The North Face Inn Reviews

lakeside-6, Pokhara, kaski, Nepal, Pokhara, Nepal

This was a great place to stay in pokhara! Very kind and helpful staff. They arranged our tickets and provide pickup and drop off at the bus station. Facilities were clean and the room had a great view of the lake and mountains. WiFi worked in the room and was reliable for Nepal. The hotel is down a quiet street close to everything. We'd definitely stay here again.

Raju and his wife were absolutely amazing. So hospitable and helpful throughout the entire stay! I would definitely recommend them. The room was clean and the facilities amazing within 2min walking distance from all the main places to be in Pokhara.

We stayed at the North Face in during the second week of March 2015, and found our stay very pleasurable. Raju and his wife made sure that all our needs were taken care of. Raju is a pleasant and amicable host, he offered his assistance in getting us to Pokhara from the border when our flight plans went awry with the airport being closed. The lodging is spartan but well maintained, the key is the location - a couple of minutes walk to Phewa lake and all the nightlife in the main street.

Run by a lovely family, husband and wife both very welcoming and VERY helpful! Organised a trekking trip for us ASAP as we didn't have much time in pokhara. Bus park pick up was free and easy. Room was clean comfortable with double aspect windows and a balcony. Location was IDEAL! Quiet road 2mins walk from lakeside. The shower wasn't always hot but that's a standard Nepali issue due to power cuts. When there was power the shower was excellent! Would HIGHLY recommend North face Inn!

• 27th Feb 2015

A good, clean, friendly place to stay. Hot water every morning (warm in the evening). Lovely owners. Didn't spend much time hanging out there so unsure of the atmosphere, but very welcoming. Owners are happy to help with bookings of any kind. A 5 min walk down the road to the lakeside. Highly recommended.

Very nice and clean place. Staff was responsive and caring. Thanks for the nice stay.

This hotel was really good one. I was there off season so there was nobody in hotel so me as solo traveller I found it lonely. But hotel itself really clean room are good as well and owner is really good man helped me out a lot. Free pick up from bus station so all good. Thanks

I stayed there for three nights in a single room and I really enjoyed it! Very near to the lake, but quiet - very, very nice staff! Very nice, clean room and great breakfast. In these days, they had a lot of problems with the electricity, but the staff tried its best and they were just so friendly...

great place to stay in Pokhara, run by a small family who puts a lot of effort in trying to make your stay as confortable as possible. Pick up from bus station was arranged. Paragliding and morning trip to Sarangkot were all easily arranged through Raju. Rooms are great and its located in a quiet zone of lakeside. Would definitively stay here on another visit.

It was a great stay. Thank you.

The location was ideal, the staff were very friendly, and the facilities very clean. I stayed in a single room and found it to be fairly updated. Although due to construction next door my window looked into a partially constructed building.

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts