The North Face Inn Reviews

lakeside-6, Pokhara, kaski, Nepal, Pokhara, Nepal

This hotel was really good one. I was there off season so there was nobody in hotel so me as solo traveller I found it lonely. But hotel itself really clean room are good as well and owner is really good man helped me out a lot. Free pick up from bus station so all good. Thanks

I stayed there for three nights in a single room and I really enjoyed it! Very near to the lake, but quiet - very, very nice staff! Very nice, clean room and great breakfast. In these days, they had a lot of problems with the electricity, but the staff tried its best and they were just so friendly...

great place to stay in Pokhara, run by a small family who puts a lot of effort in trying to make your stay as confortable as possible. Pick up from bus station was arranged. Paragliding and morning trip to Sarangkot were all easily arranged through Raju. Rooms are great and its located in a quiet zone of lakeside. Would definitively stay here on another visit.

The location was ideal, the staff were very friendly, and the facilities very clean. I stayed in a single room and found it to be fairly updated. Although due to construction next door my window looked into a partially constructed building.

A great place to stay, comfortable and clean, the manager/owner was very personable and helpful. My only negative comment: breakfast at the hotel was quite expensive compared to near-by restaurants.

The hostel staff were easy to communicate with, and they even helped me sort out my trekking route as I had my 3 year old son on board for the trip. We appreciate the effort and making our trip less of a hassle. Please keep up the good work and we are planning to go back for sure!

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Very clean, friendly, quiet place to stay. The owner was very helpful. Good luggage storage facility for when you go trekking. Good wifi.

Very nice guesthouse. I had a very long conversation with the owner about how amazing the guest house was. The lodging is very clean, facilities are nice with flush toilets and fans for those long hot nights. Wifi works well, but mainly in the common areas. I was very comfortable in this guesthouse and would stay again. It's slightly off the beaten path (about a 5 min walk from the Lakeside area), but the nights were quiet and relaxing if you prefer to be away from the loudness of Lakeside.

We had a fantastic stay at North Face Inn. Very clean, nice rooms/showers, close location to Lake Front road, and verandas to view the Annapurna Range (If you're lucky enough to have a nice day!). I was supremely impressed by Raju seemingly always being available to answer questions, book taxis/events, and also happy to teach us more about Nepal. I'm not sure when he sleeps! Ha Only complaint was that it was a little quiet, but probably just because it was offseason. Thanks Raju! --Skyler

• 15th Sep 2014

I enjoyed my stay here very much and would.reccommend it to others

Great hotel with friendly family owners. Security guard patrols nightly so very safe. Large clean showers. also have a 3 bed dorm room which is great if you are a solo traveler. would defiantly come back.

We spent 3 nights in a triple bedroom with a private bathroom (hot and cold water). The place was really clean and well located close to the main tourist street but far enough to avoid all the noise and enjoy the mountain view. It was worthy for the money we paid (3300 NPR total), but we had a lot of troubles with WiFi connection (almost not working) and the staff was okay but too interested on selling some package or activities.

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts