The Only Backpacker's Inn Reviews

968 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Canada

I have only good things to say about this hostel. It's extremely clean, comfortable & homely, with great common areas to hang out in. The waffle breakfast is possibly the best hostel breakfast I have ever had.

Very good hostel with super friendly And helpful staff! Awesome free breakfast and great atmosphere

The room I was staying in was extremely hot, and very cramped. The noise from the street didn't help much either. The hostel itself was clean, and the free breakfast was great, so other than the sleeping part I enjoyed my stay.

its really good. especially breakfast is wonderful. How can they make waffle with abundant fruits! but due to bars downstairs, pretty noisy during sleeping time and the bed has poor elasticity, so my sleeping is not well. But entirely service and facilities really good. I recommend powerfully!

Pros: fantastic breakfast, great common areas including a back deck and BBQ, location on subway line near many shops n restaurants. Good vibe Cons: security weak in back door area requires manual locking. Not always locked. People can easily climb up onto deck and break in. Pub below can be noisy at night. Beds sag in middle can make for uncomfortable sleep. Kitchen needs more utensils. Area is sketchy at night. Subway station was recently robbed. Lockers are too small. Crowded rooms

Fantastic hostel and I didn't want to leave, the place had everything you needed and everyone is so friendly. It is also an ideal location as it is right next to the subway station. Wouldn't hesitate to go back!

Great, fun place to stay.

• 19th Apr 2015

I really liked the hostel. It's conveniently located right next to the subway. Clean and has a great breakfast however I wouldn't stay here again because unfortunately there is a bar right below the rooms with loud music playing until 2am so if you want to sleep it's very noisy and difficult. If you are planning to stay up until 2 every night or can sleep through a lot of noise I'd recommend this place.

• 17th Apr 2015

Excellent staff,excellent breakfast,very cool looking hostel, realy enjoyed my stay here:)

This is a fantastic place! Easy to get to from the airport and very close to a metro station. It has an atmospheric bar/restaurant and a great free breakfast. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 12th Apr 2015

Great hostel. Friendly Staff. Clean. Great people staying there. Right next to the Subway. Decent neighborhood. Cafe, Bar, and Juice Bar downstairs. Always people having a good time. Free waffle piled with fruit in the morning. I would definitely recommend staying here.

1 2 3 Next » last »