The New York Loft Hostel Reviews

249 Varet St., Brooklyn, NY, New York, USA

Great hostel and New York experience. Close to 2 subway lines so easy to get to downtown. At night just have to be a little street smart.

A bit far away from Manhatten but not too bad, the area around the hostel was a bit rough. Bar downstairs was cool and the subway was just round the corner.

Thank you for your honest and helpful review. We hope to see you back soon!

I have been traveling around the world for over two years now and this is one of the nicest hostels i have stayed at. Yes its expensive but defiantly get your moneys worth. I stayed in Manhattan for a few days then decided to stay out in Brooklyn for a change of scenery. Totally worth it.

Thanks so much for your kind review. We hope to see you back in NYC soon :)

The only problem me and my group had would be the cleanliness of the bathrooms as well as the room temperature. It was absolutely freezing even with blankets.v

• 8th Jan 2015

Thank you for taking the time out to review us. We will use your suggestions to help better our services. We hope to see you back very soon!

New York Loft Hostel is one of the best hostels I have ever been at.

• 7th Jan 2015

Thanks so much for your positive review! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your stay with us :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »