The Only Backpacker's Inn Reviews

968 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Canada

Love the cat statues, the atmosphere, and the bearded guy who gives you waffles!

• 13th Feb 2015

Great hostel.. Will stay again

I loved every second of it :)

• 24th Jan 2015

They definitely have the best breakfast ! I used to stay in hostel when I travel, but I never found a breakfast made with so many love hehe. The staff is friendly and the place is very cozy. It was a good stay for me :D

The staff is so nice! Its the best hostel ever!!!!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Venezuela

Everything in this hostel is great, starting from the excellent breakfast (the best hostel served food I've ever had!), great and helpful staff, to the the cool bar/cafe adjoined to the facilities. It's just first impression which is rather lukewarm because of the big memos everywhere saying to the guest what they should NOT to do. Only after it turns to be cool and relaxed environment!

Very friendly staff and nice place to stay!!! Good breakfast !!! Very clean too.

Thanks a million! I had an incredible stay, you all are so wonderful and so special. I wish you only good things and only good business. Take care!

• 26th Dec 2014

My families in Toronto

The hostel was great. If the breakfast time can be a bit earlier it would be fantastic.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

We arrived at night, so the front desk was at the bar... during the day, the front desk was also inside the bar and its hard to find someone can help you with the check-in. Rooms were perfect, everything clean, tidy, nice air conditioner, excelent waffle breakfast included, bathroom were also clean... 80% overall, recomended

Great place to stay and very well priced for what you get. Kept very clean and the free breakfast in the morning is probably better than what you could get anywhere else in Toronto!

I had a great time in this fantastic place. Simply awesome :D

Very nice hostel to stay in! Directly above a coffee shop and bar. You have to check into the hostel in the coffee shop with one of the bartenders, which was fine but it was hard to get checked in while they were helping customers. Waited for a long time to be shown to my room and they never helped me so had to find it on my own. Only other drawback was that the loud music in the bar below is clearly audible in the dorm rooms and kept me awake late into the night. Did not sleep!

Brilliant plaće to stay. Loved every second of it.

A very interesting and different look from anywhere I have stayed in the past. Clean, fun, with great utilities and friendly, understanding staff. A very convenient location, being so close to the subway, and great security with the need for a key card to enter the main entrance and each dorm room. Although I did not go into the common areas, they are an amazing feature, including the porch, common room, and kitchen.

• 30th Oct 2014

Warm and cozy hostel, nice breakfast, together with the bar creates a nice atmosphere.

• 17th Oct 2014

If you are looking for somewhere that is cool looking and has yummy breakfast then this is the place to go, if you are looking to get some sleep I would not recommend it. Beds are kinda uncomfortable, rooms are stuffy with no circulation, and they play loud music in the bar down stairs until 2am. That all being said, I would not stay there again, but the place is kind of neat..

Couldn't have been better

• 22nd Sep 2014

Overall I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Although I only stayed for one night I got a great vibe as soon as I walked in. There is a fully fledged bar downstairs that is open to everyone and has a great atmosphere. You cant hear a thing from upstairs just as a pointer. The people were very welcoming and friendly and so were the staff. In one word...quirky. Good, fun hostel to be in.

← Back to search results