The Old Town Hostel Reviews

Piata Mica 26, Sibiu, Romania

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Small Square was/is my favorite spot in Sibiu! Really spacious and clean rooms with friendly staff. Overall everything was great! Definitely would recommend!

If you are looking for a place where to stay and feel the vibe of Sibiu, OldTown hostel is the one. A very cozy place with good clealiness and friendly staff. :they gave me a welcome drink and nice breakfast . A nice place to stay and remember.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Romania

Good base to stay and loved Sibiu, staff are very helpful. Thank You for the hospitality.

It is a nice hostel, located right in the middle of Sibiu, on one of the many squares the town can boast of. We didn't stay in the hostel itself though but were accomodated in a studio located about 5 minutes away. I would definitely recommend booking the studio (we had asked for a double bedroom) for staying in Sibiu a couple of nights or more, which I strongly recommend doing. Sibiu is one of the nicest cities in Romania, beautiful and with lots of nice restaurants and cafés