The Only Backpacker's Inn Reviews

968 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Canada

Fantastic hostel and I didn't want to leave, the place had everything you needed and everyone is so friendly. It is also an ideal location as it is right next to the subway station. Wouldn't hesitate to go back!

• 1st May 2015

Great, fun place to stay.

• 19th Apr 2015

I really liked the hostel. It's conveniently located right next to the subway. Clean and has a great breakfast however I wouldn't stay here again because unfortunately there is a bar right below the rooms with loud music playing until 2am so if you want to sleep it's very noisy and difficult. If you are planning to stay up until 2 every night or can sleep through a lot of noise I'd recommend this place.

• 17th Apr 2015

Excellent staff,excellent breakfast,very cool looking hostel, realy enjoyed my stay here:)

This is a fantastic place! Easy to get to from the airport and very close to a metro station. It has an atmospheric bar/restaurant and a great free breakfast. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 12th Apr 2015

Great hostel. Friendly Staff. Clean. Great people staying there. Right next to the Subway. Decent neighborhood. Cafe, Bar, and Juice Bar downstairs. Always people having a good time. Free waffle piled with fruit in the morning. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Great hostel, nice neighborhood, sociable. Some rooms are a little small but acceptable. Great patio out the back will be awesome in summer. Fantastic free waffle breakfast, best hostel breakfast I've ever had!

amazing staff and great with bar and free! breakfast next door, beautifully decorated!

I want to say just how awesome this hostel is, but I also sort of want to keep it a secret to myself, so that it doesn't get too overrun with new people. It's my favourite little secret in Toronto.

• 17th Mar 2015

I had a great stay here! Everyone was so friendly! I met so many cool people and the free waffles were delicious!

• 12th Mar 2015

Love the cat statues, the atmosphere, and the bearded guy who gives you waffles!

• 13th Feb 2015

Great hostel.. Will stay again

I loved every second of it :)

• 24th Jan 2015

They definitely have the best breakfast ! I used to stay in hostel when I travel, but I never found a breakfast made with so many love hehe. The staff is friendly and the place is very cozy. It was a good stay for me :D

The staff is so nice! Its the best hostel ever!!!!

• 6th Jan 2015