The Old Swan Barracks Reviews

6 Francis St, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

For what I paid (private room paid for 2 ppl though only 1 staying) I did expect a bit more comfort ie an electric jug in my room. Overall my stay was ok but that was more due to the people and location than anything. The disappointment I had was how threadbare the place looked etc. The bathrooms are seriously in need of updating no urinals in mens bathroom in section I stayed in. Plus for size of Hostel the bathroom size was not near adequate for amount of people staying same with kitchen.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Good experience, big hostel

The Old Swan Barrak has a very good postition but the quality of the cleaning in very low. I don't know if I'll come back.

• 2nd Sep 2014