The Only Backpacker's Inn Reviews

968 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Canada

Not my first stay at this hostel. An extremely clean environment with friendly accessible staff. Complimentary waffle breakfast is amazing! Always a wonderful experience here.

• 5th Jun 2014

Absolutely loved my time here. The only hostel I've walked into and wanted to spend the rest of my life there. Above their amazing bar and cafe is this hostel filled with art, fun people and light. Includes waffle breakfast at the cafe, which is beautiful. Amazing selection of beers at the bar and good live music almost every night. Best for slightly alternative people but I can't imagine any hostel person not enjoying it.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very convenient to subway. Clean and simple, all that we needed. Would definitely return sometime.

• 29th Apr 2014

good hostel - great waffle breakfast

Very nice colored kind like hippie hostel :)

1 2 Next » last »