Superb 246 Total Reviews
Superb 246 Total Reviews
The North Face Inn Located at lakeside-6, Pokhara, kaski, Nepal, Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara lakeside-6, Pokhara, kaski, Nepal
94% 246
28.2124232 83.9595365
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Oct 2016

I am so happy that fate brought me here! Raj has been a lifesaver, putting me in contact with a fantastic guide (Suk!) for my Annapurna Circuit Trek and holding my bags whilst I was away. He is full of advice and happy to help you with any questions or problems during your stay. The atmosphere here is relaxing and calm, with good wifi, hot water and a tv in my room. Quick walk down to road and you're on the main strip! In total I will have stayed for a very comfortable 3 weeks, highly recommend!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Oct 2016

Very friendly staff great location a bit further away from lakeside drive, clean and comfortable rooms with warm showers.

2nd Aug 2016

Wonderful stay. Raju the proprietor was more than helpful and great to talk with- he arranged paragliding for us and connected us with a trekking guide for a 17 day walk around the Annapurna Circuit. The atmosphere was great, quiet and relaxing and just close enough to the main road that you could get there quick but with no noise issue. The room itself was clean and classy and we were extremely happy we chose to stay here. If we return to Pokhara, this is where we will go.

1st Aug 2016

Raju and his staff were great. They made me feel at home and welcome. The service was great and value is excellent. They picked me up from the bus park, gave me advice about Pokhara, arranged for my Trekking, and drove me to the airport, all at no extra cost. The room and facilities were clean and the hotel is not far to the main street. An honest family business and a pleasure to stay with.