Fabulous 521 Total Reviews
Fabulous 521 Total Reviews
The Nomad House Located at 111/12 Moo 1, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan.
Thailand
Koh Phangan 84280 111/12 Moo 1, Ban Tai
89% 521
9.7068151 100.0080084
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

I came here based on a few recommendations from other travelers and my expectations were more than met. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The social buzz and the pre-parties of this hostel were great. I met tons of people and I had a fabulous time. The staff are all very kind and down to earth people that will bend over backwards to help you. The common areas were very nice and the room was very cozy. If I am ever to return to Ko Phangan, I will be sure to stay here again. Thanks a bunch!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

Rockstar hostel, rockstar staff, rockstar atmosphere, rockstar vibe, rockstar experience. I was originally going to come down from Koh tao for the night for the full moon party but changed my mind and booked this hostel last minute. I could not have picked a better place. I had the best time staying here. Met lots of great people and had a blast. If you are coming to Koh Phangan and looking to have a fun time and make some memories, then this is your place. The Nomad House rocks!

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

This place is a top notch party hostel. Stayed here over the full moon party, and this place goes crazy at night (in a great way). Had more fun here with the pre-party than most nights out at the parties, including Full Moon Party. The atmosphere is very cheerful and fun. Staff are extremely helpful and go out their way to help you. For the mad house it was over the full moon period, it was kept clean as well. Super spot! No regrets. Only great memories. Recommend!

• British Virgin Islands, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Cannot recommend this place enough. From the staff and the atmosphere, this place is hands down the best! I stayed 5 nights and had the best time and if it wasn't for my pre-booked flight, I would have definitely stayed longer. Amazing amazing amazing!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5.4

Was very disappointed with my stay here. Spent all my time at the hostel next door, Blue Dream, as they had much nicer facilities (pool, restaurant) and a better social atmosphere. Not enough bathrooms for the number of people per floor/room. Staff was excellent and friendly and got the party going every night though!!

Hey thanks for giving us feedback. We are very saddened by your comments. Having our guests satisfied with their stay is a top priority for us. With regards to the bathroom, we have limited number of toilets on the upper floors but we have much more on the ground floors to make up for that. We had several Blue Dream guests drinking at our hostel every night. I thought that our social aspects were very good as usual with many people talking, partying, and having a great time. We do not have a restaurant, but we did do communal Barbecues and pizza nights. I am deeply sorry that we did not meet your expectations. All the best!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

Seriously had the greatest time of my life. It was the three of us Americans for two weeks here and couldn't of asked for a better hostel. Made real friends with every single member of the staff, Brad, teddy,toma everyone! The pre games here are just as or more fun than the actual parties. Couldn't ask for a better environment here either. Many areas to just hang out and it makes for meeting people incredibly easy. I swear by this place to the end, if you want to have a great time stay here!!

• Argentina, All Male Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Apr 2016

La verdad que mucho no puedo opinar porque estuve cuando no había gente prácticamente, la full moon party había sido hace un par de días y la ciudad estaba desierta :(.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

One bad point is all the smoking inside. As a non smoker you can't escape it even whilst inside social areas and its kinda disgusting.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Mar 2016
6.6

Fun place. Great for meeting people. Bed situation unclear which led to people coming back to their stuff on the floor and a person in their bed. Staff are nice but they basically lie and stall on things (selling tickets to parties, body paint, etc.) so you'll stay and spend all your money on their beer. No outside alcohol policy is stupid and annoying. Bathroom kinda dirty.

• England, Couple, 25-30
30th Mar 2016
6.6

Very cheap so good if you're on a budget, though you can't bring in drinks from outside the hostel so you may spend a bit more buying drinks at their bar. Really good for meeting people and really close to the beach. Some staff can be a bit rude and try to turn the place into a nightclub at night, music is so loud you can't actually talk to any of the new people you've met. Lied about selling half moon tickets from 9:30pm to keep us in the bar, then took all signs down and claimed they never

Hey there, thanks for taking time to leave us feedback. Would just like to go over a few things, we do not allow alcohol from outside on our propert. That is clearly noted on our description. I am sorry if the music was too loud, and if the staff seemed rude. Our staff may get too pumped and psyched at night eapecially on big nights. We always sell Halfmoon tickets. However, Halfmoon festival changed their ticket sales policies. We,along with every vender on the island, were denied tickets when it was 9:00 PM, which is when we usually pick up the tickets. We were not lying about selling tickets to keep people at the bar, that is not how we do business. Lying to our guests goes directly against our integrity as a hostel. We are very sorry that you got the wrong idea about the tickets and our intentions. We hope you return and can offer a better experience. Safe travels and all the best.