The Old Swan Barracks Reviews

6 Francis St, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

The communal areas were always busy with lots going on in the evening so the atmosphere was generally good. The rooms however were really quite dirty. Layers of dust along the skirting boards and edges of the carpet. The dorm door locked but was relatively loose so wouldn't be difficult to gain entry. The metal frames on each of the bunks in the dorm were damaged and some missing. Although I liked the atmosphere, I wouldn't choose to stay here again

• 27th Nov 2014

Unfortunately it was the worst hostel I stayed in during my stay in Australia (2 years). Messy and very dirty, especially the bathrooms. Friendly staff though.

Convenient to museum

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

was only one night stay. we had so nice night. Me and my friend got there so late. The roommates had turned the light off. just so sorry to wake them up because we were so anoying.

1 2 Next » last »