The North Face Inn Reviews

lakeside-6, Pokhara, kaski, Nepal, Pokhara, Nepal

The location was ideal, the staff were very friendly, and the facilities very clean. I stayed in a single room and found it to be fairly updated. Although due to construction next door my window looked into a partially constructed building.

A great place to stay, comfortable and clean, the manager/owner was very personable and helpful. My only negative comment: breakfast at the hotel was quite expensive compared to near-by restaurants.

The hostel staff were easy to communicate with, and they even helped me sort out my trekking route as I had my 3 year old son on board for the trip. We appreciate the effort and making our trip less of a hassle. Please keep up the good work and we are planning to go back for sure!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Very clean, friendly, quiet place to stay. The owner was very helpful. Good luggage storage facility for when you go trekking. Good wifi.

Very nice guesthouse. I had a very long conversation with the owner about how amazing the guest house was. The lodging is very clean, facilities are nice with flush toilets and fans for those long hot nights. Wifi works well, but mainly in the common areas. I was very comfortable in this guesthouse and would stay again. It's slightly off the beaten path (about a 5 min walk from the Lakeside area), but the nights were quiet and relaxing if you prefer to be away from the loudness of Lakeside.

We had a fantastic stay at North Face Inn. Very clean, nice rooms/showers, close location to Lake Front road, and verandas to view the Annapurna Range (If you're lucky enough to have a nice day!). I was supremely impressed by Raju seemingly always being available to answer questions, book taxis/events, and also happy to teach us more about Nepal. I'm not sure when he sleeps! Ha Only complaint was that it was a little quiet, but probably just because it was offseason. Thanks Raju! --Skyler

• 15th Sep 2014

I enjoyed my stay here very much and would.reccommend it to others

Great hotel with friendly family owners. Security guard patrols nightly so very safe. Large clean showers. also have a 3 bed dorm room which is great if you are a solo traveler. would defiantly come back.

We spent 3 nights in a triple bedroom with a private bathroom (hot and cold water). The place was really clean and well located close to the main tourist street but far enough to avoid all the noise and enjoy the mountain view. It was worthy for the money we paid (3300 NPR total), but we had a lot of troubles with WiFi connection (almost not working) and the staff was okay but too interested on selling some package or activities.

Really nice hostel in a great location near the lakeside. Very modern and well built, its slightly lacking atmosphere due to not many social areas other than the rooftops. Very nice place though and great value, friendly staff.

The facility was great. Loved our stay at the North Face inn! But the owner of the Inn was a bit cold toward us after we made it clear that we were not going to book our activities/transportation through him. I assume he is able to get some extra money out of arranging these experiences for guests and we were confident enough to arrange those for ourselves. Otherwise still a fantastic stay! Got a free upgrade to a single room rather than a shared, for no extra cost!

We really enjoyed our stay at the northface inn. Raja gave us great off-season rates and booked us on a discount safari to Chitwan, which was awesome! We would definitely stay here again.

Very helpful staff. Excellent room. A very good place to stay

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts