The Only Backpacker's Inn Reviews

968 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Canada

A really nice hostel, good outside areas and pretty friendly. Only complaint is that the dorms are a bit cramped.

Had a great stay, good location, met nice people and the staff is very, very helpful.

• 23rd Aug 2014

We had a great stay and the breakfast was the best. I'm going to miis the waffles with blueberries

It's excellent! Everything was so perfect! I love staying this hostel. It was the best hostel I've ever stayed. Staff is very friendly and breakfast was delicious! The subway station is just 1min away from the hostel. The location was great! I would recommend it to anyone who is going to Toronto!! Also, the design of every room is soo nice and artistic and it's very clean!!!!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Be advised: the Hostel is above a bar that is open (and noisy) until about 2am.

• 18th Aug 2014

A very interesting hostel: it's a enterprise with hostel, bar, and a cafe. I have been to half a dozen hostels in toronto, and this is the best. Though it is not in downtown, you can take subway and get to downtown within 20 minutes. Great waffle breakfast.

Perfect!!! Absolutely in my top 3 of hostels i stayed in!. Nice location close to Subway, clean and excellent facilities and great bar with variety of beer and separate café with good coffee and lunch. The breakfast is 5 stars quality; a freshly baked waffle with cream and fresh fruits!! Delicious. The only thing in the only is the fact that the rooms are quiet small for 6 persons and u cant open a window..........but its a minor thing!

I absolutely loved visiting this interesting vibrant neighborhood. The convenience of public transportation made it perfect for me.

I liked this hostel although I thought communication could have been better between customers and staff. I contacted this hostel several times about booking and info regarding payment and .dates. Yet, I was never told cash only at any time that I called. If a friend had not helped with cash I would have had to leave a place that did not make their needs clear.

• 17th Aug 2014

Thanks guys! I had a great time. Keep up the good work.

1 2 Next » last »