The North Face Inn

9.0
Superb 251 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

Brilliant hostel, clean, great facilitates, and Raju the manager was just so kind and helpful. I highly recommend this fantastic hostel!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2016
8.0

Great facilities and location - right in the Centre of the touristy area, easy to walk everywhere. Clean, comfortable, great balcony views. However there was no vibe. It was a nice place to relax in and have a more "luxurious" experience but it is unlikely you will meet other travelers there.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Oct 2016

I am so happy that fate brought me here! Raj has been a lifesaver, putting me in contact with a fantastic guide (Suk!) for my Annapurna Circuit Trek and holding my bags whilst I was away. He is full of advice and happy to help you with any questions or problems during your stay. The atmosphere here is relaxing and calm, with good wifi, hot water and a tv in my room. Quick walk down to road and you're on the main strip! In total I will have stayed for a very comfortable 3 weeks, highly recommend!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Oct 2016

Very friendly staff great location a bit further away from lakeside drive, clean and comfortable rooms with warm showers.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Sep 2016

Really friendly and helpful staff. We arranged our trek to annapurna base camp through them and found it great value. Umesh was great at pre booking our rooms in the tea houses making sure we got rooms with the best views! The rooms and bathrooms were big and the shower had plenty of power and hot water.