Fabulous 549 Total Reviews
Fabulous 549 Total Reviews
The Nomad House Located at 111/12 Moo 1, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan.
Thailand
Koh Phangan 84280 111/12 Moo 1, Ban Tai
89% 549
9.7068151 100.0080084
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
23rd May 2016

I screwed up and booked the wrong date and arrived for the full moon party with the wrong booking date. The staff were very helpful and made things work out and I got a bed! The hostel is a top notch party center. The atmosphere and the vibe are awesome. It's perfect for anyone looking to have a good laugh over one drink or ten and free shots! Could not have picked a better place.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016

Top party hostel. If you are looking to have fun and enjoy the nightlife of Koh Phangan, this place is perfect. They have a very backpacker friendly bar, but they do not allow you to bring your own alcohol. Just a warning for those who are on tight budgets.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016

Atmosphere! Atmosphere! Atmosphere! Staff are the best and it's the perfect environment to enjoy Koh phangan. Big parties at the hostel with everyone before going to the parties and great place for exploring the island too. If I ever come back to Thailand I will definitely come back here.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
21st May 2016

Very happy with my stay here. The staff are the best and the atmosphere is great for meeting others and for the parties. The staff organized some day trips for us and it was a lot of fun. The drinking at night at the hostel is the best. Recommend this place for anyone heading to Ko Pangan.

20th May 2016
7.1

Pros: Staff were awesome and the wifi was great. Cons: Overall nothing special. Pretty much nothing going on during the day and drink specials aren't good. Kind of far away from just about everything.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2016

Amazing place! The location is perfect for Halfmoon party. It's clean. Wifi is good. The hostel has everything a young traveler wants. Went to the Halfmoon party and the pre drinks at the hostel were a lot of fun. Paint, cheap taxi, and free shots were provided. Came back very late from the party and missed my taxi but one of the staff was very kind and took me to the pier on his bike so I didn't miss my ferry. Thank you thank you thank you!

• brkcftc
  • Turkey, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

I had great time in this hostel. Everything was awesome. Hostel was clean. Nice staff, nice owners. They provide beer pong, pool and also sometimes barbecue.(it was so delicious)They always try to help you no matter what. I couldn't find one thing wrong. Fully recommend.It's the best hostel I've ever stayed.Thank you guys for everything.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

I came here based on a few recommendations from other travelers and my expectations were more than met. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The social buzz and the pre-parties of this hostel were great. I met tons of people and I had a fabulous time. The staff are all very kind and down to earth people that will bend over backwards to help you. The common areas were very nice and the room was very cozy. If I am ever to return to Ko Phangan, I will be sure to stay here again. Thanks a bunch!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

Rockstar hostel, rockstar staff, rockstar atmosphere, rockstar vibe, rockstar experience. I was originally going to come down from Koh tao for the night for the full moon party but changed my mind and booked this hostel last minute. I could not have picked a better place. I had the best time staying here. Met lots of great people and had a blast. If you are coming to Koh Phangan and looking to have a fun time and make some memories, then this is your place. The Nomad House rocks!

20th Apr 2016
6.9

Great staff and great ambience, but the value for money was horrible, especially around the full moon. There are other hostels with better value for money around that time.