved the make your own breakfast!

It doesn't get much better than this. Fine people running a fine place with a great view. The owner takes pride in having an excellent place for travelers. It's attractive and comfortable with a remarkable lounge area and garden with wonderful views of the area. It's a top place to stay. No need to think twice just book it. Did I mention it's near the best beach and one block from the metro?

The bast place that I have stayed in Korea! Nice staff, clean, safe, close to metro and the branch. Great common area and garden! Comfortable, spacious place and highly recommended! The best choice in Busan!

Whole place was very clean and spacious. Rooms where a good size as well. Staff are friendly and helpful, excellent place to stay in Busan.