Superb 134 Total Reviews
Superb 134 Total Reviews
The Newark Hotel Located at 65 St. Michaels Road, West Cliff, Bournemouth.
England
Bournemouth BH2 5DP 65 St. Michaels Road, West Cliff
91% 134
50.7183996 -1.8841265
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
25th Aug 2016

I did like is so lovelies people and family I will back more time thanks for every thinks Appreciate Maria Amorim

• England, Couple, 41+
11th Aug 2016

David,Terry and Andrew were so welcoming and made our stay so enjoyable. The Hotel is kept spotlessly clean, clean towels are provided regularly, The hotel serves a Traditional Cooked English breakfast, choice of tea or coffee, variety of cereals and choice of white or brown toast, but will also cater for any dietry need I noticed while staying here and is filling and tasty. This is a lovely hotel and central to all local attractions and definitely worth a visit we will be definitely going back.

• England, Couple, 31-40
20th Jun 2016

Atmosphere great cheap and cheerful freindly they even phoned me 2 confirm weather coming or not friendly on door and other times

• England, Female, 41+
2nd May 2016

Very good location- close to seafront and handy for shops with a short bus ride into Westbourne. Cooked breakfast included in price and a double room. Proprietor took my case up to my room on arrival and phoned for a cab on my departure and gave me very useful information and a map of town centre. Altogether a great 4-day stay, especially for the price.