The Old Presbytery Reviews

The Fairgreen, Rathdrum, Wicklow, Ireland

The owners of this hostel were really nice and friendly, we saw them cleaning every morning so the place was immaculate. The village was lovely and we felt like the hostel was the ideal base to explore the area.

Thanks for your kind comments. I will pass them on to John and Eileen. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Rathdrum, here in Co. Wicklow 'The Garden of Ireland'. Harry

It was really cold during the day inside the hostel, and unfortunately the Wifi was not working. Some details could be improved to make the stay in this hostel better but the area is really calm and peaceful.

The heating in the Hostel is provided in the mornings, evenings and nights. I am sorry if you found the Hostel cold during the day. The WiFi is functioning well and normally, I dont understand why you were unable to connect. Many thanks for your kind comments about Rathdrum. I hope your disappointment with the above issues does not dissuade you from returning to Wicklow. Harry