The Nomad House Reviews

111/12 Moo 1, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Nomad is an awesome Hostel I was there the second time already because of the great family like atmosphere. Its all about being together having fun and making new friends. The staff is so cool and makes great effort to gets the people going with Barbecues, beerpong or free rides to parties. It is also located close to the pier and with a 5 min walk you can easily reach a beautiful windsurfing beach. Towels are provided and the facilities are clean. Best party hostel on Koh Phangan, period!

• 25th Apr 2015

I had a blast at Nomad House. I came during the quiet time on the island but I still had an amazing time. The staff took me and all the other guests out to some really cool spots on the island and took us to a really cool party. Would have stayed longer but my time doesn't allow it. Recommend this hostel for all backpackers heading to Ko Phangan. One of the most memorable stays I've had traveling. One of my favorite hostels for sure. Thanks for the good time!

• 20th Apr 2015

One of the best party hostels that I've stayed at. Overstayed a few nights, and wish I could have stayed longer. Very lively, social environment makes it easy to meet others. Fun, friendly staff, nice music always on and good green tea for morning detox. If you're looking for a good time, you will find it. Had a blast and would definitely return.

Cannot say enough good things about The Nomad House! Stayed here for 5 nights and loved every second. Extremely clean and well run! Staff does everything they can to make you feel at home and part of the family. Extremely easy to meet people as the hostels plan parties and outings every night. Would never stay anywhere else on Koh Phangan! Thanks Yuki, LouLou and Laura for everything!

Had a wonderful time at Nomad House!! The staff is amazing and it's an awesome place to meet people - especially when travelling by yourself! :) Highly recommend staying there - no matter whether for the parties or for getting to know the island - it's a perfect place:)

Yuki and his staff are all super awesome. great environment. Super social hostel and they try and have something going on at the bar and out front every night. I wish I booked more time on the island and might come back to try and help out with the hostel. Thanks Yuki and crew The Captain

• 10th Apr 2015

the guys working there are great and have something organised every night before heading to a party.

The hostel is good for big groups not if you are traveling alone

Hey there, sorry you felt that way. I wish you could have explained a bit more in the review because I am really confused by your comments. We get many people traveling alone here and there is always a great integration of people here, a great atmosphere for travelers to meet other travelers and to go to parties together or explore the island together. I'm sorry you couldn't get with the flow of the hostel during your stay. All the best to ya.

I was for 1 night... When the full moon party is coming the prices go up almost tree time, but the stuff is adorable... I really like that hostel.... Quite far from good beaches but it's all good

Nice staff and great evening activities! Especially close to the half moon party

• 25th Mar 2015

Well it's simple if you wanna be part of the family Nomad's is the best choice. Definitely the best hostel that I stayed in SE Asia. Hostel staff was amazing like the owners which led us to explore the island with their own transport. I'm the living proof that this hostel is the place where you will become part of the family couse in the first place I booked just for 5 days during Full Moon and in the end I stayed more than a month. Thank you guys for the best memories and see you next year.

An amazing hostel with great staff massive shout to Yuki, Nico, Yarin and co for giving me and my friend an amazing party experience. Definitely gonna be here for NYE

• 8th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Party. Stayed here during full moon, there was no excuse not to drink so be prepared to give yourself liver damage. Absolutely awesome, so easy to meet guys and also chilled out during the day. 7/11 closeby and some good, cheap restaurants nearby. Definitely recommend The Nomad House.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very easy to meet people as there are a few common areas that everyone hangs out around. A little ways away from haadrin but can grab a tuk tuk no problem. Would definitely stay again!

If you want to party your days away and meet amazing people this is the place to do it. Yukie and the rest of the staff are by far the best I've had in Thailand. We were there for full moon week in March 2015 and had an amazing time! Just be careful with scooters ;)

Easily best hostel i have ever stayed in. Great for ppl to drink and enjoy phangan. Staff are unbelievable and will help u every way possible. No reason to stay anywhere else in koh phangan. Top of the range

• 2nd Mar 2015

Excellent hostel! Great value for money! And if your after a party that's what you will get!!! Staff are great and extremely helpful

One of the coolest hostels ive stayed at. Booked 3 nights.... stayed 9 :)

Had a wonderful stay here during the week of Half Moon Festival! The staff manages to make this a well organized and clean place with fun and very social pre-parties. Highly recommend staying for a few nights before one of the big parties to explore the beautiful island!

Great atmosphere!