The New York Loft Hostel Reviews

249 Varet St., Brooklyn, NY, New York, USA

The Staff were extremely helpful and kind. Would love to stay here again and would recommend to anyone! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Very clean and convenient. Private bath and showers were a plus! My only advice is to try and grab a room that isn't directly over the basement bar. Free breakfast in the morning was also appreciated!

• 5th Dec 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words- we love nothing more than a happy guest :) Please visit us soon! Happy travels!

I was a little scary, it was my first time in a Hostel, but I am really surprised. I meet very nice people, and it was a great experience. I want to repeat.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your review- We are so glad you had a great experience at our hostel! Please visit soon! :)

Wonderful experience!

• 3rd Dec 2014

We are so happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us! Please visit us soon! Happy travels :)

Excellent price considering NY. Breakfast was really good and included. I met lots of nice people and the staff were all helpful except for the Uruguayan girl. Thanks NYC hostel

Overall, this is a great value. The beds are comfortable, bathrooms were clean, and the location was fine. The worst part was the partying all night in the tent. Regardress of daily complait's to the staff, nothing was done. The noise kept us up all night, and then I found out that one of the staff was actually partying with the group.

• 1st Dec 2014

Hello, Thank you for taking the time out to review our hostel. We appreciate your honesty and will take your suggestions to better our services. Due to our new bar downstairs, the noise level is a bit louder on our first floor. We always offer our guests an alternative room if they are bothered by the sound. Hope to see you back very soon!

The room was ok, clean and the hostle is really modern, like for young people. But the bathroom is very old and dirty.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Austria

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hostel. We will take your suggestions to help better our services! We hope to see you soon :)

This was my first stay in a hostel and it was a great experience. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating!

Hey! Thank you for your kind review! Please visit us soon :)

We stayed for 3 nights. Not as good as it mentioned in the hostel information/details. staffs not helpful as gd as other hostel. will not consider to stay there on next visit.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Amazing place and amazing people! I love every single thing of it as a hostel.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • China

Thanks so much for your kinds words- we couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your stay with us! Hurry back soon :)

Location is good, close to train station. We had a double room and it was pretty small and way too hot. Room was clean. Most staff were lovely but I have given average as we got a lot of attitude from staff when we didn't understand our bill. Once tax was put on everything the room was very pricey.

• 25th Nov 2014

Hello, we appreciate your honesty in reviewing our hostel. Our main goal is to keep customer service at an all time high. We will take your suggestions to better our services and we hope to see you back very soon.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »