The Only Backpacker's Inn Reviews

968 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Canada

I really liked the hostel. It's conveniently located right next to the subway. Clean and has a great breakfast however I wouldn't stay here again because unfortunately there is a bar right below the rooms with loud music playing until 2am so if you want to sleep it's very noisy and difficult. If you are planning to stay up until 2 every night or can sleep through a lot of noise I'd recommend this place.

• 17th Apr 2015

Excellent staff,excellent breakfast,very cool looking hostel, realy enjoyed my stay here:)

This is a fantastic place! Easy to get to from the airport and very close to a metro station. It has an atmospheric bar/restaurant and a great free breakfast. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 12th Apr 2015

Great hostel. Friendly Staff. Clean. Great people staying there. Right next to the Subway. Decent neighborhood. Cafe, Bar, and Juice Bar downstairs. Always people having a good time. Free waffle piled with fruit in the morning. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 11th Apr 2015

Great hostel, nice neighborhood, sociable. Some rooms are a little small but acceptable. Great patio out the back will be awesome in summer. Fantastic free waffle breakfast, best hostel breakfast I've ever had!

amazing staff and great with bar and free! breakfast next door, beautifully decorated!

I want to say just how awesome this hostel is, but I also sort of want to keep it a secret to myself, so that it doesn't get too overrun with new people. It's my favourite little secret in Toronto.

• 17th Mar 2015

I had a great stay here! Everyone was so friendly! I met so many cool people and the free waffles were delicious!

• 12th Mar 2015

Love the cat statues, the atmosphere, and the bearded guy who gives you waffles!

• 13th Feb 2015

Great hostel.. Will stay again

I loved every second of it :)

• 24th Jan 2015

They definitely have the best breakfast ! I used to stay in hostel when I travel, but I never found a breakfast made with so many love hehe. The staff is friendly and the place is very cozy. It was a good stay for me :D

The staff is so nice! Its the best hostel ever!!!!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Venezuela

Everything in this hostel is great, starting from the excellent breakfast (the best hostel served food I've ever had!), great and helpful staff, to the the cool bar/cafe adjoined to the facilities. It's just first impression which is rather lukewarm because of the big memos everywhere saying to the guest what they should NOT to do. Only after it turns to be cool and relaxed environment!

Very friendly staff and nice place to stay!!! Good breakfast !!! Very clean too.

This was a very nice hostel, sitting on top of a bar and a coffee shop. It's a ways from downtown, but there's a subway stop right down the street. The local bars/restaurant are very nice though. Good neighborhood.

Thanks a million! I had an incredible stay, you all are so wonderful and so special. I wish you only good things and only good business. Take care!

• 26th Dec 2014

My families in Toronto

The hostel was great. If the breakfast time can be a bit earlier it would be fantastic.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

We arrived at night, so the front desk was at the bar... during the day, the front desk was also inside the bar and its hard to find someone can help you with the check-in. Rooms were perfect, everything clean, tidy, nice air conditioner, excelent waffle breakfast included, bathroom were also clean... 80% overall, recomended