The Nomad House Reviews

111/12 Moo 1, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Sweet hostel. Couldn't have picked a better hostel, especially being a solo traveler. Very fun, welcoming staff. There is a chilled atmosphere throughout the day and it gets a bit crazy at night with beer pong, flip cup and what not with the other guests and staff. Very easy to meet others and head off to the parties together. Great atmosphere. Overall great vibe. Highly

• 22nd May 2015

We stayed here recently for three nights, it was pretty quiet when we were there but that's because it's low season, which suited us fine. Staff were helpful with booking onward transport and we felt quite welcome, free glass of water and homemade pizza bread. There are a few cheap restaurants in the area and the beach is ok, but you can rent a bike very cheaply to get around. TV didn't seem to work in the TV room unfortunately.

Hello, thanks for your comments. Yes, you came when there was no half moon or full moon party, so it's pretty much dead everywhere on Koh Phangan, but that's just an opportunity to go and explore deserted beaches etc. The TV does work, but it's only for watching movies via a thumb drive. anyhow, thanks again. Safe travels!

This hostel is really nice! The staff is really friendly and helps you with whatever you need. The rooms are really clean, with aircon. Just really familiar atmosphere. Would come there definitely again!

• 12th May 2015

Great place to stay!! Staff were amazing. We ended up extending our stay after the full moon party! So much fun here.

• 1st May 2015
  • Scotland

I stayed here for the Full Moon Party..(Originally) i loved it so much i ended up extending... it was EPIC!, the staff are great and will go out of their way to help you, you get free lockers so everything is all locked up and secure and the rooms and facilities are all ways clean which is great..... I would highly recommend this place to any body that comes to Koh Phangan.

• 1st May 2015

The vibe of this hostel is incredible. Stayed for the FMP and it was the best. The staff and the owners create a very warm and lively environment which was great for young travelers like myself. The pre-parties the hostel put on were fun than the actual Koh Pangan parties themselves. Highly recommend.

• 30th Apr 2015

I was supposed to stay 4 nights and I stayed 12. I had to force myself to book a flight just so I got on with my journey. The staff are amazing. Most of them have previously been guests who loved it so much they decided to stay and work there. super friendly and they plan day trips to get you out the hostel on your hangovers & they put on the best pre drink parties. Even after full moon the vibe was just so nice I stayed another week. I've already planned to come back for next months full moon

Wicked hostel, staff was awesome and fun, AC in the rooms were gamechangers. Only con was the wifi was poor. Pizza party night by the master chef- unreal!

Your stay entirely depends on which dorm you stay in. Staying in K was really nice! Staff is really cool, enjoyed the nights out with them.

• 29th Apr 2015

Nomad is an awesome Hostel I was there the second time already because of the great family like atmosphere. Its all about being together having fun and making new friends. The staff is so cool and makes great effort to gets the people going with Barbecues, beerpong or free rides to parties. It is also located close to the pier and with a 5 min walk you can easily reach a beautiful windsurfing beach. Towels are provided and the facilities are clean. Best party hostel on Koh Phangan, period!

• 25th Apr 2015

I had a blast at Nomad House. I came during the quiet time on the island but I still had an amazing time. The staff took me and all the other guests out to some really cool spots on the island and took us to a really cool party. Would have stayed longer but my time doesn't allow it. Recommend this hostel for all backpackers heading to Ko Phangan. One of the most memorable stays I've had traveling. One of my favorite hostels for sure. Thanks for the good time!

• 20th Apr 2015

One of the best party hostels that I've stayed at. Overstayed a few nights, and wish I could have stayed longer. Very lively, social environment makes it easy to meet others. Fun, friendly staff, nice music always on and good green tea for morning detox. If you're looking for a good time, you will find it. Had a blast and would definitely return.

Cannot say enough good things about The Nomad House! Stayed here for 5 nights and loved every second. Extremely clean and well run! Staff does everything they can to make you feel at home and part of the family. Extremely easy to meet people as the hostels plan parties and outings every night. Would never stay anywhere else on Koh Phangan! Thanks Yuki, LouLou and Laura for everything!

Had a wonderful time at Nomad House!! The staff is amazing and it's an awesome place to meet people - especially when travelling by yourself! :) Highly recommend staying there - no matter whether for the parties or for getting to know the island - it's a perfect place:)

Yuki and his staff are all super awesome. great environment. Super social hostel and they try and have something going on at the bar and out front every night. I wish I booked more time on the island and might come back to try and help out with the hostel. Thanks Yuki and crew The Captain

• 10th Apr 2015

the guys working there are great and have something organised every night before heading to a party.

The hostel is good for big groups not if you are traveling alone

Hey there, sorry you felt that way. I wish you could have explained a bit more in the review because I am really confused by your comments. We get many people traveling alone here and there is always a great integration of people here, a great atmosphere for travelers to meet other travelers and to go to parties together or explore the island together. I'm sorry you couldn't get with the flow of the hostel during your stay. All the best to ya.

I was for 1 night... When the full moon party is coming the prices go up almost tree time, but the stuff is adorable... I really like that hostel.... Quite far from good beaches but it's all good

Nice staff and great evening activities! Especially close to the half moon party

• 25th Mar 2015

Well it's simple if you wanna be part of the family Nomad's is the best choice. Definitely the best hostel that I stayed in SE Asia. Hostel staff was amazing like the owners which led us to explore the island with their own transport. I'm the living proof that this hostel is the place where you will become part of the family couse in the first place I booked just for 5 days during Full Moon and in the end I stayed more than a month. Thank you guys for the best memories and see you next year.

« first « Prev 1 2 3