The Only Backpacker's Inn Reviews

968 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Canada

I went here last year and came back with a group this year. I always feel completely safe and the location can't be beat. Right next to the subway and in a neat area that's not over crowded. The staff and atmosphere are all you could hope for and more. They are friendly and keep the place beyond clean. The price is always right and the breakfast is honestly what I look forward to most when I visit. I will be returning next year and encourage anyone to make it a point to visit The Only!

• 27th Jun 2014

I always stay here when I am in Toronto. It's in Greek town so there's amazing food around, it's close to a major transit station (Pape), the hostel itself is very cool, clean and safe. The downstairs is a bar/café that serves free breakfast for the hostel guests. 'nough said!

This place was by far the best place I have stayed in a LONG TIME. The staff went out of their way to make sure check-in and my stay went smoothly. The place is very secure, beds are comfortable, plus you are right upstairs from a bar. Will definitely stay here again during my next visit to Toronto and will recommend to friends. Plus, just the breakfast is worth the $20 a night. Best breakfast I've had at any hostel or hotel.

• 21st Jun 2014

Not my first stay at this hostel. An extremely clean environment with friendly accessible staff. Complimentary waffle breakfast is amazing! Always a wonderful experience here.

• 5th Jun 2014

Absolutely loved my time here. The only hostel I've walked into and wanted to spend the rest of my life there. Above their amazing bar and cafe is this hostel filled with art, fun people and light. Includes waffle breakfast at the cafe, which is beautiful. Amazing selection of beers at the bar and good live music almost every night. Best for slightly alternative people but I can't imagine any hostel person not enjoying it.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very convenient to subway. Clean and simple, all that we needed. Would definitely return sometime.

• 29th Apr 2014

good hostel - great waffle breakfast

1 2 Next » last »