The New York Loft Hostel Reviews

249 Varet St., Brooklyn, NY, New York, USA

I stayed at this hostel during Spring Break with a friend. We have traveled all over and stayed in lots of hostels in various countries. We thought we had a chosen a great hostel, but were very disappointed. One of out favorite things about staying in hostels is the people you meet. The staff was not welcoming and there was no sense of community. The hostel was cool, don't get me wrong. Huge rooms, cool interiors, and pretty bathrooms. However, it was very dirty.

Not a fan of big city, hundred bed hostels, but this one is well run and really works at generating it's own atmosphere

Thank you for your honest and helpful review! Please visit us again soon!

I loved the place and its surroundings ... lot of thibgs to do! Apart from two girls ;) I thought the staff was quite boring :( Breakfast was great

• 4th Mar 2015

Hello, Thank you for contacting us! We appreciate your review. We hope to see you back very soon!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »