The Nomad House Reviews

111/12 Moo 1, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Great hostel for around the full moon. The hostel is great at hosting a party. You do have to get a Tuktuk to everything that happens around the pier and to The full moon beach so not an ideal location outside of the full moon party. All around great parties, friendly staff and dorms are fine.

Hey, thanks for leaving us some feedback and taking part in our parties. Glad you had a good time with us. We are located in Ban Tai like most hostels. It's a common misperception amongst young travellers and partygoers that "full moon beach," and the "pier" is all Koh Phangan has to offer. Koh Phangan's northside is stunningly beautiful, and Ban Tai is the best place for accessing the northside. Ban Tai is also where every major party except Full Moon Party takes place. Those parties include the Jungle Experience, Halfmoon Festival, Black Moon Party, Waterfall Party, the Boat Party, Maya Party etc. Ban Tai's location has much more to offer than Haad Rin in our opinion. Again, thanks for the feedback!

If you like fun, stay here. From the owners, managers, the staff, everyone there is great. The atmoaphere is very lively and friendly, making it easy to meet others. Stayed over the full moon party for the five nights and had myself a blast. Will definitely stay here again if i am back on Koh Pha Ngan.

• 22nd Jan 2016

One of the best places and the most fun place I have ever styaed at. If you are looking to socialize and have a good time over one drink or even ten, this place is the best. Amazing team of staff. Super fun pre-parties. For a party hostel, it is also quite clean. Warning: they do not allow alcohol from outside. Their bar prices are very reasonable though, so it's not much of a problem. Cheers!

• 22nd Jan 2016

Loved every second of my stay at the Nomad house. Staff are class and the atmosphere is second to none. Clean and comfortable. Cannot recommend this place enough for anyone heading to koh phangn to have a good time.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Love the nomad house, staff were amazing, rooms were clean, best atmosphere for socialising and making friends. Loved it!

We had the most amazing time at Nomad House during Full Moon party Jan 2016. Stay here and you will have the best time of your life! Everyone is so cool, including the staff as well. It is a bit expensive (relative to SE Asia/ Thailand) but it's worth it. I will never forget my experience in Koh Phangan thanks to all the wonderful people I met at nomad house.

Don't stay here unless you plan on staying up until 2am and partying every night. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Hey, thanks for taking time to leave some feedback. We are first and foremost a party hostel, and offering a comfortable stay whilst having fun is our top priority. With that said and with all due respect, what were you expecting from a party hostel on Koh Phangan during Full Moon Party, especially booking an 18 bed dorm? Everybody comes to this hostel with the sole purpose of partying during full moon periods, and yes, it might get loud, but we are going to make sure that we throw one heck of a party and that everybody has a great time.

I've never wrote a review before and never thought I would but I had to about this place.. By far the most amazing hostel I've ever been at! Crazy parties, amazing staff! I would recommend this place to anyone going to Koh Phangan! I promise you you would never regret staying here, it's good location, clean, good wifi plenty of showers ect. Get yourself down to Nomad for a wild trip! Shout out to the Brazilian lads Luiz & Juvenal! 🇬🇧✌🏼️

• 20th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We LOVED the nomad house! The guys working were super accommodating and helping with all our questions and needs. The atmosphere was vey social and friendly. The rooms were super clean, would definitely recommend!

Nice chill-out area during day time and good pre-gaming at nights before going to parties. The staff is awesome, we had a great time at the Nomade house.

The place to be if you are looking to party. Wish I could have stayed longer. Great in everyway. Will definitely be back.

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Denmark

Had the best time at Nomads and will definitely be staying there again when I return to Phangan! Thanks guys x

• 29th Dec 2015

Such a great party hostel! Made my stay on Koh Pha-Ngang! Excellent for solotravellers as well!

Hands down the funniest hostels I've stayed in to date! Abit prices but if your willing to spend the money and your not on a tight budget then is well worth it, but if like me your running out of money on the last few days and you can't join in the party's you will struggle to get to sleep early haha. Staff were absolutely awesome very helpful and held some great events, will deffinitly stay there again in the future

I stayed at Nomad House for a week and it was one of the best hostels I've experienced. The Ban Tai crowd is a lot different than the Haad Rin crowd, and for Christmas and New Years it still has a lot of Full Moon partiers who may have been too late to book at Haad Rin but ended up loving this area even more. The beach directly across has very clear water and the food around here is the cheapest (50 baht/$1.50) meals! I met incredible, friendly people and the staff were amazing.

The Nomad House was my favorite hostel during my five weeks of traveling Thailand. I spent 10 nights and the staff was incomparable to any other hostel I've stayed in. The location is great, and is within close access to all of the good parties. Facilities were clean and provided for a great social environment. I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone visiting Koh Phangan. Also, don't rent a scooter from the Thai guy down on the left towards town. Scum. -Klaus

• 23rd Dec 2015

I had the best time at The Nomad House! Made the right decision when I booked the 4 bed dorm (as compared to the big dorms) ! I could still get a good night (err morning) sleep because there were only two rooms on our floor! Also, loved the vibe of the hostel - the pre-parties were a lot of fun! And FREE SHOTS AT THE BAR! The staff were great as well.

Such a good times in this hostel. I lost my taxi to the pier and the owner of the hostel took me free and fast. Pre Partying its amazing. Im in love with Nomad House!

Awesome party hostel and definitely worth the money. Had a great time over there

Super place. I extended my sleep for more than one week because i met so many nicely people and we go all around island visiting beautiful beaches and go to the parties. The staf took us to a beautiful waterfal one day and did a great bbq. They have a great party before the parties at the hostel too. I reccomend for everybody to stay here because they take good care of the people and make sure you have the best time. Love you nomads.

• 1st Dec 2015