The Old Town Hostel Reviews

Piata Mica 26, Sibiu, Romania

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Small Square was/is my favorite spot in Sibiu! Really spacious and clean rooms with friendly staff. Overall everything was great! Definitely would recommend!

If you are looking for a place where to stay and feel the vibe of Sibiu, OldTown hostel is the one. A very cozy place with good clealiness and friendly staff. :they gave me a welcome drink and nice breakfast . A nice place to stay and remember.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Romania

Good base to stay and loved Sibiu, staff are very helpful. Thank You for the hospitality.

It is a nice hostel, located right in the middle of Sibiu, on one of the many squares the town can boast of. We didn't stay in the hostel itself though but were accomodated in a studio located about 5 minutes away. I would definitely recommend booking the studio (we had asked for a double bedroom) for staying in Sibiu a couple of nights or more, which I strongly recommend doing. Sibiu is one of the nicest cities in Romania, beautiful and with lots of nice restaurants and cafés

Very good location, clean bed and facilities. staff are very apathetic, once somebody showed up to check me in, I paid, was shown my bed, and then I felt as if I was a nuisance. when I came back at night the staff working was too busy playing a fantasy card game on his laptop to look up at me. nobody was present when I checked out. door to the hostel and room is always open so security is not the best when staff not present.

Staff are great, locations excellent

When I read about the hostel I was in doubt if could be so good for such a low price. But don't this is as a lot of people say the best hostel that I stayed. I just would liked to spend more time since the staff was so friendly ans helpful.

The location is ideal in that it's so close to the old town; however, this makes for many loud nights as people eat and drink right outside the hostel's windows. On the plus side, the staff was really nice and accommodating. Overall, if I returned to Sibiu, I would probably stay elsewhere.

Excellent location and clean rooms, was quiet even tohough our room was facing the piata.

Very small common area, bathroom not that clean, staff almost ignore you, no lockers, very few electrical outlets. Great location though, nice view from the room.

Lovely room, very comfortable bed and nice kitchen area with good facilities.