The Nomad House

Superb 862 Total Reviews

• joanneagius
  • Malta, Female, 31-40
24th Jul 2017

My stay couldn't have been any better. Great place, good location and amazing party atmosphere. The staff is incredible...very friendly and helpful. Showers and beds were nice and clean. There is a chill area at the back where you can watch movies as well! Would def recommend this place!!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

As a first time traveler I have been apprehensive booking hostels throughout South East Asia. Whilst travelling through Vietnam this hostel was recommended to me by a fellow backpacker. The owner made us his famous pizza which was phenomenal and the staff put themselves out at every opportunity to make my stay as enjoyable as it was. It is a hostel where you can play drinking games and party then chill in front of one of their TV's on Netflix, YouTube or the PS4 in the morning. Highly Recommend.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

As this hostel was recommended by a friend I already had high expectations and was not disappointed. As soon as I walked through the door I was welcomed like family and I did indeed feel like I was home. Luke, Mickey, Andy and 2 sexy Mexicans (Tequilla) made sure me, my friends and all other guests staying made memories that will stand out as a highlight of our trip. Would highly recommend made the best friends, met the best staff and enjoyed the best party I have so far in my travels.

23rd Jul 2017

Staff 10/10 stay here you will not regret bunch of internationalstaff that will cater for all you're needs. At this hostel you will find fun an extremely vibrant social atmosphere and memories of a lifetime. I could go on for pages about the great experiences and memories but I think you should book your stay here and make your own. Every night they have a different location to party after the pre drinks of course at the bar with cheap strong drinks. Book now you will not regret it!!!

• calixronico_9740
  • Mexico, Male, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

Great atmosphere and party crazy staff! Jaja a really nice place to stay, I think they can have over 200 people at the hostel, so the chilling zone and the bar are always great, we were supposed to stay only for full moon but we stayed 5 days more to relax.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

Had the best time at this hostel!! Such a great spot for the full moon And all the nights in between. Staff were great always a great buzz around the place. They also have two TVs out the back one with a PS4 and another with smart TV so Netflix YouTube and the like. Free pool table out front is also a good hangout spot. Also if you get bored of all that there's a beach 100m infront of the hostel and haad riin full moon beach is a 10 min taxi ride away.

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Jul 2017
4.9

Accomodation was dirty, bed was broken. Bathroom was covered in insects, i personally wouldn't go or recommend.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

Great location and great atmosphere with the bar downstairs and the chilling front and back area. Rooms were cramped but it worked well. We were the only 3 girls in a room of 8 . The owner drove us to the pier instead of calling a cab. I recommend this hostel if you're there to party.

14th Jul 2017

As a veteran, experienced traveller, I know a good vibe when I see one. I can sniff out a great atmosphere, or make it if I have to. But i got a ride in the relaxi-taxi this time - the mood was on point. Rubin, more like R-U-B-IN SERIOUS!!

14th Jul 2017

While finding my true self in south east Asia I felt I had to go to the full moon. After the night I realised I might need someowhere to crash so I booked up this place. When I arrived we were welcomed shown the Netflix and chill area (wasn't what I expected - just Netflix), pool and table football all free, excellent ideas. Ruben showed us around and he was the man. We just had a similar flow in life and he really new how to get the party started. Would deffo do again it was an awesome hostel!