The Nomad House Reviews

111/12 Moo 1, Ban Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

The staff are amazing especially nikki and yuki they make the atmosphere it's a definate party hostel :) but they have the TV room as well for hangover days. The cafe next door sells good food, the owner is a lovely guy and if you walk 500 Meters up the road there is ABC restaurant where all thai food is 50 Bhatt and good! The rooms are cleaned every day and the bathrooms. Loved very miniute of the stay would definately come back.

We stayed 5 nights in this hostel and had the most amazing time. The staff were really friendly and fun and everyone was up for a laugh. We had friends who were staying in Haadrin who actually paid to come and pre drink at Nomad before all the parties (even the actual full moon party). There is a really friendly restaurant next door and Nomad are on hand to arrange anything from days out, taxis, mopeds, transfers and we're genreally really helpful! If we visit Koh Pangnan agai we would go back!

Nomad house.. I cant describe in 500 characters. but I can 100% say it's by far the best hostel I stayed in in thailand. This isn't because it has all the 5* facilities backpackers don't need, it's because the people there are some of the loveliest, fun people we've ever met. we were made to feel like part of one big family, along with all the other guests. Nikki, yuki, shine and the other staff go out their way to make the the stay unforgettable. Also cheap drinks and the best fire oven pizzas!

• 2nd Sep 2014

It is a nice gatheway for parting backpackers and there's absolutely the kind of feeling of welcoming and activities!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Amazing atmosphere here! Had the best few days, really didn't want to leave. Thanks so much to Yuki and Nicki - you absolute legends - I will be back! Love tanya x

Best Hostel I have ever stayed at by far! Super friendly staff, great accommodations, best deal on the island. I left a pair of earrings there and they're even sending them back to me via post!

• 27th Aug 2014

by far the best hostel we've stayed in during our travels, yuki, nikky, champ and Julia made us feel so welcome and the pre parties/beer pong is awesome! we didn't want to leave and I'd definitely recommend to any backpacker!

UNFORGETTABLE! Exhausted after nothing but misadventure, we stepped off the boat in Koh Phangan where Yuki was waiting on a 3 wheeler to save us and take us in to the Nomad House! The next 3 days shot by us, an epic blur of partying, dancing, BBQing, beaching, riding, chilling and laughing. The staff treated us just like their best mates, but provided an excellent atmosphere for us and all the guests. We'll never forget our time at the Nomad House and can't wait to do it again next year!

The staff puts lots of emphasis on creating great social atmosphere. The best of my trip!

• 20th Aug 2014

Staff were amazing, really helpful and fun. We came during the august full moon and had a great time. Rooms and bathrooms were kept so clean by the staff. There was free neon paint for the jungle/full moon parties and hostel was busy and very social. Only downside is that you have to pay 100baht to get to haad rin beach.

Best hostel to party over full moon. Yuki and the rest of the staff are amazing. There is a cheap bar with pre drinks every night, they organise taxis and tickets for all the nights out. Free shots and body paint! Great location, all taxis know where nomad house is. Plus taxis are 100baht pp, so easy to get. Beach is literally over the road for those hangovers. In addition there is a movie room for those hangovers!

Really nice social hostel, with everything backpacker needs. Cheap drinks, excellent stuff, owner is doing a good job and working hard with his hostel. I highly recommend it. Cheers!

Great staff, i had a bless to go out with them! They help you anytime.. Go for the private room with double bed! Loved it!

• 2nd Aug 2014

I heard already some great stories about this place but after my stay of 4 days I can ensure you that every story was true. In reality it was even better. The place is not a fancy place but for 150 baht a night you will get a 6 mixed dormroom with aircon, clean beds, fresh towels and a family for free during your stay! The owners of the hostel are really involved in the well-being of the guest. I felt literally at home after my stay. I would definitely visit it again if I have the change!

• 1st Aug 2014

Lovely friendly hostel perfect for meeting new people and making friends over a cold Chang or ten. Great location for the full moon and really close to the local beach. Rooms are fine for what you need and beds comfy. Staff are always friendly and willing to help/ have a chat or point you in the right direction. Would defiantly stay here again

Thank you guys so much for everything guys! Had a blast at Nomad and will definately recommend it! Jenny and Emma Ireland :)

Unique hostel experience here but I feel a bit ripped off. This place is great for a solo traveller and i came during the full moon party period and had a great time. However, I seemed to be paying double what everyone else was paying for my bed. The bathroom wasnt cleaned once in five nights nor were anyones sheets changed. I booked a bus to another city after my stay. Only to realize i couldve paid half if i went to a travel agent. However, The staff are really cool and very friendly.

I'm sorry you feel that we ripped you off. Depending on what our competition does with their prices, we have to change our rates, sometimes daily. In regards to the bathrooms, we are very sorry as well. Our tickets, however, are not double priced. Our prices are very comparable to other agents and our price also includes a taxi pick up from the hostel. I'm really sorry that you feel this way about your stay at this hostel. I assure you that things will be better, if you come back. All the best.

Great stay in no mad. Staff are lovely and the hostel has a great atmosphere. Only criticism is that the showers appeared to stain some of our clothes and hair as the water appeared to be slightly orange. Good location for full moon and jungle part though. Taxis are easy to catch to the peer and nightlife and it's a much nicer location than hadrin.

Hey there, the water quality on Koh Phangan is not stellar. We have noticed this problem ourselves, and have installed a very elaborate water filtration/purification system to not have this problem again. All the best to you, and we hope you come back for a visit.

I loved the Nomad House! The staff were all really lovely and the hostel was really good and sociable, great atmosphere! I stayed for 5 nights over full moon and it was perfect, everyone in the hostel had drinks together before going to the warm up parties and full moon so great place to stay if you want to meet people too!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Organised taxis to all the venues and had good deals on drink.

« first « Prev 1 2 3