The North Face Inn Reviews

lakeside-6, Pokhara, kaski, Nepal, Pokhara, Nepal

Great family run business. Just off the main street and quiet at night

This hostel lives its topic "come as a guest and leave as a friend". Raju and his family are amazingly friendly, I even had dinner with his wife and kids. Everything they've organized was at a reasonable price and went perfectly well without any problems or doubts. It was a pleasure indeed to stay here. Hope to see you soon!

Really nice stay at The north Face Inn. Raju the owner is really helpful, nice and polite and will organise anything for you. The rooms are light and airy and nice and clean. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Our stay at the North Face was great. We felt very welcome. It is a lovely family run hotel, and all of the staff were very welcoming and helpful. It was the perfect place for us to get away from the hustle and bustle of the hostels we had been staying at. All in all a wonderful place to stay.

Awful experience. We were in a hurry and the hostel owner, Raju, took advantage of that. He lied to us about the going rate for a trek and charged us more than 3 times the appropriate price. Also, the guide "Raysum" he assigned to us spent the whole trek trying to scam more money out of us. Would never recommend anyone stay here or book treks through this hostel.

Enjoyed our stay. Hotel a 5 minute walk from main strip therefore was nice and quiet. Easy to organise activites through hotel. Raju organised an excellent Chitwan trip for us for a bargain price, also booked a 2 day trek and white water rafting for us.

excellent location, on a quiet street just off the main lake road, hotel is close to many restaurants/shops/atms/etc, the owner Raj is pretty much the nicest man in all of Nepal, the rooms were extremely clean and the bathroom furnishings are modern (complete with reliable hot water showers), each floor has nice communal seating areas wherein you can watch the sunset/sunrise over the lake and surrounding Himalayas, didn't want to leave this hotel or Pokhara, definitely the highlight of my trip

Thank you for your hospitality and kindness. I was warmly received and, thanks to your help and careful concern, could safely enjoy the trekking. In near future, i hope to visit Pokhara once more and stay in your hostel again.

Very clean, good location, and very safe. Staff are very friendly. Would definitely recommend. Our room had a very nice balcony too.

Excellent location, very clean and worth every penny. Raju and his wife were ever so helpful. Thank you.

I stayed at North face Inn for 6 weeks and could not have been made to feel more at home, as I used it as a base for other activities in the area and did a short stint at homestay I was able to experience 4 different rooms all of which were perfectly comfortable and well equipped with a comfy bed, hot water, lighting and balconies. Most of all the family in charge and all the staff are the most beautiful people I could have hoped to put me up in their home, could not recommend this place enough

Thank you for the comfortable stay! Only thing that didn't work too well was the wifi - would be great if that could be fixed the next time I visit again. :)

Very clean and excellent hostel, rooms of north-side are a little bit humide ( bed), owner gets at departure 10 P% "service charge" even for hotelpsices, this was only case in nepal, we had to do that

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

My original plan was to stay for only a few nights, but I ended up staying 16 nights overall. Raju and his family are extremely friendly and helpful. Place is modern and clean, location is excellent as it is only a short stroll to the lakeside. Definitely recommend this place.

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts