The Only Backpacker's Inn Reviews

968 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Canada

If you're early-riser with a car, it would be useful to note that 1) there was a stand-up comedy going on next door until 11pm and the noise penetrated to my bed, and 2) there is no overnight parking anywhere in vicinity. We were willing to walk a mile or so but the entire neighborhood has permit-only restriction through the night.

It's really worth the price. Time for fun and time to rest are maximally enforced. The breakfast is good.

Propre et entretenu, déjeuner compris, toutes les commodités.

• 17th Jul 2015

Great hostel in Toronto, i would definitely stay here again. Good atmosphere and the best hostel breakfast I have ever had. Thanks!

Just for the breakfast it would be worth it! But not only that the staff is very friendly :)

• 9th Jul 2015

Everything was perfect, unfortunantelly there wasn't availabity for more days there.

Missed my connecting flight so I didn't actually get a chance to stay here.

I love the hostel it was cheap to what you get in a City like Tornoto. The Rooms were too small but you get more then what you paid for. The breakfast was amazing.thanks

Le petit déjeuner est extra ! :)

• 3rd Jul 2015

I love your breakfast.

A tiny bit out of the city, but a safe and friendly part of town. The laid back social atmosphere was the best part about this hostel & the lovely art work. A little strange checking in via the bar / cafe but staff were amazing, breakfast delicious and great food / drinks at the juice bar and cafe downstairs. Great common / patio area, always social!.

The restaurant and bar below was a plus. The free waffle breakfast was delicious. Staff was all kind and helpful. Parking was not very good. Was a few blocks away and had to pay for it. Not the hostel fault but still a bit of an inconvenience. Top deck area was nice had some broken chairs that should be replaced. Overall worth it and the city was great.

• 21st Jun 2015

waffle was so good !!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Our six bed dorm was verysmall, with no window. Not enough space for anything. Worst dorm ever, and I sleeped allready in a 12bed dorm. The cleanness was aweful. Just 2 times a month a whole cleanup is not enough. The balcony was maybe 10 years ago in good condition. But now it is really bad. Some chairs in so bad condition that the are not able to be used. Very noisy because of many bands playing, but that was fine with me. Staff just at the beginning friendly, but at the end not very sensitive

Hostel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Atmosphere in the hostel was great. Downstairs bar also ran by the hostel offered plenty different types of beer. Included breakfast was fantastic. Really not much else you can want from a hostel. Loved the place!

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Breakfast is amazing!! near the station!

o pessoal e muito atencioso,tratamento vip

• 7th Jun 2015

Positive points: the best ever breakfast that I have eaten ever, Nice atmosphere including bar and coffee shop. Negative Points: I have never stayed in a noisy hostel like this one. Noise from the street including people who were hanging out, cars, bar and the door of my room. I was in a twin bed and unfortunately I was on the top and I could not use my mobile on my bed because there was no electric outlet. The bathroom was horrible and dirty.

One of the best well priced, free breakfasted and staffed hostels in the world!! Super highly recommended!!

Small, very close to a metro line. Good hostel feel to it, relaxed - although I think I was staying in the room that the employees where staying in so it was quite clustered in that tiny room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3