The Nomad House Reviews

111/12 Moo 1, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Had absolutely an amazing time during my staying! Staff is really friendly and helpful and Yuki is an absolute top bloke! Definitely recommend this hostel :)

Fantastic atmosphere over full moon. Cheap drinks for offer at the bar. Loved it so much that ended up staying past half moon party. Lovely staff. Comfy beds and clean rooms. Felt like family when I left. Best of the best. Highly recommend it.

• 7th Oct 2014

We stayed here for the full moon in October and really enjoyed it. Frienly staff keen to help you. On the evening of the full moon and jungle party there were was a really lively atmosphere. Cheap drink. Beer pong and flip cup tornements got people together. There was also free uv paint supplied to get you looking the part. Handy having a beach across the road and a pool next door. Would recommend heading up to the north of the island to the more scenic beaches.

I had a great time at nomads! Shine, the owner makes you feel like you are at home. Definitely coming back soon!!

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

I had a amazing time in the Nomad House, the hostel is so clean and cozy! They also cooked delicious food, special the wood-oven pizza! I meet so many new friends, and we had amazing pre party's with beer pong, and other drinking games. Shine and Yuki are awsome, they are always smiling and helped me with everything, like booking boat tickets and travel advice in Thailand. I can defiantly recommend this awesome hostel for anyone that wants to have a great time in Koh Phangan!

The staff were super helpful, and Shine was an amazing host! He took us to an awesome bar for cheap cocktails and beautiful sunset views. Couldn't have made our stay any better and made us feel so welcome, sorted out activities for us and cheap transport. The hostel is really clean and the location is good. 100% would go back there again!!

• 24th Sep 2014

Shine is an incredibly nice guy. He is the epitome of amazing customer service and ensures you have the best time on vacation. The hotel is also going through renovation and I am excited to see how everything turns out! 11/10!

• 23rd Sep 2014

Shine and Kyet were fantastic! They made me feel right at home and went out of their way to ensure myself and other guests had a positive experience.

My stay at the nomad house was brilliant. The staff will do absolutely anything to guarantee you have an enjoyable stay on koh phangan. It's a real peoples place, brilliant to meet new people and make new friends.

• 16th Sep 2014

Great hostel! The price is ideal, location is handy for getting to the many different areas of the island, and you can hire a moped next door to do so! Some of the beds could use better mattresses but at this price it's hard to complain, and apparently there are already plans to replace them soon. Owner is a good guy, and is currently doing a lot of work to improve the outside spaces so this place will only get better!

Very good to meet people. Has a common area on the outside where everybody drinks at the nighttime. Also a TV room with a good movies! Rooms were cleaned every day, you get a clean towel everyday if you want to. Manager is really nice and wants to help you with everything you need!

Loved my stay here. Shine and the other staff were so welcoming and helpful. Met some really great people here too. I didn't plan on going to the half moon but ended up there on the same dates, Shine put on a great pre party and arranged transport to the half moon for guests and non guests. Would love to come here again. Great hostel with a good vibe for groups or solo travellers like myself. Samantha

• 15th Sep 2014

Shine and the rest of the staff really make you feel at home, and the social atmosphere in the hostel is very good and makes it easy to meet people. The rooms are clean and the AC works very well, as well as the toilets and shower. It is very close to the half-moon party, and there are ATMs, scooter rental and lots of cheap, good restaurants next door. There is also a nice beach with a pool bar a five minute walk from the hostel. Shine also makes very good pizza from an old fashion pizza oven!

Yuki is one of the coolest characters I've met in a long time, Nikky rocked my socks and Julia warmed my heart every time I saw her. As far as staff goes, this place has got it down! I came here for Full Moon and ended up meeting some of the best people I've met during my travels. I connected with people here better than any other hostel I've stayed at so far. It was such a popular destination for fun people that friends that were staying right next to FMP cabbed to Nomad to pre-party!!!

The staff are amazing especially nikki and yuki they make the atmosphere it's a definate party hostel :) but they have the TV room as well for hangover days. The cafe next door sells good food, the owner is a lovely guy and if you walk 500 Meters up the road there is ABC restaurant where all thai food is 50 Bhatt and good! The rooms are cleaned every day and the bathrooms. Loved very miniute of the stay would definately come back.

We stayed 5 nights in this hostel and had the most amazing time. The staff were really friendly and fun and everyone was up for a laugh. We had friends who were staying in Haadrin who actually paid to come and pre drink at Nomad before all the parties (even the actual full moon party). There is a really friendly restaurant next door and Nomad are on hand to arrange anything from days out, taxis, mopeds, transfers and we're genreally really helpful! If we visit Koh Pangnan agai we would go back!

Nomad house.. I cant describe in 500 characters. but I can 100% say it's by far the best hostel I stayed in in thailand. This isn't because it has all the 5* facilities backpackers don't need, it's because the people there are some of the loveliest, fun people we've ever met. we were made to feel like part of one big family, along with all the other guests. Nikki, yuki, shine and the other staff go out their way to make the the stay unforgettable. Also cheap drinks and the best fire oven pizzas!

• 2nd Sep 2014

It is a nice gatheway for parting backpackers and there's absolutely the kind of feeling of welcoming and activities!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Really good atmosphere and nice rooms. Unfortunately just one bathroom with toilet and shower for one floorwith almost 20 people. Nice evenings and nights with the other guests, special offers for drinks and also food by the hostel.

Amazing atmosphere here! Had the best few days, really didn't want to leave. Thanks so much to Yuki and Nicki - you absolute legends - I will be back! Love tanya x

« first « Prev 1 2 3